JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Store Manager

39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 345 értékelés megtekintése
Work
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2020, február 8.
I love my job and the company I work for. I enjoy being able to go in and be with great people on a daily basis. Setting merchandise and being apart of what goes out to the floor is exciting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a assintant the presure was intence but qoals was meet
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2020, február 1.
The good great customer's great co workers
The bad bad management's
Lack of training no incentive for co workers qoals were set I had to delicate make decisions motivate our co workers set sales meet sales open credits provide the best customer service.
1,0
Awful environment!
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, december 26.
The store manager lacks appreciation for the leadership team and blames others for her incompetences. The environment is full of favoritism and inconsistent expectations. The store manager is very manipulative and will lie to make herself look good.
Fun & Interactive Environment
Assistant Store Manager Merchandise/Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stockton, CA2019, november 11.
Being part of a growing company has its ups and down. Along side loyal associates who believe the core values make everything worth it. Your skills will always be challenged and appreciated in the retail environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive challenging and exciting Company to work for.
Assistant Store Manager Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, október 8.
Great company to work although I was only there for a short period of time due to family tragedy. Working at JC Penny no day was the same. It was exciting great people to work with the company was always helping and getting involved in the community. Loved it.
great benefits an discounts
Kontra érvek
Associates need better training.
Awesome place to work
Assistant Store Manager Of Operations Merchandise (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2019, augusztus 15.
I loved my job and my team, but I moved and unfortunately there are no position at the JCPENNEY here! Great place to work great people, crazy at times with the work load but always got the job done! Customer service always came first!!
Management Inconsistencies
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2019, július 24.
I had two store managers over about 7 years. The first one was amazing. I learned so much from him. I maintain that relationship to this day. Tough but fair. The second manager was one of the worst managers I have ever worked for in any company. In 31 years, I have never ever quit a job, except one. This second manager was intollerable to work for.
3,0
hard place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2019, április 4.
Hard to Achieving unrealistic goals
Leadership team has a set schedule
Company promotes people without providing proper training
Communication from home office fair at best
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
haven't worked there in 13 years
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dubuque, IA2019, március 31.
I haven't worked there in 13 years and the company that I worked for ha s gone through numerous changes since my time there and my understanding is the company is having financial difficulties
associates
management
Stressful, Poor Management and Culture
Operations Merchandising ASM (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2019, március 31.
The position itself is challenging but in a good way. The manager however, is very negative and impossible to please. I have only received negative feedback in my time there, manager never apologizes or is accountable for his errors, there is no meaningful training or mentoring. I believe 100% in the potential of the company as a whole to turn around, but it will be held back if there isn’t attention paid to the management styles of those running the stores. Communication is terrible and impacts the entire store. I’m sure not all locations are the same, but there are many long term managers who have worked together for decades, making it highly unlikely for change in certain areas. The interview I had with the manager when I accepted the position, and the truth of culture are no where near aligned.
Pro érvek
Salary is good, benefits are good in theory
Kontra érvek
Terrible culture, poor communication, difficulties using time off benefits, long hours, hostile manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company steady after they went back to original format
OPERATIONS MANAGER (ASM) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, február 21.
Hard working staff, less floor coverage, not much customer service on floors, removed credit department and customer service area., good place to get items for the whole family.
Appliance department in some stores .
decent benefits
Kontra érvek
moved employees around in departments due to employee cuts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Feels like family
Specialty Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA2019, január 26.
I am going to start with I LOVE this company! I have only been here for a short time. I was hired for another position. The management quickly saw my drive. Asked about past experience in retail management. Seeing I was way over qualify for what I was hired for I was promoted. I like to say that many places either interviewing or working may see experience like mine as a over Qualification. JCPENNEY did not. They love their employees and lift them up. It feels like family. From day one of training (they have a Extensive training program) everyone was so nice. They teach you about working as a team. It takes EVERYONE to make it work. In all my years in management I have never seen a HOLE store be this happy and friendly. This says a lot. Customers are great as well. Pay was a little less then I like. However, this is with most jobs. I feel the family life balance as well as happiness on the job overrides this. As well as the opportunity to advance. If you are looking for a fun job with many opportunities to advance this would be it. I love my store!! All the managers within are great. Can not wait to see what career advancement Jcpenney has in my future.
Great management, advancement opportunity
Have none
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Great company!
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, január 22.
This is truly a great company to work for. Great work/life balance for retail. Excited to see the new CEO’s vision come to life. JCPenney has a great future as an iconic retailer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Struggling
Assistant Store Manager, Brand Central (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, október 15.
Workplace culture turned toxic due to secrecy from upper management and lack of transparency. This created an erosion of trust from associates, and exceptional associates leaving for other companies.
Coworkers, customers
Kontra érvek
Upper management who don't take associates in mind, unrealistic expectations
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Exciting Times
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Centro, CA2018, január 28.
A great place to work, CEO is leading the company in the right direction. Very exciting times. Omnichannel is growing and new clients are expericing the penny's worth.
JCPenney
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 26.
Work/Life balance was non-existent, as well as career advancement. The training was extensive, but was sometimes irrelevant to the job on the floor. The hours for a salaried manager were crazy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a once great company now suffering under poor leadership
ASM Human Resources / Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kentucky2017, november 18.
JCPenney has been a great company until the change in leadership. Clearly, the company has to change to survive. Unfortunately, the new leadership team is probably on the wrong path, and a downturn in retail couldn't have happened at a worse time.
Benefits, Discounts, Store Level Managers
Kontra érvek
Culture being driven by the new management team
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
very well orgenized place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2017, május 26.
lots of new ideas one can get and work with.
friendly environment.
good people,
clean place to work and safe.
easy company to move up the success latter.
fun time to work
good schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company with lots of hardworking employees
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2017, április 25.
Every day is different. Typical retail work environment with long hours and weekends required. Great opportunity to grow in role as an assistant store manager learning all aspects of running a successful store.
Pro érvek
Great 'family' atmosphere in the stores. Opportunity for advancement quickly for top performers
Kontra érvek
Work Life balance can be tough with a retail schedule, but you find a way to make it work for your life style
Decent salary
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, április 5.
Decent salary
Stressful environment
Severe reduction in personel
High expectations and little to no payroll
Limited advancement opportunities
Bad quality leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van