Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Asset Protection Associate

63 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun and high paced job
Would recommend! The job was an amazing opportunity! Very self motivating and always busy! Provides great benefits and I had one of the best managers ever!
Solid Job
A lot of job flexibility to set my own hours and develop external and internal theft cases. Office space is large and the ability to drive shrink results without the hassles of managing operationa is wonderful.
Fun
Great people to work with every day.
Sucked that I could only get PT hours would not have left if given more hours.

They should not have got rid of the position.
Worst place ever
They are very very selfish and don’t care about their workers .very contradicting and racist. They should get better work ethics. Supervisors that I had was two faced
Nice, easy-going work flow
JCPenney had a very flexible and accommodating schedule for students like myself and gave clear instructions on how a task should be completed to avoid any mistakes. Overall, my experience was great!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job strong leadership. Good asset protection team. Very diverse work environment many different cultures. I enjoy working at jcpenney logistics
Fun place to work
a typical day for me would be punching in putting on my security vest and radio making my rounds throughout the store checking fitting rooms for any type of theft going around speaking with associates to see how everything has been goin throughout their shifts checking behind registers for out of place merchandise after that I would go into the office to watch cctv.
Very poor management
Expectations are beyond reasonable. That are in DEEP trouble. DO NOT work for this company. Favoritisms is rampant and store leadership has no problem lying to your face.
Stressful
Management is awful in all departments. Management won’t work nights or weekends with you. Working by yourself most of the time. Everyone expect you to do everything, including tasks that are not from your department.
Decent pay.
Terrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall a good place to work
company has a history of being run poorly but top leadership but new leadership is trying to steer the company back on course. Lots of outdated equipment and old way of thinking that needs to be rejuvinated and brought to current systems and technology.
Not worth the headache!!
Management is very unprofessional! Customer service skills need to improve within all of the associates! Not a career job! People can’t live and feed they’re families off this type of income!
Geat company
Lots of room for advancement. Many positions to work in and many positions for promotions. I plan on becoming a manager for the company. They're are several manager positions available.
Great company culture
Excellent company culture. They preach servant leadership and back up the talk. Great people who love their jobs. Highly recommend to anyone looking for work/life balance and a job they look forward to going to each day.
I Quit
My Boss wouldn’t stop trying to get rid of me. No one wanted to help me with him. I didn’t enjoy my job. When I tried to work hard to move up or move up to a different company. I felt my boss really just wanted me to leave. He wasn’t open to what I had to say. He didn’t look at my skill the way he should and no one could really help.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not my kind of atmosphere
Hours were long, unpredictable, and not well communicated. Little to no room for advancement. Felt taken for granted, would not want to submit myself to that kind of environment in the future.
Shady Company
I worked for 6 months and was doing good. Had a new manager come in, wanted to hire her own team so let me go. No paperwork no nothing, shady company, be careful.
Good for something temporary
This job is good if you're just starting off but unless you want to go career or you enjoy folding clothes for a living then I DON'T recommend you stay long as the job will get very repetitive and slow and soon you'll start clocking in rolling your eyes just waiting and praying to clock out again so you can repeat the whole process all over again the next shift. This is retail so honestly what did you expect.
Never resourceful or helpful
The biggest problem i had with JCPenny was that my manager was trying to get rid of me, instead of working with me or making me better at the job i was titled to do.
No real benefits
JCPenney Is A Good Place To Help Build Work Experience
Management and the hours were wonderful. They always worked with me when I needed time off or something. They are always there for there employers and its a good place to work and socialize.
I love my job
I was given a chance regardless having a disability. I love all my superiors and coworkers. JC Penny is an awesome place to work and I would love to make this place my career. I was diagnosed with a rare syndrome and they see what I can do instead of what I cannot do. Thank you.
Pro érvek
Great place to work, employee discount, great management
no accountability for workers
Fun workplace
There is a lot of involvement with all workers. JCPenney becomes a family instead of a work place. In my position there just wasn’t much opportunity for advancement
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés