JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Asset Protection Associate

62 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 012 értékelés megtekintése
Fun
Operations/Asset Protection (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2020, január 20.
Great people to work with every day.
Sucked that I could only get PT hours would not have left if given more hours.
They should not have got rid of the position.
Worst place ever
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2019, december 15.
They are very very selfish and don’t care about their workers .very contradicting and racist. They should get better work ethics. Supervisors that I had was two faced
Nice, easy-going work flow
ASSET PROTECTION SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  2520 Gulf Fwy S, League City, TX 775732019, október 13.
JCPenney had a very flexible and accommodating schedule for students like myself and gave clear instructions on how a task should be completed to avoid any mistakes. Overall, my experience was great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Asset Protection Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  5555 Sroubrough blv2019, szeptember 29.
Great job strong leadership. Good asset protection team. Very diverse work environment many different cultures. I enjoy working at jcpenney logistics
Fun place to work
Asset Protection Associate/Sercrity Guard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2019, szeptember 29.
a typical day for me would be punching in putting on my security vest and radio making my rounds throughout the store checking fitting rooms for any type of theft going around speaking with associates to see how everything has been goin throughout their shifts checking behind registers for out of place merchandise after that I would go into the office to watch cctv.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Very poor management
Area Asset Protection Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, szeptember 26.
Expectations are beyond reasonable. That are in DEEP trouble. DO NOT work for this company. Favoritisms is rampant and store leadership has no problem lying to your face.
Stressful
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, augusztus 26.
Management is awful in all departments. Management won’t work nights or weekends with you. Working by yourself most of the time. Everyone expect you to do everything, including tasks that are not from your department.
Decent pay.
Terrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall a good place to work
Area Asset Protection Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, augusztus 23.
company has a history of being run poorly but top leadership but new leadership is trying to steer the company back on course. Lots of outdated equipment and old way of thinking that needs to be rejuvinated and brought to current systems and technology.
Not worth the headache!!
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, augusztus 21.
Management is very unprofessional! Customer service skills need to improve within all of the associates! Not a career job! People can’t live and feed they’re families off this type of income!
Geat company
Asset Protection Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brea, CA2019, augusztus 9.
Lots of room for advancement. Many positions to work in and many positions for promotions. I plan on becoming a manager for the company. They're are several manager positions available.
4,0
Great company culture
Area Asset Protection Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, augusztus 2.
Excellent company culture. They preach servant leadership and back up the talk. Great people who love their jobs. Highly recommend to anyone looking for work/life balance and a job they look forward to going to each day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
I Quit
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2019, július 30.
My Boss wouldn’t stop trying to get rid of me. No one wanted to help me with him. I didn’t enjoy my job. When I tried to work hard to move up or move up to a different company. I felt my boss really just wanted me to leave. He wasn’t open to what I had to say. He didn’t look at my skill the way he should and no one could really help.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not my kind of atmosphere
ASSET PROTECTION ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, június 25.
Hours were long, unpredictable, and not well communicated. Little to no room for advancement. Felt taken for granted, would not want to submit myself to that kind of environment in the future.
Shady Company
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2019, június 13.
I worked for 6 months and was doing good. Had a new manager come in, wanted to hire her own team so let me go. No paperwork no nothing, shady company, be careful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Good for something temporary
ASSEST PROTECTION SERCICE ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2019, június 10.
This job is good if you're just starting off but unless you want to go career or you enjoy folding clothes for a living then I DON'T recommend you stay long as the job will get very repetitive and slow and soon you'll start clocking in rolling your eyes just waiting and praying to clock out again so you can repeat the whole process all over again the next shift. This is retail so honestly what did you expect.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Never resourceful or helpful
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2019, június 3.
The biggest problem i had with JCPenny was that my manager was trying to get rid of me, instead of working with me or making me better at the job i was titled to do.
No real benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
JCPenney Is A Good Place To Help Build Work Experience
Asset Protection Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2019, május 23.
Management and the hours were wonderful. They always worked with me when I needed time off or something. They are always there for there employers and its a good place to work and socialize.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
I love my job
ASSET PROTECTION ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, május 14.
I was given a chance regardless having a disability. I love all my superiors and coworkers. JC Penny is an awesome place to work and I would love to make this place my career. I was diagnosed with a rare syndrome and they see what I can do instead of what I cannot do. Thank you.
Pro érvek
Great place to work, employee discount, great management
no accountability for workers
Fun workplace
Asset Protection Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, március 18.
There is a lot of involvement with all workers. JCPenney becomes a family instead of a work place. In my position there just wasn’t much opportunity for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
ASSET PROTECTION ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, december 18.
I enjoyed my time at Jc Penney's great company to work for and the staff was amazing.I learned great skills as AP and great custom service skills as well. Management was good even when we changed GM's the ship keep on going.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van