Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Asset Protection Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Asset Protection Associate70 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
70 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 910 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall JCP is a great company to be employed with. As a manager, company is diversified, I have learned how to continuously think out of box to obtain personal and company goals. District management is reasonably supportive to store base concerns that are resolved in a reasonably time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No comment due to retaliation if I were to make a comment. Associates are not allowed to speak their minds and I would not recommend this company to anybody
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenny in Fort Worth / Alliance Town Center and it is definitely a place to gain plentiful experience. The pay is not great starting off but the knowledge you obtain and the experience you gain is worth your time! Management was passionate and considerate in their trainings and job culture. They encouraged inclusiveness but also concentrated on competitiveness among your peers from district to district.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most days were spent watching suspected shoplifters and either apprehending or preventing. Some days were spent helping clean out closets because the store manager needed help. Learned how to spot shoplifters but that was it. Management on AP side was okay, lenient on some things and then strict on other things that made no sense. Was told it was okay to violate certain policies if it meant recovering merchandise, then the next day would receive a "talking to" for opting to recover merchandise. One of the top managers was a known creep, and received several complaints from different women in the store. All said women were then subsequently fired. Workplace culture was abysmal. Co-worker spent their day either sleeping or watching movies, leaving me to be the one looking for shrinkage within the store. At one of the stores I worked at I was assaulted while apprehending a group, and was told to stay away from the hospital or else I'd have a higher chance of being let go. Never really got a "good job" even when my team brought the store's shrink down, but was always told "and why didn't x happen?" The most enjoyment I had with the job was the adrenaline rush I'd get during apprehensions or preventions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
all black human resources practiced racism against mostly whites but other non blacks as well. I complained about it to corporate office and they swept it under the rug. I am college educated and highly experienced and was repeatedly beaten out of job positions by blacks who had only high school od High School GED. The worst company I ever worked for and I tell everyone who will listen to boycott said company.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like that the job is not just about internal and external theft. Yes we do that but we also work with the store teams teaching, training, and developing their knowledge of operational functions. Our teams are our families and we are always challenging each other to do the job better.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job out of/during college and I loved it. They make sure to work with your schedule, which is great. The leaders made sure it was an easy transition. Fun learning and work environment!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of job flexibility to set my own hours and develop external and internal theft cases. Office space is large and the ability to drive shrink results without the hassles of managing operationa is wonderful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with every day.
Sucked that I could only get PT hours would not have left if given more hours.

They should not have got rid of the position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are very very selfish and don’t care about their workers .very contradicting and racist. They should get better work ethics. Supervisors that I had was two faced
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney had a very flexible and accommodating schedule for students like myself and gave clear instructions on how a task should be completed to avoid any mistakes. Overall, my experience was great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job strong leadership. Good asset protection team. Very diverse work environment many different cultures. I enjoy working at jcpenney logistics
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day for me would be punching in putting on my security vest and radio making my rounds throughout the store checking fitting rooms for any type of theft going around speaking with associates to see how everything has been goin throughout their shifts checking behind registers for out of place merchandise after that I would go into the office to watch cctv.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Expectations are beyond reasonable. That are in DEEP trouble. DO NOT work for this company. Favoritisms is rampant and store leadership has no problem lying to your face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would recommend! The job was an amazing opportunity! Very self motivating and always busy! Provides great benefits and I had one of the best managers ever!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is awful in all departments. Management won’t work nights or weekends with you. Working by yourself most of the time. Everyone expect you to do everything, including tasks that are not from your department.
Pro érvek
Decent pay.
Kontra érvek
Terrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
company has a history of being run poorly but top leadership but new leadership is trying to steer the company back on course. Lots of outdated equipment and old way of thinking that needs to be rejuvinated and brought to current systems and technology.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very unprofessional! Customer service skills need to improve within all of the associates! Not a career job! People can’t live and feed they’re families off this type of income!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of room for advancement. Many positions to work in and many positions for promotions. I plan on becoming a manager for the company. They're are several manager positions available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company culture. They preach servant leadership and back up the talk. Great people who love their jobs. Highly recommend to anyone looking for work/life balance and a job they look forward to going to each day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My Boss wouldn’t stop trying to get rid of me. No one wanted to help me with him. I didn’t enjoy my job. When I tried to work hard to move up or move up to a different company. I felt my boss really just wanted me to leave. He wasn’t open to what I had to say. He didn’t look at my skill the way he should and no one could really help.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés