JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Apparel Associate

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 623 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Not a fun place to work
Apparel Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2019, március 20.
The culture here is very corporate focused and the company does not seem to care about employees. Management is lacking skill and employee turn over is very high.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Apparel Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2019, március 12.
Works around schedules and school
Different departments to work in
Training was a few days then by yourself
Some days are slow some are busy
15 minute and 30 minute breaks depending on workshifts
Discounts
N/A
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast paced and productive work environment.
Buyer - Apparel (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, IL2018, szeptember 19.
A typical day was reviewing inventory levels and making purchases based on levels. I had more autonomy here. No one reviewed my purchases. They trusted me to make the right decisions. The long hours were the hardest part of the job, but there was a lot of self satisfaction because we weren't micro-managed.
2,0
Hostile work environment
Apparel Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Horseheads, NY2018, január 30.
The managers do not care about employees. They talk down to you and it's caused me to have such low self esteem. I had to go on anti depressants! It has ruined my life.
Cool Co workers
Kontra érvek
No benefits, low pay, management is rude and sexist. I was sexually harassed by the store manager
Fun workplace
Women's Apparel Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Jackson, TX2015, december 29.
I liked working here and getting to meet new people. Manager was never around to watch me work but I did have awesome cow workers at the time.
lunch breaks
Working holidays
Great People
Women's Apparel Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugarland, TX2015, augusztus 26.
I really enjoyed my time with JCPenny, my team was Great. Overall the company does not use all it's people in an efficient way.
Hard working team
No work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Retail
Woman's apparel specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Summit Fair2014, október 13.
I liked working at this retail job, the whole store was micro-managed and there was no need. But I loved working with the customers and with clothe.
1,0
Has a lot to work on
Women's Apparel Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2013, december 19.
It maybe the store I was in but there was no organization. There were a great deal of wonderful people that worked in the store but they were poorly treated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney's was the most stressful place I have worked.
MEN'S AND WOMENS APPAREL SUPERVISOR JCPENNEY'S (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maple Grove, MN2013, október 25.
I was in charge of the women's section. It was the biggest section in the store and I didn't have the help that I needed to succeed. I was in charge of set plans and the upper management was supposed to help. They would sit in the back. Thank goodness for the visual lady, she gave me the help I needed. They would need help covering in other areas and would never teach you before hand. So it was an uncomfortable situation when you couldn't answer any questions. I was a fan of their scheduling system. They gave us every other weekend off.
Pro érvek
3 breaks in a 8 hr shift, every other weekend off, managment did have good communication
Kontra érvek
Not enough staff, management didn't like to leave the back
Munkahelyi kultúra
physical, creative, fast pace environment
Womens apparel supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2013, május 6.
Go over credit reports, emails and project tasks. Complete and maintain monthly set. Supervise and coach women apparel associates. attend weekly meetings. Assist with customers and customer issues. Open and close cash room and open and close the building.
Pro érvek
Paid time off, dental and health insurance
Kontra érvek
Working many holidays and weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unstable job security. Going through a company wide restructure, jobs being eliminated.
Women's Apparel Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2012, május 1.
Great company values. Learned how a large apparel store operates. Management and coworkers were very supportive. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping employees to be the best the could be and providing great customer service to customers. Most difficult part of the job was maintaining the same company standards and expectations while staffing was severely reduced.
Pro érvek
very fair working schedules, three day weekends every 3 weeks.
very short staffed.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van