Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Accounting Clerk

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 576 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work but no future
The job was pretty fun. The hours were flexible and I mainly just did accounting work. It taught me how to use Word, Excel, and Access. But I got laid off so there was really no future for this job.
2,0
Do not work for JCPenney Corporate
I worked for JCPenney in their Salt Lake City corporate office. There is a reason this institution has started to head down hill. The work culture is forced friendly in the hall ways and cut throat/survivalist behind closed doors. They stifle innovation and expect you to know the full history of the company on day 1. You will be treated like a worthless piece of trash for at least the first two years. I have cautioned many peope away from joining this company and will continue to do so.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and structured work environment
I loved working there. I felt challenged and supported. There was so much to learn and I felt that my team was always there to help me grow and learn more and more each day. The management was amazing, I loved how much they cared about my growth.
Workplace culture
Kontra érvek
Low amount of open possitions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned more about accounting.
I enjoyed working at JC Penny's. I loved the professionalism about the job and enjoyed working with my colleagues. My work ethics were sharpened by this job, with the accuracy and detailed work.
Great bennifits
Changes of Supervisor.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work . Co-workers were team players.
All associates always busy helping customers.Everyone is up beat ready to do whatever need to be done.
Discount
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but work expectations are high
I worked here for apx 12 years in the payroll dept until Penney's management changed. It started as a good place to work, but advancement is almost impossible, unless you are in management.

Towards the end of my Penney's years, expectations became very difficult to meet.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
No flexibility in work home balance
Very productive company
In this company, you will not stop learning. Accounting department is the most fun department because they have a very relaxing department
Great Company
My wife and I owned the company, she worked for approximately 20 years and I worked about 5.
Flexable schedule
No health insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Challenging, dynamic, energetic place to work
My team was the best part about my job. We came from different backgrounds and were able to collaborate to get the best possible outcome. The projects that we worked on were invigorating and a great learning experience.

My manager enforced ROWE-Result Oriented Work Environment. The flexibility and freedom to achieve the goals.

My management and critical thinking skills were honed and sharpened due to my involvement in myriad projects.
Pro érvek
flexible, demanding, fast paced, benefits, immediate management, travel
Kontra érvek
lack of driven outside the immediate team, politics
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés