JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Yuma, AZ

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 292 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to grow and advance in your carrier
Specialty Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2019, szeptember 30.
I really like working at JC Penney. Team members are normally full of energy and ready to work. Generally, management is helpful and engaged. I encourage anyone to join the JC Penney family if you are given the opportunity.
Growth and carrier opportunities
Kontra érvek
Relocation may be needed if you want to move up the lather faster.
First job at 18
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ 853652018, szeptember 17.
Retail isn't easy, but everyone was such a helping hand. Holidays and sales days are tricky but it helped me (with it being my first job) know how to balance my customer service with maintaining the store cool and collected.
3,0
Fun job with lots to do
Sales Representative/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2018, augusztus 16.
The job itself is fine if you're looking for something that offers a few hours. The work schedule can be extremely flexible. If your looking for something that is full time, this is not the job for you.
work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2018, augusztus 16.
JCPenney is a great place to work at. the associates there make you feel welcomed and they take care of their customers very well. one thing I don't approve is the way the mangers can be. they are not professional at all.
great staff
Kontra érvek
managers attitude could be better
Sales Associate /cashier
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2017, november 27.
Typical day at work at Jcpenney was mostly working on the registers and advertising the clothes in the establishment. Selling credit cards and providing the best customer service to customers buying from the establishment.
What I learned in this establishment is being more fast paced and more customer interaction and multi-tasking.
Management was satisfactory were more interested in getting credits cards that the employees would sell to the customers.
The workplace culture was actually pretty positive when it came to selling clothes and more in the establishment. During holidays workroom was always decorated and made work fun.
The hardest part of the job was when one manager told you to do one thing and another manager tells you another thing. Multitasking was no issue but getting more fast paced made me a better employee that wanted to be an asset to the company.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when regulars would come and notice you right of the bat and enjoy talking to me as they checked out .
Positive environment with coworkers
short breaks and management
1,0
high school job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2017, október 23.
It was my junior year in highschool and I got this job to help support my family. As they are on the poverty pay chart. I had to quit because I moved cities for college.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Jc Penney Work Place and Employees
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2017, október 16.
Jc Penney is a great a place to work everyone is treated equally and the environment is perfect, very fasted passed but easy if you know what you are doing. A well place to be advanced in the company while demonstrating great work ethics
snacks and potlucks
breaks are short
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive steady paced job and very friendly
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2017, szeptember 5.
Its a great place to work at if you dont like fast paced jobs. Although your hours decrease if clientele decreases. Your raises are rare and job adcancement is competitive.
Discounts
Low hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2017, augusztus 28.
it was my first super great experience and I would recommend JCPenny all the time you learn a lot they are very respectful and friendly. they give you the opportunity to work in other departments
Productive work place
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2017, augusztus 10.
It kept me busy and really worked with my school schedule. The pay was pretty good as well and due to the credit apps my check would be a little more sometimes.
fun and creative job
Studio Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2017, május 3.
At the Portrait Studio, a typical day includes scheduling appointments, taking in appointments, photographing families and children of all ages, and selling the photos. All coworkers are very nice and helpful even if they don't work in your department. hardest part of the job is you usually work alone, and sometimes it gets very busy in the studio so time management and great customer service skills are very important. Best part of the job is being able to personalize each session for each customer and capturing special and unique moments for all of them
Pro érvek
hour lunch, short days on the weekends
Kontra érvek
it slows down a bit during the summer
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management and workers.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2017, március 1.
Managers are rude. They lie to you and they treat you like your their maid. Not long enough breaks. You will be lucky too leave on time and they don't properly train you.
Break
Learning experience
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2016, augusztus 31.
It was my first job and I learned a lot from them. For example I learned how to stock and set up the floor as well as handle the cashier register efficiently.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2015, december 12.
Customer satisfaction and excellent customer service was the motto. Greet the customer. Take care of customers needs and ring up transactions. Clean and Stock shelves, Periodically Training classes. Worked with co-workers to leave for breaks and clean up for closing.
Pro érvek
Rewards of a satified customer.
Kontra érvek
On your feet all day and a difficult customer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a great place to work at
SALES ASSOCIATE/CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2015, december 2.
JC Penney was my favorite place to work at, great training and management is great. Great work environment and JCP is very flexible with students and all employees.
Great job environment
Kontra érvek
not enough hours at first
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2015, október 7.
Fun work place with supportive management. Always learning something new in the work place and a great place to grow in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at J.C. Penney was Interesting.
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma , Arizona2015, július 10.
A typical day would be working so hard and get paid less then minimum wage , What I learned about working there is you need to be patient and work hard to get what you need , My co workers were so much fun they felt like family more then co workers , The management was not that great with schedules.

The hardest part about the job is getting paid less then you should after standing for more then 48 hours a week , The enjoyable part about working there was being able to help good people and seeing them satisfied
Holidays feast
Short breaks
Happy work space
Sales associate/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2014, január 24.
Very up beat happy people.
All co-workers were very helpful all the time.
25% off
fun creative environment
Customer service specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  yuma, az2013, december 18.
very nice place to work. always had fun with my co-workers and managers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 5Jelentés
3,0
Productive and fun!
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2013, október 29.
Recovered sales floor, cleaned fitting rooms, put go backs away exactly where they belonged. Helped customers with their needs and answered any questions asked by customers. When needed and short in staff I would cashier for the remaining hours of the day. Counted tally on closing times, plus made sure the sales floor was sorted and recovered.
Worked as a team!
Hated closing!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van