Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Yuma, AZ

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyable job however during the holiday season can get busy with lots of work to do with different departments, endless lines at the registers as well as meeting the quota.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here sucks! My gm is one of the worst I’ve had in my entire life and one of the fakest people I’ve ever met. They don’t care about associates or the fact that we have lives outside of work, they just care about making sales and convincing poor people to apply for credit cards. They’re so short on budget that they never schedule enough people so everyone ends up doing the job of multiple and getting screamed at by customers because there’s not enough of us to properly help them. One manager stands out above the rest as a real advocate for the regular associates, but one out of 10+ is terrible stats. When I first started I though the place was great but really as the years have gone on my eyes are opened to the real hidden stuff that goes down. There are so many better businesses and retail establishments. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!
Associate discount is high up to 25% + coupons
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, bad management, short hours, low staffing
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney is a great company to work for excellent benefits and employee discounts. Management is supportive and helpful. J.C. Penney is a people company they take care of their customers and their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really like working at JC Penney. Team members are normally full of energy and ready to work. Generally, management is helpful and engaged. I encourage anyone to join the JC Penney family if you are given the opportunity.
Growth and carrier opportunities
Kontra érvek
Relocation may be needed if you want to move up the lather faster.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail isn't easy, but everyone was such a helping hand. Holidays and sales days are tricky but it helped me (with it being my first job) know how to balance my customer service with maintaining the store cool and collected.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself is fine if you're looking for something that offers a few hours. The work schedule can be extremely flexible. If your looking for something that is full time, this is not the job for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work at. the associates there make you feel welcomed and they take care of their customers very well. one thing I don't approve is the way the mangers can be. they are not professional at all.
great staff
Kontra érvek
managers attitude could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work at Jcpenney was mostly working on the registers and advertising the clothes in the establishment. Selling credit cards and providing the best customer service to customers buying from the establishment.
What I learned in this establishment is being more fast paced and more customer interaction and multi-tasking.

Management was satisfactory were more interested in getting credits cards that the employees would sell to the customers.

The workplace culture was actually pretty positive when it came to selling clothes and more in the establishment. During holidays workroom was always decorated and made work fun.

The hardest part of the job was when one manager told you to do one thing and another manager tells you another thing. Multitasking was no issue but getting more fast paced made me a better employee that wanted to be an asset to the company.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when regulars would come and notice you right of the bat and enjoy talking to me as they checked out .
Positive environment with coworkers
short breaks and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my junior year in highschool and I got this job to help support my family. As they are on the poverty pay chart. I had to quit because I moved cities for college.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penney is a great a place to work everyone is treated equally and the environment is perfect, very fasted passed but easy if you know what you are doing. A well place to be advanced in the company while demonstrating great work ethics
snacks and potlucks
breaks are short
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work at if you dont like fast paced jobs. Although your hours decrease if clientele decreases. Your raises are rare and job adcancement is competitive.
Discounts
Low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was my first super great experience and I would recommend JCPenny all the time you learn a lot they are very respectful and friendly. they give you the opportunity to work in other departments
Munkahelyi kultúra
It kept me busy and really worked with my school schedule. The pay was pretty good as well and due to the credit apps my check would be a little more sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the Portrait Studio, a typical day includes scheduling appointments, taking in appointments, photographing families and children of all ages, and selling the photos. All coworkers are very nice and helpful even if they don't work in your department. hardest part of the job is you usually work alone, and sometimes it gets very busy in the studio so time management and great customer service skills are very important. Best part of the job is being able to personalize each session for each customer and capturing special and unique moments for all of them
Pro érvek
hour lunch, short days on the weekends
Kontra érvek
it slows down a bit during the summer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are rude. They lie to you and they treat you like your their maid. Not long enough breaks. You will be lucky too leave on time and they don't properly train you.
Break
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first job and I learned a lot from them. For example I learned how to stock and set up the floor as well as handle the cashier register efficiently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer satisfaction and excellent customer service was the motto. Greet the customer. Take care of customers needs and ring up transactions. Clean and Stock shelves, Periodically Training classes. Worked with co-workers to leave for breaks and clean up for closing.
Pro érvek
Rewards of a satified customer.
Kontra érvek
On your feet all day and a difficult customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was my favorite place to work at, great training and management is great. Great work environment and JCP is very flexible with students and all employees.
Great job environment
Kontra érvek
not enough hours at first
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place with supportive management. Always learning something new in the work place and a great place to grow in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be working so hard and get paid less then minimum wage , What I learned about working there is you need to be patient and work hard to get what you need , My co workers were so much fun they felt like family more then co workers , The management was not that great with schedules.

The hardest part about the job is getting paid less then you should after standing for more then 48 hours a week , The enjoyable part about working there was being able to help good people and seeing them satisfied
Holidays feast
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very up beat happy people.
All co-workers were very helpful all the time.
25% off
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés