Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Yuba City, CA

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 592 értékelés megtekintése
J.C. Penney
This company works well with students, the benefits could have been better for a part time employee, basically nothing if your hours are irregular, but the atmosphere was good and the management pleasant.
Love this place
Awesome place to work & build a career
Very flexible & a really good environment

Been with the company for 3 years & have plenty of opportunity to strive & grow with the company
Why did I leave?
I worked for JCP 17 years ago. I wish I would had stayed. Great place to work, people, could had retired already, Flexible schedule, great benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is making sure the entire store is clean, bringing down lines at the register and putting away and clothes in the dressing rooms. I have learned a lot about sales and coupon options, as well as how to help customers save money by applying for a credit card. The most enjoyable part about this job is being able to help customers, while also building a relationship.
Its a job
Little training and little support from supervisors. Some supervisors show big attitudes. Management focus is profitability of store, not on the store functions (recovery, cash wrap design and cleanliness.)
No consistant schedule
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Company has seriously fallen
JCPenney used to be a great place to work. When I first started there as a floor associate, I loved the company and was very invested in its success. Unfortunately, upper management has seriously declined and the company is about ready to go under. The expectations placed on store-level employees are too great and staffing has become a joke. I currently fill the job description of about seven positions in my store, and I can barely focus on the job I'm supposed to be doing.
Kontra érvek
work/job balance, stress, demanding too much with too little
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun enjoyable work place.
Usually a fast paced job with a few slow streaks every once in a while. The team was absolutely wonderful, all the girls were very supportive and welcoming as well as always willing to help.
Pro érvek
Nice coworkers, fun environment, get to meet all kinds of different people.
Kontra érvek
Long hours on your feet, not a very big store, perfume kinda messes with your allergies sometimes
Great Company, Selective Poor Management
Loved my co-workers, salon was super busy, great customer service experience, retail experience also. Clients could be demanding, but that's to be expected in the beauty business. Management were almost always absent & disconnected from the salon associates, therefore didn't know how to manage associate concerns/requests efficiently.
Significant Store Discounts
Disconnected/uninterested Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
i hope they have inproved
The store in Yuba City was dated and needed a remodel. the people I worked with were nothing short of amazing and they are the reason I stayed as long as I did!
it was a job
It was okay it paid the bills. I hated pushing for credit cards. Some of the staff was rude and very high schoolish. I wouldn't work there again. that is it.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Abusive environment, childlike management, harassment
Aside from the above issues, you get decent hours and decent opportunities to advance, fun staff, usually a great place for young people to work. Needs better management training and stricter harassment guidelines.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good job to start off with
Jcpenney's was my first job and i learned a lot from them. My manager was nice enough to work with my schedule because I was a college student. It had its pro's and cons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun working with staff and customer
I always had fun while working with co-workers and helping customer. I learned how to understand a demanding customer and help them find what they are looking for. Hardest part of the job was dealing with tough customers but I always enjoyed helping and saving them money.
Fun, relaxed enviroment
JcPenney was an adequate place to work for though they did not do reviews of employees, no raises, and impromperly laid people off.
Customer orientated
They care about thier associate and the customer. They give a great discount to all employee. It is a wonderful place to work.
bonuses
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés