JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Yuba City, CA

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 997 értékelés megtekintése
Love this place
Merchandise supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2019, július 25.
Awesome place to work & build a career
Very flexible & a really good environment
Been with the company for 3 years & have plenty of opportunity to strive & grow with the company
Why did I leave?
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2019, július 9.
I worked for JCP 17 years ago. I wish I would had stayed. Great place to work, people, could had retired already, Flexible schedule, great benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recovery Associate/ Shoe Associate/ Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2019, április 5.
A typical day at work is making sure the entire store is clean, bringing down lines at the register and putting away and clothes in the dressing rooms. I have learned a lot about sales and coupon options, as well as how to help customers save money by applying for a credit card. The most enjoyable part about this job is being able to help customers, while also building a relationship.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Its a job
Casher Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2018, augusztus 4.
Little training and little support from supervisors. Some supervisors show big attitudes. Management focus is profitability of store, not on the store functions (recovery, cash wrap design and cleanliness.)
No consistant schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Company has seriously fallen
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2018, április 2.
JCPenney used to be a great place to work. When I first started there as a floor associate, I loved the company and was very invested in its success. Unfortunately, upper management has seriously declined and the company is about ready to go under. The expectations placed on store-level employees are too great and staffing has become a joke. I currently fill the job description of about seven positions in my store, and I can barely focus on the job I'm supposed to be doing.
Kontra érvek
work/job balance, stress, demanding too much with too little
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun enjoyable work place.
Product Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2018, január 23.
Usually a fast paced job with a few slow streaks every once in a while. The team was absolutely wonderful, all the girls were very supportive and welcoming as well as always willing to help.
Pro érvek
Nice coworkers, fun environment, get to meet all kinds of different people.
Kontra érvek
Long hours on your feet, not a very big store, perfume kinda messes with your allergies sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Company, Selective Poor Management
Hair Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2017, október 10.
Loved my co-workers, salon was super busy, great customer service experience, retail experience also. Clients could be demanding, but that's to be expected in the beauty business. Management were almost always absent & disconnected from the salon associates, therefore didn't know how to manage associate concerns/requests efficiently.
Significant Store Discounts
Disconnected/uninterested Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
i hope they have inproved
Senior Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2017, szeptember 29.
The store in Yuba City was dated and needed a remodel. the people I worked with were nothing short of amazing and they are the reason I stayed as long as I did!
it was a job
Medical Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA 959912017, május 19.
It was okay it paid the bills. I hated pushing for credit cards. Some of the staff was rude and very high schoolish. I wouldn't work there again. that is it.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Abusive environment, childlike management, harassment
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2017, április 27.
Aside from the above issues, you get decent hours and decent opportunities to advance, fun staff, usually a great place for young people to work. Needs better management training and stricter harassment guidelines.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good job to start off with
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2017, január 21.
Jcpenney's was my first job and i learned a lot from them. My manager was nice enough to work with my schedule because I was a college student. It had its pro's and cons.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun working with staff and customer
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2016, február 25.
I always had fun while working with co-workers and helping customer. I learned how to understand a demanding customer and help them find what they are looking for. Hardest part of the job was dealing with tough customers but I always enjoyed helping and saving them money.
Fun, relaxed enviroment
Receptionist/ Customer Care Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2013, július 12.
JcPenney was an adequate place to work for though they did not do reviews of employees, no raises, and impromperly laid people off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Customer orientated
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, Ca2011, december 24.
They care about thier associate and the customer. They give a great discount to all employee. It is a wonderful place to work.
bonuses

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van