Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Yuba City, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Yuba City, CA18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
golf is the most important part in this game of golf course planning and planning for the rest is the most exciting thing about this is the best decision
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My store couldnt even keep a manager more then a year each one. They dont care about employees or customers feedback only about the dollar. But they wont give raises or hours and if they give raises they go away when minimum wage goes up. Waste of my time. Manager doesn't even know polices or procedures and i had to explain to management how to do basic things but they wouldn't promote because i didnt kiss butt.
Made a few friends
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found, specifically in my smaller location, that management neglected the Salon. We were left almost completely to our own devices, shared a manager with another (bigger, busier, and therefore [to them] a more important) location. I saw her maybe once every 3 months and then was questioned as to why certain aspects of the company's salon culture weren't being adhered to. We weren't told about competitions, we weren't told about further training, we weren't told about anything unless we dug it out ourselves, and that was complicated without manager access. The STORE manager was great and did her best to help us out. But, as soon as the salon became a separate entity from the main store, her abilities were limited.
When I had to move out on to the floor, we were so understaffed. We had one associate per department, no matter how busy it was. And it was the holiday season. The stress of being screamed at by customers on a daily basis, and being held accountable for the lack of progress I was able to make while dealing with literally everything in my AND other's departments was too much for me, personally, at the time.
Pro érvek
Inclusive, flexible hours, complaints listened to
Kontra érvek
salon management absent, lack of informative time with leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work & build a career
Very flexible & a really good environment

Been with the company for 3 years & have plenty of opportunity to strive & grow with the company
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for JCP 17 years ago. I wish I would had stayed. Great place to work, people, could had retired already, Flexible schedule, great benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company works well with students, the benefits could have been better for a part time employee, basically nothing if your hours are irregular, but the atmosphere was good and the management pleasant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is making sure the entire store is clean, bringing down lines at the register and putting away and clothes in the dressing rooms. I have learned a lot about sales and coupon options, as well as how to help customers save money by applying for a credit card. The most enjoyable part about this job is being able to help customers, while also building a relationship.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Little training and little support from supervisors. Some supervisors show big attitudes. Management focus is profitability of store, not on the store functions (recovery, cash wrap design and cleanliness.)
No consistant schedule
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney used to be a great place to work. When I first started there as a floor associate, I loved the company and was very invested in its success. Unfortunately, upper management has seriously declined and the company is about ready to go under. The expectations placed on store-level employees are too great and staffing has become a joke. I currently fill the job description of about seven positions in my store, and I can barely focus on the job I'm supposed to be doing.
Kontra érvek
work/job balance, stress, demanding too much with too little
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usually a fast paced job with a few slow streaks every once in a while. The team was absolutely wonderful, all the girls were very supportive and welcoming as well as always willing to help.
Pro érvek
Nice coworkers, fun environment, get to meet all kinds of different people.
Kontra érvek
Long hours on your feet, not a very big store, perfume kinda messes with your allergies sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my co-workers, salon was super busy, great customer service experience, retail experience also. Clients could be demanding, but that's to be expected in the beauty business. Management were almost always absent & disconnected from the salon associates, therefore didn't know how to manage associate concerns/requests efficiently.
Significant Store Discounts
Disconnected/uninterested Managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store in Yuba City was dated and needed a remodel. the people I worked with were nothing short of amazing and they are the reason I stayed as long as I did!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay it paid the bills. I hated pushing for credit cards. Some of the staff was rude and very high schoolish. I wouldn't work there again. that is it.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Aside from the above issues, you get decent hours and decent opportunities to advance, fun staff, usually a great place for young people to work. Needs better management training and stricter harassment guidelines.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney's was my first job and i learned a lot from them. My manager was nice enough to work with my schedule because I was a college student. It had its pro's and cons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always had fun while working with co-workers and helping customer. I learned how to understand a demanding customer and help them find what they are looking for. Hardest part of the job was dealing with tough customers but I always enjoyed helping and saving them money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney was an adequate place to work for though they did not do reviews of employees, no raises, and impromperly laid people off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They care about thier associate and the customer. They give a great discount to all employee. It is a wonderful place to work.
bonuses