Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: York, PA

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 934 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with my co-workers and the interaction with customers. The toughest part of my job was when the store actually closed and some managers showed favoritism.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very understaffed, overworked. Multiple nights staying late. Not welcoming to family or emergencies. Work and receive your bad paycheck. Never again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working at JC Penny, my job duties included, but not limited to, returning all items from women's, men's, lingerie, and kid's departments to their designated location within the department. I was also expected to assist customers with questions on any product in the store. During busy hours I would help cash people out on registers who were waiting to purchase items. During the two years that I was employed by JC Penny I learned great communication skills, customer service skills, and time management.
The most enjoyed aspect of my job was working with people during my time there. I met multiple great personalities, by co-workers and customers. I made great relationships while learning customer service.

The hardest aspect of my job was time management. To evaluate 4 different departments fitting rooms, return all merchandise to the designated areas, and help customers simultaneously was challenging.

During employment, I learned great skills that would later help me in new opportunities and life events.
enjoyable enviroment
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved my job because there was never a dull or boring day. even on slow customer days there was always plenty of operational tasks that needed to be done. we had a strong team and management knew me and my strengths and always asked me to help out with jobs outside my area. i enjoyed working with the diverse group of people in the store and learned much about myself and others through them. the hardest part of the job would have to be when call offs prevented me from doing all the extra tasks that kept me busy. i thrive on having many jobs to look forward to. the most enjoyable part of my job was constant contact with different people and the fast pace of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a pleasant time working here with my peers. I loved to interact with all clients and bring a smile to thier face.
Free breakfast
Kontra érvek
Not able to put my talents to use.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day is something different. You will rarely ever be doing the same routine work. You are never in the same part of the department. The work is throughout the store. Pricing happens through the store, the floor sets (layouts) change weekly. You personally interact with the customers more than a cashier will. You are the backbone of the store.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My co-workers on the upstairs floor and some downstairs as well are the best part to my job. We like to joke and have fun but we get our work done while doing it. some of the management like my boss who is manager of the upstairs, and the Store Manager, are wonderful. The rest of the managers are mean, cold, heartless people who don't have people skills and should never have become managers, let alone part of the company. The hardest part of my job is keeping everything clean and organized on the shopping floor. Perfect displays of clothes get ripped apart by customers and fitting rooms are trashed constantly. There are also rude customers that come in almost everyday. Rules constantly change, and the department set up changes almost every week making it difficult to find anything. When you have good people working with you, a typical day is fun and we get things done without hassle.
Pro érvek
Some free breakfast or lunch, in the mall, decent pay for retail, usually quiet and dead during the week
Kontra érvek
Managers, not a lot of staff with hours being cut, new changes constantly by the CEO, prices of merchandise are too expensive.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired as a Fashion Expert but they slipped the job to someone else a week after they hired me and left me as a Service Specialist. When I questioned whether or not they wanted me as a Fashion Expert I recieved multiple excuses. I lended myself to working with the Visual team ( being that I have tons of experience), they basically made more excuses to keep me as just a cashier.
wage
lack of communication
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés