Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Woodbury, MN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Woodbury, MN18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 782 értékelés megtekintése
productive and hardworking
I would recommend this job for anyone who has a hard work drive, loves customer interaction and teamwork with coworkers to complete monthly and yearly sale goals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
The people I worked with were great. The company loves to promote within so it gives you great advancement chances. Fun to work for. Gave us every other weekend off. Money is ok.
2,0
not a healthy environment
As an employee here, you are seen as just another employee. It is a place made to make you feel like you owe the company something and you are just a number.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We attend the goal every day
I love sale associate job and cashier job too. I worked part-time and the rest of my time I study. I worked 15 hours per weeks. I am still working there and at the same time, I am looking for another job after I got my degree in the accounting field.
Usual retail environment
Usual workday 4-7 hours, start at 5am.
Truck days are Mondays, Wednesday and/or Thursdays.

Signing days can range from 1-4 days a week, depending on marketing.

Managers will work with your schedule if you have a second job.
tiered 25% associate discount, sephora
Kontra érvek
ocassional decrease in hours throughout year, can be some favoritism by management, internal promotion opportunities aren't known to other associates in store.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great Job
This was my first retail job, and I really enjoyed it. I liked the customer service experience and how friendly and supportive the whole JCPenney crew was.
2,0
JC Penneys
Although I had flexibility on days I could work, I was never guaranteed hours. I didn't receive any benefits or health insurance or benefits when I had my baby either.
1,0
A dying company
This place is a terrible place to work & I would not recommend it to anyone. They are looking to pay their people as little as possible & their quality of everything they have to offer has gone down hill
Great for beginners
I loved working at JCPenney but the longer i worked there the more i realized that they had poor management. Need better and proper training for new associates and supervisors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super helpful and great management. Flexible with timing and helping each other. Guest services are outstanding along with the team work. Easy to get the job done with a lot of leaders help.
Excellent
I worked here for 9 years. THey helped me in highschool all the way up to after college. They were flexible, and was always willing to give me the hours I needed. I would recommend to anyone looking for a part time job!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad management and terrible work
Extremely boring and monotonous work tasks that make you wish you stayed home so dealing with annoying customers and management would be avoided.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a great place to work
I worked in Customer Service for JCPenney. It was a great place to work. I also worked for Sephora inside JCPenney as a beauty consultant.
the people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work great coworkers but annoying supervisors who were racsist
I left because I felt looked down upon because of my race but great pay. I really appreciated my coworkers and the environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although fun, a bit disappointing
I really do enjoy working at Penny's; many things are neglected and put to the side far too often, very little employee recognition at this location.
Pretty good place
Pretty good place to work, had issues with the former management team there but it was a really nice place to be.

Come in, go to your spot and start working, cashier, stocking the floor, folding clothes..etc

I had the best coworkers in the world working there. The hardest part of the job was losing my hours every week. The most enjoyable part was knowing I was going to work and I got to be around some nice people.
free snacks, phenomenal coworkers
Kontra érvek
no hours, stores keep changing
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get to meet new people everyday, you learn a lot from your interactions with others, co-worker were very nice
Downfall of a Company
JCPenney was great company to work for. It was fun and lively, the benefits were good and they really worked with you if you have or had a family. However, with the new CEO the company has taken a turn for the worse. Ron Johnson ruined JCPenney
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés