Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Woodbridge, VA

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 580 értékelés megtekintése
Cashier/recovery
It a pretty good job is cool how you get to be inside with good temperature which makes it easier to focus more and also the co workers are really friendly.
2,0
It was alright
The job itself isn't difficult by any means, and it was the first place to hire me so I am grateful, but it just wasn't enjoyable at all. I had to deal with rude customers pretty regularly, the store was often left a mess even with several associates working off of the register, and the management team was pretty iffy. The management team only really seemed to base employee performance on the amount of credit cards sold which almost devalued any other work the associates did. The work culture didn't help since even the associates who had worked there for years were pretty open about highly disliking their own jobs. It was an okay job, and it did allow me to gain job experience which I can now use when applying to other jobs, but I personally wouldn't work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent work, but poor management
Overall it was a decent experience. As long as you do your job and work at a good pace you will be fine. Management, however, was poor with their scheduling. Scheduling and working the register is the main reason most people leave because of the heavy demand to sell cards.
Decent hours
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney employees are very welcoming
Jcpenney was an average job, however, they were always short staffed and required a lot from one person. There would be times were I was flooded with hours and there would be times were I would have little hours, no in between.
slow/fast paced
Management was a little unstable and sometimes unreliable at times, but everyone worked well together when things needed to get done. Some days it was slow with not a lot to do while others were super busy.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place for people who retired and need something to do
jcpenneys is a very old brand that struggles to keep up with the times. Very slow paced and i wouldnt recommend a younger person working there you might die of boredom
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, management appears to care about the employees.
JC Penney is one of the more satisfying jobs I have had in my retail career. The Management respects me and does not micromanage me. I am given space and the opportunity to run my department as I see fit within the SOP's of the company.
Pro érvek
Within Appliances as long as we make our numbers I am not micromanaged.
Kontra érvek
Only 35 hours per week instead of a paid 40 hour work week.
JCPenney always ready
I love JCPenney it’s my second family. I would love continue with them but my interest changed and I become more involved with cosmetic industry.

Our Mission: To give our customer what she loves for less time, money and effort.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work at and appreciation of management.
Good store to work at,very cordial enviroment.Management appreciates your hard work.It becomes stressful when gets busy.I also gained lot of experience by working under different supervisors.
Pro érvek
mechendise discounts and over times
Kontra érvek
it can be stressful at times
first retail job
This was the first retail job I had when I was 16 years old, it was great as a first time job. I was part of the first employees at this new store. I liked setting up displays and working on inventory.
the people I worked with
working on the weekend
Sales Floor team member
Typical day was going into the back using the forklift to get the clothes that needed to be put on the shelves for the day. I also would setup displays and assist customers with finding what they were looking for.
Pro érvek
Meeting different types of people
working at a mall
Don't do it
You do get to know some very nice co-workers along the way. But with management it's all about numbers. JCPenney is just a big sinking ship.
Working with customers
Kontra érvek
Managers just do not care about the hard workers that they have.
Exciting work environment
JCPenney provide a fun an exciting work environment for all their employees. While working there it seem like everyone could relate to each other even though the job culture was very diverse.
ok place to work at
This job could be a great place to work at ,but its the people that make the job a terrible place to work at. For instance, the management team need to be replace and their is no growth unless you are liked by the store manager. I thought it was equal opportunity for all despite race, ethnicity and religion.
great job
Good retail job. Co workers are good not a lot of gossip going around. Mature atmosphere not a lot of young kids. Its in the outlet mall so of course its cool!!
a
Customer Services
Knowledge of principal and processes for providing customer and personal services. Listening what customer needs and evaluation of customer satisfaction if they complete survey after you close the sale.Good team to work and communicate with.Actively looking for ways to help people.
Good schedule.
Kontra érvek
No benefit for part time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and a very proffesional place
jcpenney is a professional place to work. everyone knows their tasks and duties and make sure it is completed at the end of each day.
store discount
not enough breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Looking for a new challenge.
A typical day at work was fast paced, never was a down period.
I learned how to multitask.

If you knew how to manage your day, there was no hard part.
Pro érvek
Free lunches for work well done.
Kontra érvek
Getting up every morning at 4 am.
Support Specialist
This was an awesome place to work. Great environment! I have nothing bad to say about this place!
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a great company it feels like a family
its very exciting working here. since we have so many departments its easy for me to lose track of time. interaction with so many costumers has taught me how to deal with many personalities.my co-workers are fun to be around and i enjoy the atmosphere each and everyday
the scheduling
not enough associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to learn and grow
Team work is very important to make a company grow. A trypical day consisted of 7 hours 5 days a week. Displaying great customer service to our customers and associates. Doing new hire paperwork to ensure they were in the system correctly. Safety and workers comp reports. Maintaining OSHA logs. Making sure we were in compliance with all Labor laws.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés