JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Woodbridge, NJ

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 990 értékelés megtekintése
Worst place ever
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2019, december 15.
They are very very selfish and don’t care about their workers .very contradicting and racist. They should get better work ethics. Supervisors that I had was two faced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, fun and energetic work experience.
Shoes Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ 070952019, december 2.
Working at JC Penney was an overall great experience for myself and as well as other co-workers. There were never moments where you felt lost because there was always something to do. The management was especially helpful and gave clear, understanding orders of what needed to be done.
Do not work here!
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2019, július 13.
Horrible place to work. Managers are constantly on your butt for simple tasks, penny raises, no chance of moving up, no hours, I could go on and on. Please do yourself a favor and look somewhere else. The place is going under anyway. Not worth your time.
Productive work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2019, június 29.
Everyday was a full hands on deck type of day. Maintaining each department and helping out at the registers are extremely important regardless in which department our in. Fitting rooms had to always be maintained although it does has it's days that it can be extremely crazy and hard to maintain when they would normally only put two people in the fitting rooms. C-racks have to get done throughout the day while keeping an eye on your other responsibilities. I was put in Juniors but I would always be called to helped in other departments and also to translate. You definitely have to work as a team and be respectful and responsible in order to work in JCPenney.
Commission sales
Window Area Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2019, június 23.
Horrible set up as far as commission. If a customer comes in to make an exchange on your sale, another sales rep can return the sale against your commission and then run the new sale through their own number.
Cut throat sales environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place if you get along with coworkers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2019, március 17.
Managers have favorites. Overwork. Low on employees. No opportunity to advance. Pay is low, $9/hr. Although, it was flexible for students in high school or college.
Flexible
No hours
Friendly salon staff
Receptionist/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2019, január 29.
Friendly salon staff
Hairdressers and clients are always happy and helpful
Room for growth which is important when in the beauty industry the salon manager is always hands-on and helpful
Store associate discount
Lack of hours
Learned a lot
Handled credit sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2018, szeptember 26.
learned about cash credit handing ,new products ,how to do link selling,worked in friendly and great environment Supervisors were great. Manager kept employees motivated to work.
learned new things
Kontra érvek
due to commission job it was stressful
Fun and Productive
Operations Associate (Door to Floor) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2018, február 6.
I loved working for JCPenney because of how much work there was to do each morning. I loved getting a lot of work done really early in the morning. I had fun because you worked with your team but you also were able to work independently. I learned things not the average person learns at a job because the job I chose was doing the work that customers do not see.
paid break
Kontra érvek
My coworkers did not work as hard as I did
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Terrible work enviorment
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2018, február 3.
No repect for enployees, the manager didn't know what they were doing. The head manager was clueless and did not do anything to help their employee and they cut hours making one cashiee per register.
Pro érvek
Good if you lile the mall
Kontra érvek
Low pay, less staff, poor management, poor working enviorment
great student job
Customer Service Specialist, Men's Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2017, szeptember 22.
I worked there part-time as a student. The part-time hours were very flexible. management was very chill when dealing with hour concerns. I would highly recommend this place for any students looking for part- time jobs
Very Productive Setting
Customer Service Specialist, Women's Shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2017, június 21.
A typical day at JCPenny is high paced. Customer service is very important and keeping the selling floor stocked make it very appealing to the customers.

My experience of the workplace culture is positive. The hardest part of the job is keeping the selling floor tidy as customers have a tendency to leave the shoes in other locations.

The most enjoyable part of the job is having lunch with coworkers.
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2017, május 8.
Easy flowing environment very friendly place.always a good day with the employees as well as custumers we became a family.holidays are the best time of year everyone is dressed up for photos.working around kids is also something i had fun doing
Breakroom
Kontra érvek
All food places are far from where we are
good working enviorment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2017, április 6.
Jcpenny is usually the busiest on the weekends where they have the most sales going on which attracts many customers. The work is not dificult, sometimes customers can be a little annoying but the overall work experience is fun and not a bad job for someone who has open availability.
discounts
long shifts, annoying customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
N/a
Recoverer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2017, január 11.
The management were friendly and understanding, a typical work day would be helping customers and keeping the home department of JCPenney clean
Good place to work.
Women's Shoe Department Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2016, június 6.
Above anything else, this position has taught me to be patient. I enjoy working days and having my nights to myself. I'm not really sure what else to say. Associate discount is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, intense hours.
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2016, április 25.
JCPenney was one of the best jobs I've had. There was never a typical work day because in Retail everyday varies. My co-workers in the men's department were amazing. I didn't just get co-workers, I made great friends. The hardest part of the job occurs during holidays. It gets really busy and you never know what situations you will get. The most enjoyable part of the job was once the store was closed, although you are cleaning up the store, that is the time you bond with your co-workers and get to know them. A good team always gets to know each other and get together at the end of the day and tell each other positive things.
Great Co-workers
Short Breaks if you work less than 7 hrs
slow
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2014, május 7.
didn't really lie the customer service position but the comapnt was very professional
Good team work
Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, NJ2014, január 27.
It's ok for students or someone who want part time flexible hours.
Pro érvek
One of the best retail stores to work for, treat you well.
Kontra érvek
Limited opportunities and low pay.
part time
stock clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  woodbridge nj2013, december 9.
cleaning and organizing clothes, co workers worked together as a family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van