JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Winston-Salem, NC

42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 658 értékelés megtekintése
Nice Job
Cashier/ Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, szeptember 29.
JCPenny is a nice job for beginning stylist it can give you the practice on the retail side as well with saling product, booking appointments, and customer service. They have training class as well so you dony have to go outside for your courses that are required by the state.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salon Receptionist schedule for existing and new client using Meevo database! Greeting customers with respect and courtesy.
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, szeptember 23.
As a salon Receptionist, the duties are very simple but somewhat tedious! The staff and higher management are very RACIST; unprofessional and rude! Stylist are allowed to be rude and bias to clients without being reprimanded! Complaints can be made to management; however there is nothing done about it! Management show favoritism!
Staff members are unprofessional
Meet nice people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work needs more managers that do not have favorites.
Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, szeptember 23.
Overall a good place to work. Just like any place could use some improvements. More full time jobs would be appreciated as well. Really like it there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, szeptember 11.
Fairly easy but keeping the store straight is a major thing. Also, if a cashier they expect you to get customers to sign up for credit cards. That is a very big thing.
JCPenney
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, augusztus 14.
JCPenney was my first retail job and I really enjoyed working there from the customers to the staff everything worked as smoothly as possible. I really enjoy helping others and seeking that they get the best service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought this was the job for me
HR Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, július 30.
I thought jcp was where I wanted to work. I started right when the company started changing. To try to make up for all the corporate poor decisions, we became very lean. To the degree, it was impossible to get everything done.
Pro érvek
Beneifts were the best i ever had and the discount
Kontra érvek
Lean staff, holiday hours, took away Thanksgiving for numbers
Great Learning Environment
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, április 18.
First job, very fast-paced especially during holiday time so it really taught me how to work well with others at a very fast pace. I would recommend this job to anyone who is just beginning or wants something new in their life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
its stressful working there
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, január 30.
At jcpenny the manerger is not a people person hes very negative and dose not show respect for others. i broke my thomb and broke three toes and he desided to pick at me about it so that made it a hard pace to work at. then he fired because i had to take of my sick son. not far at all
Productive work place
Stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, január 29.
I was only set for part time, and I worked at least 11 hours a day. I learned how to restock, put clothing back where it needs to be. I did not enjoy working with coworkers.
merchandising
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, január 3.
good job for merchanising for retail companies. Medium stress on manual labor, good exercise, fast paced early morning shifts. you would work 6 am and be don by 2 pm.
1,0
unorganized
OPERATIONS AND HR MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, október 26.
awful company, very unorganized, no training programs, low pay to hourly employees, no accountability, poor structure, awful processes in place, all around a bad place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Less Than Stellar
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, szeptember 28.
It has been some time since I worked at the company so there may have been various changes since then. When I was employed there, most of the associates were quite alright, though much of the management staff was less so. The shifts were all over the place and rarely consistent, and thus coverage was questionable amid ever-shrinking hours. I understand the retail environment quite well and realize that it will always be a mixed bag of pros and cons. I could see the job being fine for high school students or somebody wanting to earn a little extra, but advancement was nonexistent and raises were the lowest that I have ever seen in any company. Again, this information may be outdated as of now as it has been a number of years since my employment.
Flexible hours
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanes Mall, in Winston Salem, NC2017, szeptember 23.
Good way to meet people. Good way to learn about talking customers unto applying for a JCPenney Credit Card.
A good learning experience.
A good way to learn the names of the clothing JC Penney sells.
Fun atmosphere
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, augusztus 13.
Family orientated and just and all about fun place to work. Management is excellent and caring. Possible advancement and training with this company. Excellent quirks with purcahses. Hours are determined on seasonal production.
Benefits, special lunches, prizes
Short hours
I liked this company
Customer Service Sales Associate/Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, június 6.
I believe this would be the best retail experience anyone could ever have. The company as a whole is employee-first company. The training really prepared me for the job, and the managers always made sure I was taken care of.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, május 24.
Jc Penny was great place to work they were always fair and easy to talk to about anything, daily task were given and manage were easy to access if you needed them , if I was to get another job at JC Penny I would stay at least 2 years.
Fun
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, május 23.
It was fun to work with the different people in different areas of the store everyone was nice and always had a smile the company is well organized also
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job but need better leaders
Optical Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, május 4.
its a great place to work but when working there you have to pretty much teach yourself at some things.and also when you are trained the training is not something that is all done in a day its a overall time consuming process.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
bad leaders and slow business
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the BEST corporate salons I've worked for!
Senior Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, április 30.
JCP salons are structured towards and dedicated to giving their stylists every opportunity to succeed! Between the training courses they PAY you to attend, marketing tools, free product samples for potential new clients, they strive to remove any obstacles along your path to success within their company.
Very impressed with the Top 20 Stylist mandatory course! It was my second time taking the course and an excellent motivational refresher!
The mandatory minimum revenue required to bring in per hour can be difficult to meet within the time frame given to build a clientele IF you are relocated from another state and don't know anyone. This was the ONLY reason I am no longer with the company. Its ABSOLUTELY possible but, prepare to sell yourself with the same effort outside of work hours to meet your goal...if you have clients?? JCP is an excellent salon to transfer to!
If I had one complaint it would be that the prices didn't match the out of date atmosphere.. They wanted the girls to bring in a million dollars before rewarding them with upgrades..my opinion was they were doing it backwards..give them the atmosphere that allows them to bring in the million...
It felt like the equivalen to someone that just sat down at a run down mom&pop restaurant and realized the menu is priced as high as a 4-5 star restaurant..regardless of how much they LOVE the food, if they are going to spend 5 star money, why not enjoy a 5star atmosphere? Leaving the stylists to work twice as hard to keep clients loyalty.
I did see an article about JCP salon remodeling their salons due to a corporate
  több... merger a while back.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Employee discount ..a shoe girls dream!!, The salon manager in Winston Salem, NC was the BEST manager I've had through out my entire career!
Kontra érvek
The pay scale to earn commission is set quite high and base wages are below average.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2017, január 22.
They worked good around my school schedule and they gave out good hours, also the managers and workers were really nice, but again if you're not used to being on your feet for a long period of time then the job isn't for you
Discount
Short break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van