Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Winston-Salem, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Winston-Salem, NC45 értékelés
45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 248 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day is changing and we are all energetic and ready to win. Everyone wants to see people succeed and grow within the company. We all must have a growth mindset in order for us to succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No room for advancement unless you are liked regardless of your qualifications! The managers are always irritated and rude. There is no real leadership and there are no well trained staff! They train individuals based on personal status!
Meet new clients
Kontra érvek
No advancement, favoritism, and prejudice!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Crowded work environment. Sharing station with other stylist. Clogged sinks. No supplies for waxing an nail services. Underpaid $8 hr. Stylist fight over customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with guys that love to work as well . I feel if everybody is on the same page we will get the job done. If I see a person is down I’m the person to pick them up and get them back on the task .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny is a nice job for beginning stylist it can give you the practice on the retail side as well with saling product, booking appointments, and customer service. They have training class as well so you dony have to go outside for your courses that are required by the state.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a salon Receptionist, the duties are very simple but somewhat tedious! The staff and higher management are very RACIST; unprofessional and rude! Stylist are allowed to be rude and bias to clients without being reprimanded! Complaints can be made to management; however there is nothing done about it! Management show favoritism!
Staff members are unprofessional
Meet nice people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work. Just like any place could use some improvements. More full time jobs would be appreciated as well. Really like it there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fairly easy but keeping the store straight is a major thing. Also, if a cashier they expect you to get customers to sign up for credit cards. That is a very big thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was my first retail job and I really enjoyed working there from the customers to the staff everything worked as smoothly as possible. I really enjoy helping others and seeking that they get the best service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought jcp was where I wanted to work. I started right when the company started changing. To try to make up for all the corporate poor decisions, we became very lean. To the degree, it was impossible to get everything done.
Pro érvek
Beneifts were the best i ever had and the discount
Kontra érvek
Lean staff, holiday hours, took away Thanksgiving for numbers
Munkahelyi kultúra
First job, very fast-paced especially during holiday time so it really taught me how to work well with others at a very fast pace. I would recommend this job to anyone who is just beginning or wants something new in their life
Munkahelyi kultúra
At jcpenny the manerger is not a people person hes very negative and dose not show respect for others. i broke my thomb and broke three toes and he desided to pick at me about it so that made it a hard pace to work at. then he fired because i had to take of my sick son. not far at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only set for part time, and I worked at least 11 hours a day. I learned how to restock, put clothing back where it needs to be. I did not enjoy working with coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good job for merchanising for retail companies. Medium stress on manual labor, good exercise, fast paced early morning shifts. you would work 6 am and be don by 2 pm.
Munkahelyi kultúra
awful company, very unorganized, no training programs, low pay to hourly employees, no accountability, poor structure, awful processes in place, all around a bad place
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has been some time since I worked at the company so there may have been various changes since then. When I was employed there, most of the associates were quite alright, though much of the management staff was less so. The shifts were all over the place and rarely consistent, and thus coverage was questionable amid ever-shrinking hours. I understand the retail environment quite well and realize that it will always be a mixed bag of pros and cons. I could see the job being fine for high school students or somebody wanting to earn a little extra, but advancement was nonexistent and raises were the lowest that I have ever seen in any company. Again, this information may be outdated as of now as it has been a number of years since my employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good way to meet people. Good way to learn about talking customers unto applying for a JCPenney Credit Card. A good learning experience. A good way to learn the names of the clothing JC Penney sells.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family orientated and just and all about fun place to work. Management is excellent and caring. Possible advancement and training with this company. Excellent quirks with purcahses. Hours are determined on seasonal production.
Benefits, special lunches, prizes
Short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I believe this would be the best retail experience anyone could ever have. The company as a whole is employee-first company. The training really prepared me for the job, and the managers always made sure I was taken care of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penny was great place to work they were always fair and easy to talk to about anything, daily task were given and manage were easy to access if you needed them , if I was to get another job at JC Penny I would stay at least 2 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun to work with the different people in different areas of the store everyone was nice and always had a smile the company is well organized also