JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wilmington, NC

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 062 értékelés megtekintése
Not worth it
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, november 2.
The benefits were great but not enough staff and not enough hours i barely could pay rent and other important things. But overall it really want that bad its just better pay woukd of been better
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful on my feet constantly
Sales associate for the men's department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, augusztus 7.
stressful, on your feet for 6+ hours. 15 minutes breaks, 30 minute lunch. Lots of bending, recovery of retail materials, folding of clothes, and worst is clientele
stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was several years ago, but I enjoyed the company. Went through position restructuring and many positions were deleted.
Basic Logic / Pricing Accuracy Team Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, június 25.
Typical retail structure, has new management and company strategies now, I can't say anything about the company now, I have not worked there in over 10 years,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
Loved my job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, június 12.
I say I loved my job thats because I love to help people. I love to be able to put smile on peoples face and know that I love the type of work Im doing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wish they cared more about their employees.
Product Specialist I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC 284032017, június 14.
This company doesn't care about its employees. It uses them to get the job done and then tosses them aside. It doesn't matter if you want to work or not they will not give you hours unless you are in management. What good is it to make a great living wage if they will only let you work 2 or 3 days a week. Who can live off of that? I am talking about corporate. At the store level, management cares but their hands are tied by the corporate entity.
good work environment
short breaks no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fast paced environment
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2017, június 7.
JC Penney was a good work experience for me, I had time to grow with the company, and had fun meeting deadlines for other competition. Great boss and very funny co workers. Everybody got along and had no problems working together. Safety was the number one issue making sure the work place is safe. I had great customer service always greeting the customers with a smiling face and ready to work when I get there. So much to do I was never bored. Loved being apart of a team.
Friendly environment
Short breaks
worked in various positions
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2017, június 6.
push out new stock ,price markdowns, do inventory give great customer service. pricing and signing team keeping department neat and clean Nothing hard about the Job. The most enjoyable part of the job is multi-tasking-I like to be busy all the time. Everyone got along and was willing to help each other as needed.
flexable schedule
Insurance was not affordable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2016, október 16.
Co-workers are cooperative and contribute to the team effort to get work done. The hardest part of the job is getting merchandise put back into order after a busy day.
Employee discounts.
Kontra érvek
Not enough work hours. No paid vacation for most employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work at plus work with people that care about what they a doing and care about you.
stock replenshier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2016, október 3.
break down truck into departments, prepare items to be display on the floor, scan item into the floor handle any. stock that doesn't goes on the floor will be taken to the stock and put onto shelves in the appreciate departments areas.
Pro érvek
able to meet many different people on a daily bascis, know what new is at the store, etxc.
Kontra érvek
getting up early every mornings, .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and challenging.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2016, április 22.
JC Penney is a good company. If you want experience working with the public and working with a diverse group of co-workers, then you will like the work atmosphere in this company.
Pro érvek
Easy to request a day off well in ahead of time.
Kontra érvek
When business is slow, work hours are reduced.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
love working here
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  wilmington, NC2015, október 23.
I loved being able to interact with the customers and working with clothes. I loved my discount and co-workers. Its a great environment to work in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2015, március 24.
Jcpenney was a good place to work at nothing to hard to really do, all was simple but lots of it..i would work there again for sure...Typical day would start out with unloading and organizing truck, running backstock, and going on the floor and folding clothes and seeing if the customers needed any help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed variety of daily job duties--never monotonous
Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2014, október 13.
bring merchandise to floor, use CRT gun to assign it to fixture. size it, display it and post price sign. Overstock goes in stockroom. Do markdowns or markups.

If needed ring on register and help customers.

Learned how merchandise is received, displayed, sold and marketed.

Management helps me learn new job duties which I most enjoyed.

Co-workers helped each other to get the job done.

Hardest part was finding room for all merchandise especially at Christmas when store was so limited in space.

Leaving, knowing that you did a good days work and looking at what you accomplished that day.
Pro érvek
rewards for doing a good job.
never enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
nice and professinal atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2014, augusztus 7.
love to come into work and start work helping the customers place oreders online or help them find what they are looking for in the store and also helping the customers to being satisfied with their purchases . I loved my boss and the employess everyone was so nice and accepting that just made it so much better for everyone. Probably the hardest thing to tell a customer that we did not have what they are looking.
getting 20% off our personal purchases
only a temp. position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very productive and friendly atomosphere.
Fine Jewelry Expert 1 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2014, május 25.
The beginning of your shift we have a storewide meeting every morning to discuss the sales from the previous day and the sale goals of the present day. We discuss pros and cons of each day and how to serve our customers better. The management team develops skits and activities for the week to help our coworkers engage more in friendly customer service. These activities help to make our workplace a more enjoyable friendly environment along with allowing us to be more engaged in our relationships with our coworkers and customers. The hardest part of the job is staying very detail oriented in a high producing environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to develop business relationships with our routine customers and providing great service to them and having them return feeling pleased with their service.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, dinners, incentives for goals
Kontra érvek
Part time employees have no benefits or insurance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but dosent pay to well
Customer Service, Shoe Stocker, Loss Prevention (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2014, április 9.
I love J.C.P if they paid more it would be the best retail store in my opinion, and thts a big if.
Pro érvek
Family like atmosphere...store parties, etc
low pay low hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very productive and good workplace.
Product Expert 1 (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2014, március 5.
I have been accustomed to working in fast-paced environment with the ability to think quickly and successfully handle difficult clients.
I have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others, in both supervisory and support staff roles. I have had the role of placing orders to restock merchandise and handle receiving of products. I have had to manage payroll, scheduling, reports, email, inventory, and maintain clientele book and records, along with performing integrated new register functions. I have experience in extensive work with visual standards and merchandising high-ticket items. The hardest part of my job is being very detail oriented. I love my customers I have got to know over the years and forming a business relationship with them. I enjoy interacting with my customers and my fellow coworkers.
Pro érvek
Manny free incentives for meeting goals such as gift cards, free lunches or dinners, and extra pay.
Kontra érvek
No healthcare or benefits for part time employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 3Jelentés
clear rules and expectations
Sales Associate, Part Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence Mall, Wilmington, NC2013, május 23.
Pay was minimal without benefit affordable options for part time workers.
enjoyed customers and staff
Kontra érvek
inconsistent hours, scheduled to work Mom'f funeral
Fun place to work
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2013, március 17.
A Typical day at work is slowish pace but there are lots things to do to keep you active. I learned if you work as a team you can get a lot done.The management is fantastic if you have any problems they will do there best to fix it, the coworkers were all friendly and fun to be around. The hardest part is doing hanger pick-up lol but its a place that you don't mind working at
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place work for someone interested in retail and sales
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2013, január 10.
Typically busy, friendly coworkers, I somewhat enjoyed my stay hole employed at JCP.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van