Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wilmington, DE

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 249 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great time working here. I learned a lot as a sales associate but had to learn more on my own and other workers. They were flexible with hours.
Percentage off what I sold
Very slow pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
The General manager in the Wilmington store/prices corner is a person you would never want to work for. Stay away. She makes the whole environment feel like she is in charge and you are just a peon. She does not care about the well being of her employees at all.
stay away
Munkahelyi kultúra
the good thing that stood out to me about this company is that when i worked there i had so many wonderful co-workers the staff was just so respectful and nice everything was also very organized in the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your looking for a career This is not the job for you Hard to advance in the company, upper mgt gets paid much better than in store mgt Too much work, not enough compensation
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfair pay, no accommodations for disabilities, stingy with hours. This is just another large company that doesn’t really care about its employees. They avoid making anyone full time to avoid giving benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly older people was funny working with them they were comfortable to work with I was in the stocking business the boss was mean somewhat ..
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was nice work place,I had a nice time working withJCpenny managment . everyone nice they take for their empoyles JCPenney's has a very good work environment, They are very understanding of heatlh issues, and know that an employee can't give their all if they themselves are unwell.
short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCP is not fun! Management is completely focused on the credit card goal and not the well-being of the associates. The associates are all great people, and hours get cut if you get on the bad side of HR. Former associates don’t work as well as others, and the associates who do work get all of the workload while the ones who don’t just get smaller jobs.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Bad management, unfair pay, unfair workload
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working for company great place to learn and grow. Very family oriented, great customer service trainings was awesome. Managers were eager to help.
Great help great people
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my 6 years as an employee. Jewelry is exciting yet competitive. I enjoyed my customers. They made my day; along with me directing them along the right path.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was only part time but they were very flexible with hours and days you could work or not. Good training program. Management was good and made every attempt to keep the staffed informed of any changes.
Flexiable hours
weekends, nights and holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney's was a fun place to work. It was hard work but the staff had a lot of fun. A typical day was folding clothes and helping customers. The hardest part of the job was that I got bored at times, I have to stay busy. It was a long time ago so I have a hard time remembering the ins and out.
discounts
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the time spent at J.C. Penny I got grow and build on my customer service skills, while getting to meet and know the wonderful group of associates who worked there as well.
Location, working with public
Not enough hours or pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked on the support team which was ran by people who weren't exactly sure what their own job description was or what my job should have consisted of. They always asked us to do more than what our pay rate was worth. A lot of hard manual labor in extremely tight spaces. Always chaotic and never organized. Went through 2 store managers in the time I was there which was under a year. Disrespectful and sometimes entirely rude team leaders.
discount on merchandise
Kontra érvek
disfunctional workplace, spiteful team leaders, insufficient space to complete work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
staff here really ae concerned about it's employees as well as consumers. They make you feel as though you are appreciated.
flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
part time permanent positions only.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is pretty busy. Customer satisfaction is always the main focus. Making sure our guest have an enjoyable shopping experience. Processing purchases, returns, special orders, credit card sign ups, and applications. And much more. The hardest part of the job is when equipment doesn't work the way it should or trying to please and appease difficult customers. My management is always there to stand by the associates and lend a helping hand. I've learned to stay calm when situations get tense. Always show excellent customer service even when circumstances are challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job is the support and fun I have with my co workers and making customers happy.
Pro érvek
when the company treats us to lunch or special dinners.
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I currently work in retail and assist the customer's with purchasing their merchandise. I am a team player and can multi-task throughout the day. I am detail oriented, reliable, hard working, and a personable team player.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great co-workers with positive attitudes. I learned a lot about sales and shoes. the hardest part of the job was the stocking involved when the other team wasn't available. the best part of the job was pizza Fridays during the holidays and random pot lucks.
free lunches sometimes
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Jcpenney's typical day for me included opening the cash register, maintaining the upkeep and overall look of my department, my main department was shoes but somestime I was called to work in other departments (childrens, mens, misses, accessories) . The number one priority is to greet customers and to assist them in the best way you possible can. Some days I may have to close the register, submit credit card applications, or even help customers pick out outfits. The management was great, very friendly with a open door policy which makes the work environment more comforting and relaxed. The overall culture of JCP is friendly, motivated, team players and there was always a contest going on to get everybody involved and acquainted. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely talking to customers and establishing relationships with them and the coworkers as well , it was like a big family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for JcPenny's even though it was only seasonal i enjoyed my experience being on retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping co-workers and customers was the best part of the job.