JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wilmington, DE

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 084 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If u need a job, this is a good start
Merchandise Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2020, január 7.
If your looking for a career
This is not the job for you
Hard to advance in the company, upper mgt gets paid much better than in store mgt
Too much work, not enough compensation
1,0
Just another large corporation
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, október 13.
Unfair pay, no accommodations for disabilities, stingy with hours. This is just another large company that doesn’t really care about its employees. They avoid making anyone full time to avoid giving benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Nice place to work at
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, október 10.
it was nice work place,I had a nice time working withJCpenny managment . everyone nice they take for their empoyles JCPenney's has a very good work environment, They are very understanding of heatlh issues, and know that an employee can't give their all if they themselves are unwell.
short break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
would not recommend to my worst enemy
Sales Associate/Fitting Room (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, július 17.
Working at JCP is not fun! Management is completely focused on the credit card goal and not the well-being of the associates. The associates are all great people, and hours get cut if you get on the bad side of HR. Former associates don’t work as well as others, and the associates who do work get all of the workload while the ones who don’t just get smaller jobs.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Bad management, unfair pay, unfair workload
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun enjoy working for the company
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, július 11.
Love working for company great place to learn and grow. Very family oriented, great customer service trainings was awesome. Managers were eager to help.
Great help great people
Fun place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, április 23.
I enjoyed my 6 years as an employee. Jewelry is exciting yet competitive. I enjoyed my customers. They made my day; along with me directing them along the right path.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Good Company
Customer Service Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2017, szeptember 15.
I was only part time but they were very flexible with hours and days you could work or not. Good training program. Management was good and made every attempt to keep the staffed informed of any changes.
Flexiable hours
weekends, nights and holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2017, április 10.
JcPenney's was a fun place to work. It was hard work but the staff had a lot of fun. A typical day was folding clothes and helping customers. The hardest part of the job was that I got bored at times, I have to stay busy. It was a long time ago so I have a hard time remembering the ins and out.
discounts
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family feeling environment, fun place for work, great location
Stocker/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2016, szeptember 21.
I enjoyed the time spent at J.C. Penny I got grow and build on my customer service skills, while getting to meet and know the wonderful group of associates who worked there as well.
Location, working with public
Not enough hours or pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Horrible place to work.
Support Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2016, február 18.
I worked on the support team which was ran by people who weren't exactly sure what their own job description was or what my job should have consisted of. They always asked us to do more than what our pay rate was worth. A lot of hard manual labor in extremely tight spaces. Always chaotic and never organized. Went through 2 store managers in the time I was there which was under a year. Disrespectful and sometimes entirely rude team leaders.
discount on merchandise
Kontra érvek
disfunctional workplace, spiteful team leaders, insufficient space to complete work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
great place to work
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2015, július 21.
staff here really ae concerned about it's employees as well as consumers. They make you feel as though you are appreciated.
flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
part time permanent positions only.
Exciting
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2015, május 17.
A typical day at work is pretty busy. Customer satisfaction is always the main focus. Making sure our guest have an enjoyable shopping experience. Processing purchases, returns, special orders, credit card sign ups, and applications. And much more. The hardest part of the job is when equipment doesn't work the way it should or trying to please and appease difficult customers. My management is always there to stand by the associates and lend a helping hand. I've learned to stay calm when situations get tense. Always show excellent customer service even when circumstances are challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job is the support and fun I have with my co workers and making customers happy.
Pro érvek
when the company treats us to lunch or special dinners.
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am very productive and reliable.
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2014, december 23.
I currently work in retail and assist the customer's with purchasing their merchandise. I am a team player and can multi-task throughout the day. I am detail oriented, reliable, hard working, and a personable team player.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
family like enviroment
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2014, augusztus 21.
great co-workers with positive attitudes. I learned a lot about sales and shoes. the hardest part of the job was the stocking involved when the other team wasn't available. the best part of the job was pizza Fridays during the holidays and random pot lucks.
free lunches sometimes
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with great management
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2014, április 24.
Working at Jcpenney's typical day for me included opening the cash register, maintaining the upkeep and overall look of my department, my main department was shoes but somestime I was called to work in other departments (childrens, mens, misses, accessories) . The number one priority is to greet customers and to assist them in the best way you possible can. Some days I may have to close the register, submit credit card applications, or even help customers pick out outfits. The management was great, very friendly with a open door policy which makes the work environment more comforting and relaxed. The overall culture of JCP is friendly, motivated, team players and there was always a contest going on to get everybody involved and acquainted. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely talking to customers and establishing relationships with them and the coworkers as well , it was like a big family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with customers and employees
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2012, november 17.
I enjoyed working for JcPenny's even though it was only seasonal i enjoyed my experience being on retail.
Normal
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2012, október 10.
Helping co-workers and customers was the best part of the job.
Professional atomosphere
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2012, június 13.
• Maintained the appearance of the selling floor and stock area.
• Provided superior customer services as per company standards (greet and acknowledge customer, qualify customer need, close sale).
• Tracked daily/weekly sales, maintain stock, straighten and replenish merchandise and accurately complete paperwork.
• Maintained awareness of advertised merchandise and stock levels.
fun environment
sales support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2012, április 4.
working at jcpenny was fun and a fast moving pace especially around christmas time .
Productivity and Fun
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2012, március 30.
Jc Penneys is a balance of work and having doing it. Such as having rewards for best customer service and utilizing time well.
Pro érvek
snacks and free lunch days
short breaks

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van