JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wilkes-Barre, PA

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 054 értékelés megtekintése
Customer Relations
Retaiul Fine Jewelry Sprecialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2018, augusztus 31.
usually I called customers to do a presale on an upcoming sale. I kept a client book with names, phone numbers and what my customers purchased.
if a COSTOMER was interested in staying with the set of jewelry they had purchased and something new arrived, I would call them and make an appointment for private time with them. I wanted them to have my undivided attention.
The hardest part was coordinating our schedules, but I made it happen.
Pro érvek
everyone worked together to make the jewelry department flow smoothly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2017, december 21.
A typical day consists of clocking in, making sure the store is neat and the drawers have the right amount of money. Management was fine but my manager and I had some disagreements but her demeanor overall is somewhat pleasant. The environment is good, and family oriented. The hardest part of the job was trying to convince the manager to let me be a main cashier instead of stocking shelves all day long. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the kid's faces light up when they stepped off the elevator ( I worked in the children's department).
Nice staff
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2017, június 9.
People there are nice, time goes by quickly and is an enjoyable environment to work in.must be able to deal with hectic days/ hours during holiday season but overall its nice.
breaks
dealing with the public
average job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2017, április 13.
This is a job where the experience depends on the skill of your management and coworkers. I was often confused as to my duties because 3 different managers would dictate my duties and it always changed.
Customer Service
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2016, szeptember 24.
Answering phone calls and taking care of the Customers. Operating register. Cash handling.
My job was to handle taking care of the customers while still keeping our work area looking clean and neat.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice environment, good people, clean
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2016, augusztus 3.
I enjoyed the work there and the people where always nice to me they showed compassion for the work and I always felt welcome the where very understanding well kept place
Two brakes long lunch
Hours part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits for a stylist.
Area salon manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scranton, PA / Wilkes-Barre, PA2016, március 5.
Best paying salon job! Flexible schedule, feel like part of the team from day one. Use your talents to the max! ..................................................................
Benefits, pay and discounts
Great associates
Part Time Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2015, augusztus 21.
Enjoyed the work, the customers, my co-workers, however, there is no way to advance unless you have a friend on the store's management team. Very inflexible with work schedules. Showed preference to some employees regarding work schedules.
Pro érvek
Great clothing, good employee discount
Kontra érvek
short lunches; no ability to advance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great opportunity to develop management skills; complete Management Training Program and successfully lead a team.
MERCHANDISE MANAGER/BUYER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2014, január 2.
Manager: responsible for training, mentoring, leading, planning, controlling budgets, associate performance and development; discipline
Customer Service
Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2013, december 8.
I helped clients on a daily basis with purchases. Helped on cash register.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Retail Fine Jewelry Sales
Part-time Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2013, július 20.
Beautiful merchandise and easy to sell;came to this job with extensive knowledge of Fine Jewelry;co-workers are great and always available to customers with knowledge and product services; love working with our customers and to involve them in the sale; typical day is openeing department, make sure all the cases are cleaned, straightening the stock in the glass cases, just being ready for our fabulous customers. Hardest part is making sure everything is done perfect for the manaher of the department. Big push for the Care Plan within the body of the sale. Customers do not relaize this is for the protection of their purchase. My job is to explain what the Care Plan is and how it will help their purchase.
Nice working environment
no Cons
Fast-paced work environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2013, július 3.
A day at work consists of greeting and helping customers, using the cash registers as well as the hand-held register, recovering areas and keeping them clean, taking care of fitting rooms, and working together with co-workers to successfully take care of customers. I learned to be friendlier, how to work well with others as well as by myself, to have patience, and how to provide great customer service. Management here are overall friendly, however I feel that they sometimes look more at the stuff they want you to be doing and not at other stuff you are doing quite well. My co-workers are friendly and eager to help one another with anything. The hardest part of the job is dealing with fussy customers, but with patience it becomes easy. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can help a customer get exactly what they want and see how happy they are about it.
Pro érvek
A lot of times where people bring in food for everyone, they try to make things fun
Kontra érvek
Sometimes expect people to work full-time when they are part-time, Pushing people to open a credit card is difficult
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Customer Service-Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2013, január 20.
Learned to provide excellent customer service, the use of cash register, and visual presentation for the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best first job anyone can ask for, started my interest in retail.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2012, április 27.
I worked for JCPenneys before their new "pricing strategy" rollout. This was when things were much different, internally. I was given a lot of freedom and responsibility to help and make decisions to drive business. My input was always accepted. Management had issues which was the hardest part of the job. Often dealing with lack of communication. I expressed interest in being promoted within and trying to move up the company ladder. My requests were ignored and therefore I left the company shortly thereafter.
Pro érvek
great first job, works with life schedule
Kontra érvek
lack of initiative to promote from within.
1,0
Horrible
Replenishment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2012, április 5.
I was verbally assaulted only after one week of employement. Management tolerated it. What an embarassment for them. I left after one month and my innsurance was never converted to COBRA. It wasn't even offered, but my deductions were taken regularly for insurance that I never had. The hours I was hired for were never scheduled. They are the worst company I have ever worked for.
4,0
Good at first
Merchandise Set Execution (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilkes Barre, PA2012, március 9.
At first, the people make the job exciting and fun. But over time you learn that, if you aren't a yes man you don't go far.
associates
Kontra érvek
limited hours, not so friendly managers, do every job at least twice

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van