JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wichita, KS

52 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 990 értékelés megtekintése
Good work place
Men's Sales Floor associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, november 6.
J.C. Penny is a good work place! The work here is fast paced and very customer service oriented. I worked at J. C. Penny's several years ago as a Men Sales Floor associate which was a good experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work! Highly recommend!
Sephora/ jewelry counter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, október 27.
The west Wichita location has some of the nicest and most caring staff and management I’ve ever run into. I would highly recommend you to work here on any given day. Jcpenneys as a whole company truly cares about each and every employee, and the staff at west Wichita specifically shows just how amazing the company is. Although I quit due to health and family issues, I was not rehireabke which is a bummer. But I would still tell everyone to work there.
Fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, augusztus 22.
Managers are nice. The job is not hard and you get to learn new things. The managers are understandable when you can't do many hours. It gets very busy on some days.
Discounts, knowledge, friends
Busy nights
Not the best job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, július 3.
I personally only works at JCPENNEY for 3 months and for the most part I did enjoy my time there I think the store manager at my location was what ruined the experience for me.
Pro érvek
Laid back atmosphere and interesting learning opportunities
Kontra érvek
The store manager at the town east mall location was very inappropriate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot is expected of you.
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita Fallz. TX2019, június 19.
I applied for part time so i could find a full time job that would pay me what i wanted. I took the job under the assumption that it would be 20 hours or less but turn to be close to 40 hours a week. They were under staffed.
Pro érvek
Alot of hours even though you are part time
5 am work starts too early for me
Loved working there.
Jewelry Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, április 22.
Top of the list management. The best. But also professional. They made sure that the workers were important to them, have not had a job that had management like this JCPENNEY here in Wichita
Flexibility
JCpenneys
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, március 24.
JCPenneys is a good place to start but they will work you till the brink of exhaustion. They will work you to the point to where you can not move forward in the company at all. You have to fight tooth and nail to get the hours you need to make a good living. They are always short on workers and the hard workers could never get a break or any thank you from anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Horrible
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, február 3.
I got fired on thanksgiving day 10 hours into my shift with only 30 minutes left till my shift was over. The lady manager was yelling at us. And following us around when we were putting clothes back in their spot. Ran downstairs after talking to me and another employee and I got called downstairs only to be fired because they “didn’t think I was happy” pathetic. Made you stay past closing hours to clean the whole store in the mall which is 2 floors with only 10-15 people. Would be putting items back for almost 2 hours before anyone could go home. Towne east mall
Hour lunch
Kontra érvek
Bad pay, management sucks, rude coworker
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
productive work place
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, február 1.
No job is perfectbut jc pennys was the perfect job if you like to help others and are into clothes and things like that. A typical day was very slow paced and you would meet wonderful people everyday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Went down hill
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, október 7.
Company is getting very greedy!!! No raises but more work, taking away full time which will cause you to lose any benefits you had. Managers are very lazy!! You call for help numerous times were even customers are telling others theyve called but no one is responding.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Typical day
Appliance Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, szeptember 20.
Responsible for driving sales and revenue. Training, coaching and developing associates. Assist customers making informed decisions about products and services. Achieve department sales objectives.
Pro érvek
Able to direct department without outside intervention
Kontra érvek
No advertising support from corporate. No tv, limited local radio, paper ads to customer base only
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
JCPenney Not For Me
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, szeptember 10.
Mind numbing. Location always empty, always playing the same music. Pushed credit card sales more than anything, and therefore if you don't get a lot of register time because senior employees pushed you out, it reflects on your performance. Short breaks. Decent starting pay.
Pro érvek
decent starting pay, eventual benefits, large company benefits
Kontra érvek
complicated management, boring job, credit card sales based
A Good Job for Teens
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, augusztus 20.
This was my first job in high school and worked here until right before my 19th birthday; approximately 4 years. This job started at minimum wage ($7.25) which was typical for a teen's first job. I was working about 32 hours per week (fixed during school week but sporadic on weekends and no fixed day off). Throughout my work experience here, there was little to no opportunity to advance to a higher position or a different department in the same store. Also, the only pay raise received was to $7.50 due to minimum wage being incresed while working there.
Constantly Active; Great Starter/High School Job
Little to No Advancement; Minute Pay Raises
Sinking ship
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, július 17.
The company is a sinking ship. Not a lot of advancement opportunities. Management constantly cutting hours to save payroll. Employee engagement is nonexistent.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
4,0
Productive work place
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, július 2.
It’s a nice environment for someone wanting to start off with getting into the retail atmosphere . Nice pace , friendly managers and nice people who come in all the time.
4,0
General retail store
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, június 1.
Your everyday retail experience as a worker, only downside was the pushing of credit card applications. Workplace very slow paced usually with high spikes of service during holidays
Slow paced
Credit card applications
better before
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, május 23.
I worked for JCP before the changing CEO's in2012. I loved the job and the people and the company, however when they changed CEO's it all went down hill. I can't even recognize JCP now
A great first job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS 672072018, május 11.
This was my very first job and it taught me a lot about my communication skills. I loved the environment each day that I worked. I gained a lot of knowledge.
Kontra érvek
Manegment needs a little work. Very long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
TOO laid back, no advancement
Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, április 12.
Although JCPenney is a good starting place for a new stylist, there is no way to work your way up. The staff is lazy and unmotivated and does not want to change. The people create an incredibly unprofessional environment for clients to be in.
Discounts, nice people
Lazy, no advancement
na
FCC2 Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, április 11.
Great place to work, if you like no structure and being mislead on what your role is and advancement opportunities. Management are all over the place and that's coming from the corporate level. Incompetent company that will soon be out of business.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van