Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wichita, KS

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Wichita, KS57 értékelés
57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 224 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on what they assigned for me that day. Whether in cashiering , customer service, or a regular sales associate. They’l move you to other places
Learn to be versatile
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the department I worked in I learned a lot. My coworkers were super sweet and we still stay in contact. Environment was pretty easy going to work in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They would often schedule me minutes after i got home from school until 12 and even 1 in the morning sometimes. (i was working as a holiday employee)
Pro érvek
pay well and discounts are offerd.
Kontra érvek
you can’t wear comfortable shoes they have to be dress shoes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had no issues with the managers a lot of them where very sweet! They helped me succeed when problems needing fixing. I can say I would go back anytime. The hours where decent for a seasonal job, but last few weeks after holiday rushes the hours where not there.
Great Staff
Kontra érvek
sometimes very bad hours depending on season
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job out of/during college and I loved it. They make sure to work with your schedule, which is great. The leaders made sure it was an easy transition. Fun learning and work environment!
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penny is a good work place! The work here is fast paced and very customer service oriented. I worked at J. C. Penny's several years ago as a Men Sales Floor associate which was a good experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The west Wichita location has some of the nicest and most caring staff and management I’ve ever run into. I would highly recommend you to work here on any given day. Jcpenneys as a whole company truly cares about each and every employee, and the staff at west Wichita specifically shows just how amazing the company is. Although I quit due to health and family issues, I was not rehireabke which is a bummer. But I would still tell everyone to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are nice. The job is not hard and you get to learn new things. The managers are understandable when you can't do many hours. It gets very busy on some days.
Discounts, knowledge, friends
Busy nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
I personally only works at JCPENNEY for 3 months and for the most part I did enjoy my time there I think the store manager at my location was what ruined the experience for me.
Pro érvek
Laid back atmosphere and interesting learning opportunities
Kontra érvek
The store manager at the town east mall location was very inappropriate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I applied for part time so i could find a full time job that would pay me what i wanted. I took the job under the assumption that it would be 20 hours or less but turn to be close to 40 hours a week. They were under staffed.
Pro érvek
Alot of hours even though you are part time
5 am work starts too early for me
Munkahelyi kultúra
Top of the list management. The best. But also professional. They made sure that the workers were important to them, have not had a job that had management like this JCPENNEY here in Wichita
Flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be greeting customers, organizing merchandise onto fitting room carts, folding and hanging merchandise to make it look presentable and working on the registers. I have learned how to have more patience and have better customer service. The management team is easy-going and fun to be around. The workplace culture is very organized, trustworthy and adaptable. The hardest part of this job is to try and finish things by a certain time. The most enjoyable part of this job would be the friendly environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenneys is a good place to start but they will work you till the brink of exhaustion. They will work you to the point to where you can not move forward in the company at all. You have to fight tooth and nail to get the hours you need to make a good living. They are always short on workers and the hard workers could never get a break or any thank you from anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got fired on thanksgiving day 10 hours into my shift with only 30 minutes left till my shift was over. The lady manager was yelling at us. And following us around when we were putting clothes back in their spot. Ran downstairs after talking to me and another employee and I got called downstairs only to be fired because they “didn’t think I was happy” pathetic. Made you stay past closing hours to clean the whole store in the mall which is 2 floors with only 10-15 people. Would be putting items back for almost 2 hours before anyone could go home. Towne east mall
Hour lunch
Kontra érvek
Bad pay, management sucks, rude coworker
Munkahelyi kultúra
No job is perfectbut jc pennys was the perfect job if you like to help others and are into clothes and things like that. A typical day was very slow paced and you would meet wonderful people everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is getting very greedy!!! No raises but more work, taking away full time which will cause you to lose any benefits you had. Managers are very lazy!! You call for help numerous times were even customers are telling others theyve called but no one is responding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responsible for driving sales and revenue. Training, coaching and developing associates. Assist customers making informed decisions about products and services. Achieve department sales objectives.
Pro érvek
Able to direct department without outside intervention
Kontra érvek
No advertising support from corporate. No tv, limited local radio, paper ads to customer base only
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mind numbing. Location always empty, always playing the same music. Pushed credit card sales more than anything, and therefore if you don't get a lot of register time because senior employees pushed you out, it reflects on your performance. Short breaks. Decent starting pay.
Pro érvek
decent starting pay, eventual benefits, large company benefits
Kontra érvek
complicated management, boring job, credit card sales based
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job in high school and worked here until right before my 19th birthday; approximately 4 years. This job started at minimum wage ($7.25) which was typical for a teen's first job. I was working about 32 hours per week (fixed during school week but sporadic on weekends and no fixed day off). Throughout my work experience here, there was little to no opportunity to advance to a higher position or a different department in the same store. Also, the only pay raise received was to $7.50 due to minimum wage being incresed while working there.
Constantly Active; Great Starter/High School Job
Little to No Advancement; Minute Pay Raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is a sinking ship. Not a lot of advancement opportunities. Management constantly cutting hours to save payroll. Employee engagement is nonexistent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a nice environment for someone wanting to start off with getting into the retail atmosphere . Nice pace , friendly managers and nice people who come in all the time.