JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Whittier, CA

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This allows more detailed information
JCPenney dispatcher/ customer service/ order entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2019, október 17.
This company was good for me because I was single and still living at home. It wouldn’t pay enough to support a family. This is a large company and it has changed a lot since my employment.
Pro érvek
My department was not required to work holidays
Our manufacturing department was in Northern California
a nice place to work
Customer Service Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2019, október 9.
This was my first job and I was able to wok my way up to management. their a good company to work for they work well with students and all other age groups
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work for aw first time job
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2019, június 17.
You learn really good customer service skills
Taught me patience with customers
Learned a lot about online orders and hoe to deal with money as well.
Hardest part of the job was the certain managers would favor other employees more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2019, május 23.
Working at JCPenney was amazing, I loved to work there, the only reason I leaved was because I wasn't getting the enough hours and pay for rent, but overall, it was good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Somewhat nice environment to be in
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2019, január 4.
The management worries more on the sales than anything else always pushing employees to hit the daily credit card application goal even when we try our to get one sometimes on isn't enough for them. There is a saying with some employees that credit card applications gets you more hours which was a true statement a lot of the time for many of the cashiers that worked for JCPenney. Overall management wasn't that great and never spoke about their policies to any employee which caused difficulties along the way during work.
Wonderful place to work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, szeptember 13.
This is a great place to work for, you will enjoy the training at JC Penny. They help you grow in customer service and you enjoy working with different people.
Discounts
Productive work place
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, július 24.
My most enjoyable part of my job at JcPenny was costumer care. My work hours were variable at times. Weekends were are most busiest day of the week. I very much enjoyed my work
flexability
no healthcare
Terrible Hours
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, május 11.
When applying i was told i would get a minimum of 20 hours a week, i got 8. I was constantly told to do impossible tasks such as; breaking down and entire palette of boxes (about 21 boxes) within 10 minutes and putting the products on the racks. This was all to be done before customers came in.
little hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
lack of hours
Operations Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, május 6.
i am currently only receiving 8 or less hours a week ..supervisor is unfair and very aggressive towards employees not a great work environment to be in
Munkahelyi kultúra
Steady work, casual atmosphere.
Stock Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, március 2.
Shipping and receiving, moving merchandise in stock rooms and onto the sales floor. You learned much warehouse work and about stocking and processing.
Advancement
Always inside.
Family like environment
Cashier/Assistant Manager/Supervisor/Inventory (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, február 2.
I had not worked in retail before I went to JCPenney. And they trained me really fast, but that was okay because it was an easy fit to get into. Everybody got along. We knew that customer service was are main focus and having a great looking presentation of our store when customer came in the door. And if they needed help we were there for them. So I enjoyed working there and have no regrets
Busy place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, január 29.
The store was always busy and always needed to be cleaned. Each manager had their center spots that they wanted to focus on more so one side of the store will be cleaned while the other side would suffer.
Flexible hours
No benefits
very out dated
Service Lead Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, január 23.
trying to stay in pace with other companies and just not cutting it. over worked and under paid. hires many younger people with no sense of urgency. takes too long for everything unless you are in trouble.
friendly staff sometimes
too much pressure
Retail Enviroment
Sales Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, január 10.
Lack of hours throughout the employees. Consistently folding clothes and managing sales floor presentation.Credit application quota for all employees.
First job
Sales Associate/ Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2018, január 4.
This is a great first part time job, learned a lot and was able to get my first real taste of working in a fast passed environment. It helped me to understand what hard work is and how to move up in an industry that is at times fast passed and also slow passed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love it as well awesome place to work
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  15740 Whittwood Lane, Whittier, CA 906032017, március 22.
Benifits first off were really amazing. You get 25% off plus everything like whatever sale that would be going on I loved shopping there buying the merchandise
Pro érvek
Everything you wanted was there
Short lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional and friendly work enviornment
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2015, szeptember 29.
Great place to work and gain experience in the retail industry. I took this job to get experience in cashiering , and cash handling.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Great Retail Store
Cashier/Catalog Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2015, augusztus 16.
This is a company that I go to at least every other week. There are always sales & you walk out with a smile. The management always accommodate your schedule.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Great for College kids
Cash Room Office Personnel (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2015, augusztus 11.
This job is good if you need a job to work around school. Not a particular good place for advancement or if you need to support a family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace with friendly coworkers
home department representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2015, július 9.
tidy up the merchandise, make sure all put backs were taken back. I learned that people are usually there to help with mistakes. the hardest part of the job was having the patience to explain to the customer about coupons because there is not information big enough for them to see. the most enjoyable part would be simply making a customers day by helping them find exactly what they were looking for.
Pro érvek
good discount and good hours
Kontra érvek
short breaks and bad air in home department
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van