JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: White Lake, MI

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 012 értékelés megtekintése
Schedule issues
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Lake, MI2019, július 23.
JCPenney had a hard time keeping up with my unusual schedule considering that I had very small children at home and a husband that works the midnight shift. They would schedule me for days and times that I was just not available which were the days and times that they had known about when I was hired in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most people you'll work with are great
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Lake, MI2018, június 1.
Most people who work here are amazing. It's more of a family in a way. Depending on what your job title is will depend on your activities through a shift. However, when you start taking some time off or have a medical issue pop up, they start cutting your hours drastically. I love my job so much, but when hours seem t be taken away due to medical issues doesn't give security to myself.
Pro érvek
Most people are amazing, flexible hours, and the discounts
Kontra érvek
No guaranteed hours, can go weeks with only one shift
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed this job.
Counter Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Lake, Mi2017, november 14.
It was a good steady work place. We worked as a family and a team more than anything. The work environment was amazing. If someone was having a bad day it wouldn’t be shown.
Discounts, flexible hours
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
A Great Place to Work
Customer Service Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Lake, MI2016, augusztus 10.
They are always understanding and they put their employees first. They understand we have lives and we are people too. I have enjoyed working here.
Pro érvek
Free lunches sometimes, understanding, good management, good discount, better than other retailers
retail
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Jcpenny
Merchandise Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Lake, MI2016, július 23.
Have worked there for over 3 years, went from being holiday help to being a manager, very happy.. just want more work experience. It was a good place to work with very friendly customers and co workers.
Good hours
Work weekends.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Productive and fast pace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Lake, MI2016, június 23.
A typical day of work consisted of working the cash register when things got really busy and working on the floor in my department and talking to people. I learned more about computer systems, dealing with money, and how to talk to people.
free food
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Friendly Staff and Customers
Sales Associate/Cashier (Seasonal) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Lake, MI2014, november 29.
Though I am a seasonal employee, I really enjoy the job and the people. Everyone is very friendly.
My only issue is the scheduling conflicts.
I am scheduled when I am not available and instead of moving me to another day when I can work, I lose the hours completely.
Friendly Staff, Great Discount, Great Pay
Scheduling Conflicts, Temporary Work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Holiday's party in JCP
Cashier & sale associat (Volt alkalmazott) –  white lake MI2013, március 15.
the busy day
how to serve customer, name of the product , style , colors, folding ect.
management is fare and hard worker
cor-workers very helpful work as a team on time respectful ,
the hardest part of the job is to fold all jeans in fitting room and in the floor during the shift .
the most enjoyable part of the job during holiday's and busy days
20% discount
15 mints break after 4 hours
5,0
retail merchandise
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Lake, MI2012, július 10.
Jcpenney is a great company to work for. I loved the management team and the associates. The most difficult part of the job is what you make it. if you make it difficult then it will be difficult. The team is direct with their comments and expectations. They treat their employees well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van