Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: White Lake, MI

Értékelések kategória szerint
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 155 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been to a few different locations; overall very nice company to work for. Most hiring is done very well and teamwork is high on the list. This and the effort to keep the stores clean and stocked are a giant help in keeping the customers coming back to this friendly longtime retail store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is a very friendly atmosphere throughout the store, Customers notice this and feel relaxed and thus enjoy their shopping experience instead of feeling rushed and not as willing to take their time to shop more than one department in the store,
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney had a hard time keeping up with my unusual schedule considering that I had very small children at home and a husband that works the midnight shift. They would schedule me for days and times that I was just not available which were the days and times that they had known about when I was hired in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most people who work here are amazing. It's more of a family in a way. Depending on what your job title is will depend on your activities through a shift. However, when you start taking some time off or have a medical issue pop up, they start cutting your hours drastically. I love my job so much, but when hours seem t be taken away due to medical issues doesn't give security to myself.
Pro érvek
Most people are amazing, flexible hours, and the discounts
Kontra érvek
No guaranteed hours, can go weeks with only one shift
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good steady work place. We worked as a family and a team more than anything. The work environment was amazing. If someone was having a bad day it wouldn’t be shown.
Discounts, flexible hours
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are always understanding and they put their employees first. They understand we have lives and we are people too. I have enjoyed working here.
Pro érvek
Free lunches sometimes, understanding, good management, good discount, better than other retailers
retail
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have worked there for over 3 years, went from being holiday help to being a manager, very happy.. just want more work experience. It was a good place to work with very friendly customers and co workers.
Good hours
Work weekends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work consisted of working the cash register when things got really busy and working on the floor in my department and talking to people. I learned more about computer systems, dealing with money, and how to talk to people.
free food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Though I am a seasonal employee, I really enjoy the job and the people. Everyone is very friendly.
My only issue is the scheduling conflicts.

I am scheduled when I am not available and instead of moving me to another day when I can work, I lose the hours completely.
Friendly Staff, Great Discount, Great Pay
Scheduling Conflicts, Temporary Work
the busy day
how to serve customer, name of the product , style , colors, folding ect.

management is fare and hard worker

cor-workers very helpful work as a team on time respectful ,

the hardest part of the job is to fold all jeans in fitting room and in the floor during the shift .

the most enjoyable part of the job during holiday's and busy days
20% discount
15 mints break after 4 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a great company to work for. I loved the management team and the associates. The most difficult part of the job is what you make it. if you make it difficult then it will be difficult. The team is direct with their comments and expectations. They treat their employees well.