Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Westminster, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 327 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day included cleaning fitting rooms, working the cash wrap, and restocking when needed. Employees are normally younger and aren't very motivated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
varying work schedulesvarying job assignmentsmost co-workers were cooperative and friendlyI enjoyed the variety of the job and meeting new peoplehardest part of the job was the incomplete training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job while attending school, and flexible work schedule. Great for Retail and sales Experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No value or loyalty to employees. The managment team at the westminster mall co are cold and unwelcoming. Would not recommend employment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked there for the holiday season but from what I can deduce, JCPenney is a pretty good place to work. It's standard retail. They had a great break room with multiple vending machines, and even one with frozen meals you could heat in the microwave that was available. Most of the managers were friendly but some were a little unreasonable.B+ would work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a retail Sales Associate, worked 4 to 9 pm M-F, and 10 to 12 hours weekends during Junior and Senior years of High School, also worked part time during vacations while at college. Learned alot about customer service through this job.Management was okay and always avaiable to help.Co-workers were easy to get along with.Hardest part was balancing work and school.Most enjoyable part was getting to work with friends
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had some very enjoyable experiences while working at JC Penney's, but I would have to say that the best part about working there was interacting with and helping out customers, and having co-workers with great attitudes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a perfect job of me for many years. I was able to work part-time and be available for my young children. I worked many different shifts, whenever needed. I normally worked 4 days a week. I found the work pleasant and challenging.
Pro érvek
store and salon discounts
Kontra érvek
retail requires week-ends, corporate became less interested in employees.