Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Westminster, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 346 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day included cleaning fitting rooms, working the cash wrap, and restocking when needed. Employees are normally younger and aren't very motivated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is primarily based around the customer and getting everything done to their standards. Hours have no set organization or structure besides being scheduled to make sure all shifts are covered.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was to arrive at registers if there were to be costumers in need of help.If there was not costumers then I would have to check the fitting rooms and organize clothes around. Also would attend costumers who call through phone and help them out through orders and pick up as to with deals that the store would promote.
had two 15 min. lunches with pay
Kontra érvek
breaks were only if you worked more then 8 hours, No health benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot about people skills, and also dealing with money and operating a cash register. A typical workday was always different which was good and bad. I would have liked to have one set position. Co-workers for the most part were all very kind. The hardest part of the job was the long hours.
Discounted clothing items
Kontra érvek
short breaks, long working hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job, not the industry I was interested in. Was able to gather Experience in customer service as well as many other aspects in the cosmetology industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very happy I got into loss prevention. It's a pretty exciting job dealing with the situations and people that you come across almost daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never go back to this store as an employee or customer. The work environment is horrible, and the managers and mean. Well the one that I worked in. The work I was doing, it was fine. But over all? the people in charge there make it seem like the store is all that, and if they see that you're slacking off just a bit, they will set you aside and have these ridiculous talks to about your performance. Ugh it just sucked over all. The communication between employer and employee was not good, too many bad misunderstanding. The pay sucked..... DO NOT APPLY HERE!!!
No pros....
Kontra érvek
Dont apply to this company. you have been warned...
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JCPenney involved working to unload freight deliveries and readying the merchandise to be delivered to the sales floor in a timely manner as well as pricing and signing duties when replenishment duties were complete. Working freight was the most enjoyable part of the job as it was a fast paced assignment that made the days fly by. It was also the best part of the job due to the fun, hardworking group of people that I had the privilege of working with. Everyone knew how to make each other laugh while working hard to accomplish the same goals. The hardest part of the job sometimes would be trying to multitask between replenishment duties and assisting with fixture/display set ups on the sales floor with the expectation that the days truck delivery would still get opened and delivered to the sales floor. What made that difficult was being short-staffed, but with a lot of determination and hard work, we still somehow managed to complete both tasks, going home at the end of the day feeling great about the accomplishment. The management never hesitated to offer a kind word or provide constructive feedback and were generally always available for assistance. They were also very appreciative of all of us when asked to work overnight when the store was closed to help with furniture department moves by throwing either a pizza party or a potluck the next day as gratitude. The management certainly knew how to motivate and thank all of us employees. It made long, late shifts worth it and fun.
Friendly work environment
Replenishment time limits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A really well rounded company and really well organized and also always clean. Compared to all of other jobs I have worked. I learned a lot about color, visual, and time that is spent on making all of the store look presentable.
teambuilding activities and orgnized
not really any advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is cool but you just don't really make much. Unless, you are a manager. People are nice that work and shop there though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JCPenney I worked for 1 year and 4 month. I am a worker who consistently meets and exceeds sales targets. Reliable team player and strong communicator. Every day I perform customer service activities including selling, suggesting additional related merchandise. Also, achieve maximum sales and profits and encourages customers to want to return in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I very soon discovered that management was not up to my expectations when it came to organization and fairness.
Free lunches during Christmas
Gossip
Munkahelyi kultúra
i liked working retail not so much the hours and pay. just not enough hours. i would greet customers, use cash register, help customers, put merchandise back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
process cash room, do payroll, billing and supplies. a lot about retail i got along with management i very much enjoyed my co-workers letting people go the people i worked with and the fast paced independent part of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consists of getting tasks handed out by our team expert. The things i have learned to work in a fast paced environment, multitasking.The management is fair. My co-workers are very hard working easy to get a long with and can get the job done in a timely matter. The hardest part of the job is as a team to keep up all the marked down items meaning not enough hours in one work day. the most enjoyable part of the job would be working with a very good team, working one on one with customers and fulling their need in product.
Pro érvek
working one on one with customers
Kontra érvek
not enough hours in the day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the lingerie department so it was a lot of personal and one on one work with some customers. I became a certified bra fitter and liked to do some of the different cases like the ladies with mastectomies and the transvestites. It made my job fun and unique. The hardest part of my job was keeping the tables and racks straightened. I enjoyed my job.
Unique experiences
Munkahelyi kultúra
A struggling company is always interesting to work for. JC Penney has been through a lot in the past year, however they're working to get their act back together. Dealing with restructuring is always difficult and the TRLE's got the short end of the stick.
Great people, great benefits
Poor communication, Poor Corporate directions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I start my day usually opening the salon two days a week I am also responsible for closing salon, while there I am answering phones helping customers find the right products for themselves, taking appointments, stocking product shelves and cleaning all while taking my own clients,I learn, new things everyday by doing new things. my salon currently has no manager and has gone through two since I have been there. I absolutely love my coworkers we all work as a team and communicate very well, hardest part of my job is the constant changes JcPennys keeps making not only do they change the pay for stylist, they have also raised the prices witch makes it difficult to retain cliental customers don't like change. The best part of my job is not only do I love meeting new people and providing customer service for customers I like to share my knowledge with coworkers I thrive on helping people and I do just that.
my coworkers
pay, healthcare, no stability
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work just alot of changes in a littletime frame!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company worked with class schedul, but long hoursduring the holidays, which is expected in retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits, decent pay, wonderful management but not enough hours