Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Westminster, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Westminster, CO48 értékelés
48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day included cleaning fitting rooms, working the cash wrap, and restocking when needed. Employees are normally younger and aren't very motivated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the stuff was very helpful and delightful to work for I enjoyed working for JcPenny's I would recommend this job to others.
good company to work for I can't anything bad about this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for I was very happy to work for them for over 15 years! I think they try very hard to keep their employees happy and included. Excellent experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with JCPenney is such a great experience and teaches me so many new skills. I highly recommend a job like this as a first job as it helps you grow within retail!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working a seasonal position so it was hectic at times but it was not bad. For Black Friday we received double our pay which was nice. Other than that it was a pretty average job not too stressful but not too relaxed.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start work or get extra income.We still need brick and mortar stores as a society. On-line sales is paramount at JC Penney.
They must attract millennial customers.
Good job.
Slow business
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had practically no complaints about working here, manager cared about the employees, and the need for hours, still remembers me to this day when I go in shopping there
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney has provided part time work for me while I was going through life events beyond my control. Entry level associates receive good training for retail operations and customer service practices.
Pro érvek
Great job. Discounts. Flexible hours.
Kontra érvek
minimal pay. Earning opportunities limited.
Munkahelyi kultúra
 Conduct and investigate internal theft issues
 Conduct external investigations including ORC and shoplift apprehensions

 Conduct internal audits to ensure policies and procedures are followed

 Monitor DVR/CCT surveillance equipment

 Address safety as it pertains to Worker’s comp/General Liability
Discount
Not many
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was okay when I first started working there, but by the end of my time there it was terrible. They did not care about their employees, they barely treated us like people unless you were a favorite. If I requested a day off because I was out of town and wrote it down in the schedulers book, they still scheduled me and would not take responsibility that it was their fault that they scheduled me. I loved the people I worked with but that was the only thing I liked about working here. The fitting rooms were probably the worst. They would be filled up non-stop. I worked the evening shift and when I would get there for my shift the morning shift did nothing to help, and when I would tell management they would blame it on the evening shift, and say we were "slacking". I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone.
Fitting rooms, and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company was ok, I was supposed to be full time but every week my hours would get cut more and more, there was a disconnect with other retail employees for some reason.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was just working customer service so I would have to communicate to customers all day abd help them out with problems they may have and keep a well managed and cleanly store for the customers.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started this job as a naive teenager and it started out great. However, as time went on, I was required to do other jobs without reward or recognition. I was put in other departments that I was not trained in and I had to learn to adjust quickly. The managers also played favorites and the one in charge of scheduling gave better hours and more hours to people they liked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work days started with a team huddle, which included recognizing outstanding team members. Helping customers find gifts and special occasion items was fun and challenging. Management recognized team member achievements and always supported staff with questions and/or customer complaints. The most difficult part was not finding what a customer is looking for, while helping them find what they weren't sure specifically what they wanted was very rewarding.
Great customer service experiences
Kontra érvek
Set schedule times with no flexibility
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job for high schoolers. If you want to get anywhere in this company you have to plant your lips upon a managers butt for the rest of time. There is no employee loyalty and unless your lucky enough to get a full time position as a supervisor and or manager prepare to have your hours cut like the slash and burn of the Amazonian rainforest. You will work holidays (There is only two days that you don't work Christmas and easter) Thanksgiving will consist of working 12 hour shifts on thanksgiving day. They will work you to death and then give you two days of work per week for a month. The corporate masters will only care about the bottom line and cut everything they can including retirement and pension for those who have devoted their careers to them. There is nothing about this company that is worth while except the paycheck.
This is all my personal experiences and views of this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people I worked with were super friendly and ready to help. Things get hectic during the holiday season but it's a great job for students. They were super flexible with scheduling.
Discounts
Standing all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was always fun to work here. Even though during the holidays it was stressful and you have to work on Thanksgiving the months went by pretty fast. You get discounts off of clothes and salon merch. I really enjoyed being here and using my customer service skills at this place.
Pro érvek
discounts, works with your flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
hours can be cut, day time slow hrs. working holidays.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst company I have ever worked for.
I came in as a mens department supervisor with 20 years of retail experience. I was not sure what to expect coming in but I had an optimistic outlook. j.c. Penney is one of the oldest retailers in America so I expected a tightly run ship.

Well I found the exact opposite.

Arbitrary, egotistical managers mostly devoid of professionalism, laughable policies that let the staff get away with murder, and everywhere you look there's money going down the drain.

I would never advise anyone work there, shop there, or bother investing in the company on the open market.
Pro érvek
None. The discount sucks unless you ALSO have a reward card, a penneys card, coupons, and reward bucks.
EVERYTHING.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its been a long time since I worked here but what I remember was great. The most I liked about this job was my co workers. They were like a family to me. You had to have each others back and work together o achieve your goals at this company.
Great employees
Not enough compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responsible for sales in the men’s department contributing to the stores daily goal. Provide excellent customer service by greeting and thanking each person that enters and leaves the store. Help customers locate desired products, answer questions and even assist with their buying decisions. Excellent customer service and good quality products ensures recurring business and referrals. Cash handling, register and till experience, including offering and processing company credit card applications and discussing benefits and terms of the card. Resolves customer complaints in a satisfactory manner. Assists with store recovery and go back items. Workplace culture is relax attire & customer driven.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Time went fast working in the children department. Always had something to do. I enjoyed who i worked with and the things that I got to do there. It is a pretty simple job and was okay with the hours i was given. I learned a lot about people skills and getting out of my shell. it was a perfect first job.
Clothing Discounts
Short breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés