Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Westminster, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 359 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Everyone seems to have fun yet still work hard at what they do. I enjoy working with my coworkers and my General Manager. Lots of opportunity for advancement.
inconsistent work schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of room to grow within the company if that is your desire. If you do not want to seek a career within the company, it is a good place to work while going to school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work. The fact that they give you an option to get life insurance, health insurance, ect, even if you are a part time employee. Good
Munkahelyi kultúra
The constant questioning of whether or not I'll have a job played a big part of me leaving. The company made a lot of bad decisions from a market perspective that they could not undo. For that, they eliminated positions and cut fat. They did this at the expense of long time employees.
The managers I reported to
Job security
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first job and I wasn't sure what to expect. However, I hated it here and I felt very left out the whole time I was there. Management never helped clean after hours they would sit in the back until we were done. Some of them were very rude also. I quit without having a secure second job due to me being so uncomfortable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As soon as you walk into the store you notice that work needs to be done. Clothes need to be placed back in the correct location and customers need to be assisted. As well as bringing new products out onto the floor for consumer purchase.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Pay is not enough to sustain a living
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was assigned to work as a door to floor associate. This job required me to fold clothes in the backroom and move around with carts throughout the store and organize all clothes and put everything were it belongs also at the same time providing good customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I walk in and immediately respond to emails. I make sure the HAZMAT are is up to par. I then go around the store and observe any suspicious activity. I conduct CCTV surveillance. I patrol the parking lot. Type well-written report for police officers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They didn't give many hours, I worked a total of maybe 4 days.. However, it was an easy job where all you did was fold clothes and the discounts were pretty good.
discounts
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good if you want a part-time job or seeking advancement in retail as a career. Work hours and days off all over the place. Expect to work every holiday except Christmas day and Easter day.
Pro érvek
good for students looking for part-time job, good associate discounts
Kontra érvek
Work hours and days off all over the place. Expect to work every holiday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much work for little pay. It's a great place to meet new friends and to learn how to deal with many customers needs and attitude. It's also a great place if you want to reserve clothes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The atmosphere at J.C Penney is always upbeat and positive. All the employees work well together and are all positive in their respective jobs. Managers are easy to approach and are always receptive to any conversations.
Pro érvek
Positive work enviroment, supportive work team.
Kontra érvek
Being in visual I start my day at 5 a.m. at times it is a bit rough to get created that early.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work was stressful because a lot had to be done in a little amount of time, but overall I enjoyed working there because of the other employees which we very friendly and professional.
Employees
Little hours, little days
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there, even though it was seasonal. I really enjoyed my interaction with customers and making sure they have a pleasant experience and want to come back again. The other employees were nice and helpful.
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
pretty chill working environment. everyone respects one another. fifteen minutes break, half an hour lunch. air conditioning. close to home. recovery sometimes bad.
Pro érvek
long breaks and flexible hours
Kontra érvek
no benefits for part time workers, not enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a seasonal job which helped for extra money around christmas. Co-workers were all friendly and fun. Fun times singing to caroling music and christmas songs playing over the speakers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JcPenney is constantly cleaning the sales floor, dealing with numerous customers with different personalities, and communicating with down to earth associates. JcPenney has taught me patience and that every person you come across is unique. It also taught me how to be respectful towards associates because of our everyday struggles at work. Struggles meaning constantly picking up after customers. The hardest part about our job is coming across a customer who interprets our "attitude" the wrong way and feels the need to be difficult towards us. The most enjoyable part is being with the best associates. We like to call each other a FAMILY.
Pro érvek
breaks, works well with schedules
management, understaff
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JCPenney I have grown throughout my years as an associate here. I have become a better merchant as well as a more responsible individual. The skills I have learned here will carry on throughout my life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were always available. Worked very well with all my fellow associates. We all helped each other and it was a great work environment. I Had amazing repeat customers. There was no part of the job that was hard. Everything flowed very well.
Pro érvek
Loved my job and my fellow associates.
Kontra érvek
A new CEO took over the company and took my department off commision. That is how I made money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are always looking for employees to promote and coach on a consistent basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you love to be on your feet and engage with customers and associates!