Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Westerly, RI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Westerly, RI9 értékelés
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 923 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is room to grow in this company, but you have to stay for a while in order to do that. Its not easy and I was so lucky to have the team I had since everyone was respectful and nice. Overall good place to start and theres room to advance if you work hard enough for it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It seems that management has a different agenda than taking care of their employees. They cut hours but expect us to work just has hard if not harder to make impossible goals? While we are understaffed and aren't given the proper time and help to complete our work?
Munkahelyi kultúra
As I am very competitive having sales goals daily was exciting. Department Managers were always positive and encouraging. A very positive enviroment. Team work all throughout the store.
Really no cons
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned point of sale system..management patient and kind...I can't say enough about the management they were wonderful..worked with great people learned alot..
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is good place to work. I enjoyed what I did there and enjoyed dealing with the public on a day to day basis. It was a good job for me at that time in my life.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at J C Penney is great experience. Each day is different and yet the same. I love that I get to interact with the customer and help to generally make their day here at J C Penney. May job gives me a seance of accomplishment working with the replenishment, signing and merchandising teams
Great group of people
slow advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Three years of ringing people out, fixing problems that other people cause by not doing their jobs and an endless cascade of clothing to fold. It's hard work and usually thankless because there is just about no one is held accountable for their actions, so doing the job of 2+ people is common especially if you work evenings or closing shift. No one is really valued and if you can't do the job of two or more do not expect any praise or to be valued.
Pro érvek
Employee discount and you get to see people you know from town a lot
Kontra érvek
No one is really held accountable at this point.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney used to be an amazing fun company to work for and not so much anymore... The pay sucks. I was there more than 5 years and the new hires were making just as much as me. That's just wrong.. Then they cut everyone's hours so no one can have full time and trust me you can't live on 15 to 20 hours a week.. Management is terrible! Our manager would sneak around the store spying on people. She was absolutely rude to customers. The customers no longer will shop with jcpenney, walked out very angry.. They took away paid time off and kept it only for full time employees.. Funny thing is only management is full time.. Absolutely disgusted with jcpenney! They are cheap and only care about themselves.. So much for "the golden rule"
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
In summary, JC Penney was and still is a warm, and pleasant department store. A typical day is very organized, well-planned out, and agreeable. Within the first ten hours, you learn many responsibilities. My experience was a pleasant one in which I learned co-worker to co-worker relations, customer relations, and also how to appreciate an excellent company that respects and takes deep consideration of it's employees.
The jobs performed there were not difficult, nor were they easy. A typical day would be for about five hours or so, and there would be duties such as picking up the department to make it neat, helping customers purchase their choices, and meeting up with co-workers to decide what would be next as far as directions go from the manager. A typical weekend would be similar, but more busy.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés