Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Valley City, UT

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
West Valley City, UT22 értékelés
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was easy, not hard to learn and know what to do. You can learn a lot there, mostly about customer service and how to handle money. The managers aren’t the best but the job is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They give a good discount and they always have something for you to do. The supervisors always give us projects to do. The store manager is very rude and doesn’t appreciate what we do.
Kontra érvek
Managers were unappreciative, bad salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
the company was good for many years , but the last four years I felt that the company cared less for there employees and more about there pockets we didnt get the help to solve the work load that they were demanding from us and hours kept going down and the pay just does not to justice for the amount of work and stress level that is required
discount
Kontra érvek
the work load and the stress level is high for the amount they are willing to pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
management could of been better, store is not handled well, mess everywhere, not worth the pay, the responsibility expected of you is too high for such the low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is always something to accomplish at JCPenneys. It a great environment for learning customer experience and managing customer expectations. Loved the opportunity
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day starts with checking in shipment of glasses and contact lenses ordered, checking prescriptions and notifying customers that their orders are in for pickup. Making reminder calls to patients or calling to book new appointments. Training is ongoing. Management is friendly and fair, Culture is collaborative. The hardest part is handling multiple customers when you're the only one there, The most enjoyable part is happy customers and the friendships made with associates.
Pro érvek
Celebrations of every holiday and birthdays, recognition awards
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun retail position that is great for student and others who enjoy their time in retail. Company is definitely improving and headed in a positive direction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They really don’t cooperate With me and the days I need off. They keep lying about what position I’m going to be next schedule but that never happens
Munkahelyi kultúra
The options are open to switch departments, cross train, learn it all if you want. UNLESS they are worried about losing you in a certain area. Then you hear every excuse in the world about why they won't let you try something new.
Pro érvek
part time gets some benefits, good discount
Kontra érvek
sudden lack of hours occasionally, open on Thanksgiving night.
Munkahelyi kultúra
in a days work you are helping customers, but mainly folding clothes all day so the day can really drag.

The Management I thought were really nice, and new their stuff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I disliked working at JCPenney. Management did not care for employees and did not listen to concerns. Managers would always get in disagreements with each other and ignore customers.
Employee discount
Mangement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very fun. I didn't like going to work. Supervisors where somewhat mean. They expected thing to be done without them telling you what they wanted to be done. It is not the best place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The holidays are especially a crazy and stressful time of year to work here and the pay is not alluring whatsoever nor is it a fair rate. No insurance or many other benefits for part time employees including no paid time off or sick days. Have learned a great deal while working this job however.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment with good benefits. Great contests to increase sales. Incentives to open new accounts. Good place to start if you are interested in moving up with the company.
Pro érvek
Fun contests. Participation prizes. Great employees.
Some long work hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned to deal with a lot of angry customers, leaned to listen and have a lot of patience. Very fun place to work, get to meet new people every day and help them out with their fashion, put together some of your favorite pieces as well as theirs and watch it become something they really love and be super happy!
employee discount
Kontra érvek
not really any benefits, managers need to be more helpful and guiding
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcp requires putting clothes away helping customers and satisfying their needs with whatever and working as a cashier. I learn a lot about different people every day. The management is okay some of the managers are rude i think the hardest part is keeping up on fitting rooms making sure they're clean. The most enjoyable is the people i work with making the environment a fun place to work at mostly teens my age so its nice.
the discounts
Kontra érvek
being on my feet all day but doesn't really bother me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JCP, it was very interesting. I loved working with people, and helping them with their desired needs. The hardest part of my job would have to be not having something a customer wanted. But, I did enjoy working with such diverse associates.
Diverse friendly atmosphere
overall pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If I could give this JCPenney store 0 stars, I would! I went to work there a few years ago with a part time schedule and they said that it would be fine. At first the job seemed fine. I rang up people at the cash register and folded clothes. It seemed like a nice part time job at that point. I learned how to fold clothes better. The co-workers seemed like friendly people. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with people. Then they tried to give me way more hours to work than we agreed to. I was also being called to come in on days I was scheduled to have off. I was nice enough to come in at first on these days. I realized that I did not have the time to do a full time schedule at this point and that is when I put in a request to make some changes in order to have a part time schedule. When I put in a schedule request, the supervisor came up to me in front of customers and rudely said "I can't allow that!" I understand the need to change the schedule but that is NO reason to be publicly rude to me. There was also a weekend we agreed for me to have off and I was called at least twice to come in and work even though I was not scheduled to work that weekend. They also scheduled me to come in and work the Monday following that weekend we agreed for me not to. However, I was nice enough to shorten my trip to work that Monday. For a month I worked a reasonable part time schedule that seemed fine for everyone. After a month, the supervisor and sales manager met with me. The supervisor said I was not learning the job fast enough and that my schedule was flaky. She also - több...
Kontra érvek
They set people up and make false statements about people, They have an unsatisfactory system to ensure the employee knows when there is a problem, The Supervisor is rude to people
Munkahelyi kultúra
managment was horrible. all the supervisors where disrespectful and belittled all of the associates.
free lunches, keep busy
managment!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Go into work go to the area they assigned you in. I learned how to multi-task alot. Co-workers were really fun to be with most of them were really kind and nice. Hardest part is when you dont have enough associates working with you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work was helping customers with their needs, checking them out at the cash registers, putting away clothes in the fitting room that customers had left in there, fixed the clothes and made sure our product was sized and finger spaced. I learned how to work the cash register, manage money, talk to customers, and made sure my fitting rooms were clean and neat. My co-workers helped me on a busy day. When I was trying to get caught up with my fitting rooms, they came and helped me put stuff away and taught me some things on the register if I didn't know how to do something. The hardest part of the job was when we had a really busy day and customers would leave a mess in the fitting rooms for us to clean. The most enjoyable part of the job is when i work with my co-workers and they're really helpful, which made the job easier and funner.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, $5 certificates when doing a good job.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, rude customers.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés