JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Palm Beach, FL

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a career
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, október 27.
JCPenney is a great company to work for they make sure they give good benefits and that your safe and well token care of. nothing too hard about any of their positions
discount
n/a
Es muy bueno
Site Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington West Palm Beach fl334142017, november 11.
Me evaluación es perfecta es un lugar muy bueno y con una excelente atención
Ninguna
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
ok place to work
Sales Associate Men's Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017, szeptember 28.
I enjoyed the store i worked for. Management was ok...i worked part time while in college and the pay was not that great, but like i said i enjoyed the store i worked for.
It was cool
Family Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017, március 15.
Descent gig. As long as you handled your business you were fine. Meet a lot of people which is probably the most enjoyable thing about the job. Working on holidays is probably the hardest thing about the job.
Good customer service environment
Kontra érvek
not enough room for growth
fun place to work
Salon Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2015, március 13.
Busy salon. Great training, Great place to work and build relationships with co-workers and customers. Great place to star a career.
Great technical training.
Kontra érvek
No commission on product retail sales.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started as christmas help ended up working for years
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2014, szeptember 19.
Was suppose to be a temp. job for the holidays, and I ended up working for years, I loved my job there very much
In the mall
outgoing work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2014, augusztus 24.
Getting the store ready to open making sure all products are ready to be sold and the displays were organized ready to sell. Handling customers making sure they leave the store happy and purchased what they were looking for. Hardest part of the job was the difficult in making a customer decide because they don't know what they want. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of the customer.
Understanding
Cashier/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2014, július 9.
My customer coming back and satisfied with the business items.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great plave to work and meet new people
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2014, április 8.
My time at JC Penney was great, it was my first real full length job where I met some people that I am still in contact with today. A typical day here was full of fun and exitement. The managers were always understanding and willing to help if possible.
Holiday parties.
None.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach2013, november 7.
Working for this company was great, leaned point of sale to surpervisor. Over the holidays was the busiest time of the year, it was hectic, but I loved attending the customers, and making sure everything ran smooth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for.
Manager, Superisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2013, június 7.
I started JCPenney as a sales associate and was able to advance my career in this company. I ended my job as a Sales Leader (manager). I opened and closed the store, handled problems with both customers and associates. I ran the register when needed.
What I learned
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2013, április 24.
A typical day at work was putting on a smile no matter how bad I felt. JCPenney was all customer service and basically that's what I was entitled to do. I enjoyed helping customers as well as my co-workers. I learned how to be responsible, follow directions, work as a team mate, and etc. The managers always said I was great for the company. I was always on time and never got written up. The hardest part of the job was lugging clothes out of the fitting because customer would try on more than enough clothing and leave all of it in the fitting room. Overall it was a easy job for me.
Customer Service Focus
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach2012, szeptember 6.
The Management Team is very customer service focused. The service quality is above standard.
customer service
financial instability
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
wonderful work place
cashier customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2012, július 13.
fun work place lots of interactions with different customers
muti breaks
short breaks

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van