Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Des Moines, IA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
West Des Moines, IA23 értékelés
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 135 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a fun enjoyable work place you can get close to customers. Sales and commission help with that the management tends to help out when they are needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn't enjoy working here. Management was not reliable nor did they work as a team or train employees properly. Made for frustrating working conditions. The job I was hired to do had so many tasks to accomplish that made it impossible to get things completed in a timely manner. Not enough knowledgeable or well trained employees scheduled to help customers so that was my top priority but yet I was criticized for doing so.
Schedule
Kontra érvek
Breaks, pay, HR lack of communication with management
Munkahelyi kultúra
customer service and organization is big,
working with cash , counting register ,can be a handful if store is busy , just calm-fully do your job and help others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They had a family type environment and It was really nice. I had to leave do to my health but I truly loved it. JC Penny home store is a great place to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A generic retail department store with a policy of not keep a full staff on hand. While some managers were wonderful most were less than so. Little to no cross trail and too large an emphasis on credit cards over customer service.
Employee discount
Management, staffing, hours, environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a retail that I recommend work if you are starting a new job, managers are not well trained and complain more then the customers, they help you but in the same time put you down because you did not know how to handle the situation.
Very friendly people
Room for improvement

Paid training

PTO for all employees( certain requirements)

Help with training on register

Coaching for newer stylists
PTO
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
they seem to be an okay place to work. i was hassled multiple times by management however, stating i wasn't fast enough, except when stocking the floor i would unload 2 carts to everyone else's one cart. i was accurate, motivated, and dedicated, always on time. there was no reason for the comments made to and about me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working there, employees were friendly and you get to interact with many people everyday. Which can also be hectic during busy seasons. Overall a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked in the salon as a receptionist and sold product. Received commission for product sold. I was ranked at number one within the district and number 74 throughout the world.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC penny's was my very job, very nice to get used to, the big thing about retail is customer service, presentation, and cleanliness . making sure your customers are happy is always number one goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical sales associate job in retail. Had a great team to work with. They just didnt cooperate with my school schedule which is the reason I left this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail is always long hours and crazy schedules. That should be expected. JCP is a pretty good company and I really enjoyed my time there. The pay is very competitive better than several retailers, but you must have the experience.
good benefits and pay
retail schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job seems great at first, a great discount on everything even on the home items, in the salon, and the Sephora @ JCP. However this doesn't change the fact that their scheduling and hiring process is really s*** They hire every and anyone , candidates that aren't even qualified which requires more of a work load for the regular workers. After working there for 1 1/2 years , starting when I was 16, I am tired of this job and their unfair treatment and scheduling. The misses and juniors departments are extremely understaffed and it's just too stressful of a job, especially since I only make $8.23.
Employee Discount
Scheduling, Understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I haven't worked here for quite a long time but when I did it was very fun. I worked with a few people so we were all like a little family. The hardest part of the job was during holidays when merchandise piled up but we always found a solution when we worked as a team.
Great co-workers
Kontra érvek
Hours worked were different week to week
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a fun college job, but i had to quit it because i wanted to focus more on college.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people and managers are very, very helpful and if you are just starting out in Retail Careers; This is an old established company. Thanks for letting me voice my honest opinion here.
Pro érvek
Good training skills, willing to learn new tasks.
Kontra érvek
Discounts on items if on sale; or housewares; etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work mostly on the register and fitting rooms. Checkout customers, put back items, etc. Management wasn't all the great. Didn't work well with out schedules when I needed certain days off or concerns. I mostly kept to myself with the co-workers. I didn't like the fact that they made us stay til 12a/1a most nights. I had school the next morning. The most enjoyable part would be working with the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penny's has a very good work crew and the management always showed care and concern for it's employees.
I really liked the one on one that I experienced with the customers was very nice. It was like I was a part of their family and I'm helping them shop.
Pro érvek
They had a very good incentive program for the employees as well as the customers.
Kontra érvek
The holiday season was hard.Black Friday was crazy but I was able to handle both.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alert, this is not a real position....do not apply, they will assign you another job instead. Horrible bait and switch tactics.
zero
lies
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a great place to work. Great co-workers and associates. I learned a great deal about how to merchandise new products to make them look appealing to the customer. The hardest part is physically moving the fixtures and feeling like there aren't enough hours in your day to get everything done, although it was fun trying. The best part is the people.