JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Des Moines, IA

23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 045 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management lacked responsibility for overseeing employees
Merchandise Assistant-Men's Department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2019, július 1.
Didn't enjoy working here. Management was not reliable nor did they work as a team or train employees properly. Made for frustrating working conditions. The job I was hired to do had so many tasks to accomplish that made it impossible to get things completed in a timely manner. Not enough knowledgeable or well trained employees scheduled to help customers so that was my top priority but yet I was criticized for doing so.
Schedule
Kontra érvek
Breaks, pay, HR lack of communication with management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
day to day
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2019, január 13.
customer service and organization is big,
working with cash , counting register ,can be a handful if store is busy , just calm-fully do your job and help others.
Loved working there
signing and pricing manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, november 16.
They had a family type environment and It was really nice. I had to leave do to my health but I truly loved it. JC Penny home store is a great place to work.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Generic retail with poor staffing practices.
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, szeptember 1.
A generic retail department store with a policy of not keep a full staff on hand. While some managers were wonderful most were less than so. Little to no cross trail and too large an emphasis on credit cards over customer service.
Employee discount
Management, staffing, hours, environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Sales
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, augusztus 16.
Jcpenney is a retail that I recommend work if you are starting a new job, managers are not well trained and complain more then the customers, they help you but in the same time put you down because you did not know how to handle the situation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great discount
Senior Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, június 19.
Very friendly people
Room for improvement
Paid training
PTO for all employees( certain requirements)
Help with training on register
Coaching for newer stylists
PTO
Short breaks
okay
Stockman/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, január 7.
they seem to be an okay place to work. i was hassled multiple times by management however, stating i wasn't fast enough, except when stocking the floor i would unload 2 carts to everyone else's one cart. i was accurate, motivated, and dedicated, always on time. there was no reason for the comments made to and about me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Fun workplace
Retail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2017, december 23.
I enjoyed my time working there, employees were friendly and you get to interact with many people everyday. Which can also be hectic during busy seasons. Overall a great place to work.
salon
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA 502662017, november 8.
worked in the salon as a receptionist and sold product. Received commission for product sold. I was ranked at number one within the district and number 74 throughout the world.
Retail experineces
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2017, november 3.
JC penny's was my very job, very nice to get used to, the big thing about retail is customer service, presentation, and cleanliness . making sure your customers are happy is always number one goal.
Typical sales associate job
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2017, június 19.
Typical sales associate job in retail. Had a great team to work with. They just didnt cooperate with my school schedule which is the reason I left this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture is great if your store implements it.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2017, január 4.
Retail is always long hours and crazy schedules. That should be expected. JCP is a pretty good company and I really enjoyed my time there. The pay is very competitive better than several retailers, but you must have the experience.
good benefits and pay
retail schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
So here's the thing...
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2016, február 19.
This job seems great at first, a great discount on everything even on the home items, in the salon, and the Sephora @ JCP. However this doesn't change the fact that their scheduling and hiring process is really s*** They hire every and anyone , candidates that aren't even qualified which requires more of a work load for the regular workers. After working there for 1 1/2 years , starting when I was 16, I am tired of this job and their unfair treatment and scheduling. The misses and juniors departments are extremely understaffed and it's just too stressful of a job, especially since I only make $8.23.
Employee Discount
Scheduling, Understaffed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Teamwork is key
Customer Service Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2015, október 30.
I haven't worked here for quite a long time but when I did it was very fun. I worked with a few people so we were all like a little family. The hardest part of the job was during holidays when merchandise piled up but we always found a solution when we worked as a team.
Great co-workers
Kontra érvek
Hours worked were different week to week
college
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  west des moines, ia2014, október 20.
it was a fun college job, but i had to quit it because i wanted to focus more on college.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to start..
Replishment Clerk Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2014, október 14.
The people and managers are very, very helpful and if you are just starting out in Retail Careers; This is an old established company. Thanks for letting me voice my honest opinion here.
Pro érvek
Good training skills, willing to learn new tasks.
Kontra érvek
Discounts on items if on sale; or housewares; etc.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2014, október 9.
I would work mostly on the register and fitting rooms. Checkout customers, put back items, etc. Management wasn't all the great. Didn't work well with out schedules when I needed certain days off or concerns. I mostly kept to myself with the co-workers. I didn't like the fact that they made us stay til 12a/1a most nights. I had school the next morning. The most enjoyable part would be working with the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything about this job was great.
Replenishment Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2014, szeptember 4.
J.C. Penny's has a very good work crew and the management always showed care and concern for it's employees.
I really liked the one on one that I experienced with the customers was very nice. It was like I was a part of their family and I'm helping them shop.
Pro érvek
They had a very good incentive program for the employees as well as the customers.
Kontra érvek
The holiday season was hard.Black Friday was crazy but I was able to handle both.
1,0
general clerk position
none (Volt alkalmazott) –  west des moines2013, november 9.
Alert, this is not a real position....do not apply, they will assign you another job instead. Horrible bait and switch tactics.
zero
lies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Department Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2013, november 4.
JC Penney is a great place to work. Great co-workers and associates. I learned a great deal about how to merchandise new products to make them look appealing to the customer. The hardest part is physically moving the fixtures and feeling like there aren't enough hours in your day to get everything done, although it was fun trying. The best part is the people.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van