JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: West Covina, CA

36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 045 értékelés megtekintése
Golden Rule
Fine Jewelry Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2020, január 23.
Golden rule to everyone.
Employees safety.
Training and development.
Motivation.
I love it
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2020, január 1.
It really just depends you and the people you work with and for. You have wiggle your way in to get somewhere always ask if anyone needs an extra hand or if you could be useful elsewhere once you are done with your tasks. That's what I did and I got noticed and praised for the work i do.
Poor Management
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2019, október 22.
After me being there for 3 years new managers came in and got rid of associates and brought in new ones from their old stores I got wrongfully terminated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
manager
Customer Service, Pricing and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2019, június 10.
the store manager was new so he did not make a good impression on team members and my self he was not friendly. The department managers were over heard talking about other associates that was very unprofessional.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for students but that's about it
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2019, április 22.
The hours are extremely inconsistent. I have an open availability and I work about 8-12 hours per week. The managers said that if our schedule was open, maybe we'd have more hours but there are multiple people with their schedule opened and they aren't getting hours either. The managers don't communicate well w/ employees. We typically had a 6 minute grace period and out of no where, the manager said that starting the previous day, there was no longer a grace period whatsoever so people were clocking in a minute or two after and getting points because they didn't know it changed. It wasn't told to everyone until about 2-3 months after. The time clock was on the 1st and 2nd floor and it changed to only being on the 3rd floor upstairs due to a system update and again, no one mentioned this to the employees prior to it changing and everyone was clocking in late. They do not encourage people much and when they do, it's typically sarcasm.
good starting job
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
REPLINISHMENT (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2019, március 15.
The job was easy somtimes time consuming, work flow was fast paced which was good..Management was not all that great. Superviser was better than the manager incharge.
MEETING NEW PEOPLE
POOR MANAGEMENT
1,0
Fun workers
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2019, február 12.
Only thing I liked about this place were the co workers. Management was always in their office, its a lot of talkers and no doers. They expect a lot but do very little to contribute.
jcpenny seasonal
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2019, január 18.
Fun place to work, you do things on your own, very reliable upon yourself and time passes by fast. have your job task to do throughout the day nothing crazy hard just the right amount that should be expected.
Horrible upper management.
LEAD CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2018, szeptember 10.
Jcp is a good job for students or people looking for part time work. Schedule is very flexible and the pay is minimum. Not a place to try and advance unless you obtain a bachelors degree you won’t get far.
Pro érvek
Great break area. Flexible hours.
Kontra érvek
No advancement opportunities unless you have a bachelors degree.
2,0
It was a cutthroat job
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2018, július 5.
I had to watch my back. It was a hostile work environment. It was competitive and that caused friction between employees. It was not an enjoyable experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a chill place to work in but....
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA 917902018, június 2.
the managers don't care about productivity unless theyre getting in trouble by the company supervisors that come in at random and thats when everything is the employees fault (task team) the task team is the most underappreciated team in the company and they do all of the work. the cashiers are the laziest and literally dont do anything and dont know anything about the products all they have to do is sale the jcpenny credit cards.
Pro érvek
lunches are taken together if youre in the task team
Kontra érvek
bad hours, random hours, supervisors suck
I liked working in their Jewelry Department
Cashier/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA 917902018, május 17.
I worked in the jewelry department, I assisted many customers with their purchases, and then rang them up. We were given a small incentive of 1% on the purchase price of fine jewelry.
Pro érvek
I like the hours, or my part-time position
Had to work from 11pm to 7am during the x-mas season
Good Company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2018, május 2.
Good work environment and friendly coworkers who helped make the job easier. Management helped a lot with training and set realistic goals which had to be met at the end of every week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Slow paced and relaxed workplace
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2018, március 21.
Worked as a cashier for women's department. Hours were flexible. Typically I would ring customers up, maintain a clean workplace. Hardest part of job was dealing with upset customers. Most enjoyable part was meeting new customers.
Seasonal Job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2017, november 2.
This was a great seasonal job. I was able to meet new people and learned much more while working there. The hours were great and flexible with my schedule.
Best retail experience
Sales Associate/ Floor Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2017, augusztus 1.
My location was at the West Covina Mall and it was one of the most engaging experiences I have had in retail. The lunchroom was filled with fun events, customers for JC Penney are awesome, and constant team engagement. It is fast paced during christmas and on certain sales during the year but the company makes it super fun to work by providing lunch and games to pump up associates.
Pro érvek
free lunches, fun environment, learning experience
Kontra érvek
difficult to open credit apps if customer already has one
Cashier
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2017, április 20.
I was only a cashier at JC Penney's for a short while. I was happy with the way they treated everyone equally even if you were new. I had a hard time while I was working there and they gave me some time off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of merchandise.Holidays are crazy.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2016, november 7.
Once at work I would have many tasks. I was on customer service, stock room, gift box .station, and clean up at closing time.
real great enviroment
Costumer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2016, június 9.
It is a fun place to work at. Coworkers are friendly as well as upper supervisor and managers. I helped customer with their purchases and offered them a great customer service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always work to be done but in a fast-paced, friendly environment
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2016, május 29.
Being there I learned how to be a part of an integrated and diverse community as well as a lot of business, clerical, and management skills. Overall, my experience there was great because in those almost three years I learned about so many different skills and lessons that will carryover to almost any job category as a profound foundation to continue building on.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van