JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wellington, FL

39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 045 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2020, január 8.
They do fun in-store activities during holidays to ensure associate engagement. The only bad I can say they have is failing to give hours to some of the associate.
funwork place
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2019, december 25.
i loved the work enviornment. the management was very helpful i id not have any hassles at the work place. no job was hard for me. everyone was helpful
1,0
Worse place to work at.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2019, november 3.
No respect for the employees. Management so poor. Racism and discrimination everywhere. They have good discounts for the employees but that’s it. Nothing else. It’s a waste of time. I don’t know if every one of them is like that but I can talk for the one at Wellington.
2,0
Fun
Cashier / Recovery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2019, október 20.
I enjoy my co-workers and supervisor's company , i also enjoy leaning new things about retail at JcPenny . The only problem is the low amount of hours i receive .
good treatment
low hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the people In my department
TEAM MEMBER TRAINER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2019, július 5.
It was a good experience but I would often come home with back pain and swollen feet. Sometimes the customers were extremely rude, and they put a lot of pressure on the workers in terms of getting people to apply for JC

Penney credit cards.
Great Place to work
Manager Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2019, március 19.
It is a shame I had to relocate. This was an excellent company to work for. I started out as part time seasonal help, quickly promoted to customer service manager, then department manager, to store trainer.
The people were great
Kontra érvek
the seasonal hours are not conducive to raising a family
Nice working enviormenr
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2018, december 8.
JCPenny was an overall nice place to work. However, I did feel overworked for such a low salary which is one of the reasons I put in my two -week notice.
Pro érvek
Nice break room, free food sometimes, nice managment
under-payed, overworked
Great Job
Hair Stylist/Cosmetologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2018, december 2.
Love it....................................................................A stylist with a savvy and trendy personality that projects happiness in the form of hair services to Clients/Customers.
productive and love coworkers
Senior Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2018, november 28.
busy on certain days love my coworkers very easy to work with, manager is very understanding and great! can be slow at times lots of walk-ins and all brand new equipment
flexible schedule
pay
every body
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2018, október 30.
Every body was nice. i learned a lot about retail. day was fun i enjoy my job. i learn how to fold clothes and how to greet customer and answer the phone.
free lunch
short break
Productive day in job
Sales Associate/ Jewelry and watches (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2018, április 30.
In my opinion a typical day at work is interesting because I need to interact with people everyday. I learn costumer service skill, how can understand and do everything good for a costumer. The most enjoyable part of the job is have a good time and conversation with a costumer.
Sorth brakes
Competitive Sales Floor
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2018, február 1.
Not a bad place to work, but very competitive. If you are willing to sell and pick up shifts, you can do well there. Management was generally fair and understanding if you are a hard worker.
productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2017, október 16.
flexible hours,great coworkers, good management. nice environment. it was fast paced during season but more relaxing when not in season. i learned how to use cash register fold clothes communication skills
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
All they care about is credit card applications
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL 334142017, június 27.
You can have the best customer service and treat every customer great but if you can't open credit card applications they will be constantly on you. They value that over anything. You do get 2.00 per app but its still stressful when they constantly ask you over and over again to open more. Even if your department has hit the credit card goal, everyone has to get a credit card. What they do not understand is that everyone who wants a JCpenny card has one and whoever doesn't does not want a credit card at all. There is no work-life balance at all. Your going to be working weekends but that comes with any retail. Management could be better. They have offices where you can go if you need something, but there never there.
Xx
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington fl2017, június 9.
JCPenney as an art is historical to being zoonk the currency is on the word cent, the word penny has only one e...if a person has three names men do women have four names when they marry. Me I get confused that it is some mans uncirculated first and middle name...yet the last name only makes sense if hire the word cent of course to hire the best is the 1900's we are in the year 2017...me a female only gets hot flashes now that year 2000....personally I was more attracted to some the male co workers than customers waving coins & cash and coupons.

PNKoltoy
A to Z is stuck keep working for no reason
A to Z is stuck keep working for no reason
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
a good place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2017, április 4.
I enjoyed working here. The workload can get heavy so you have to know how to balance. Customer's can be rude and make you want to get out of character, but just keep a smile and remember the customer is always right.
Pro érvek
free food every now and then, employee discount
short breaks
Great Service for families
Photographer/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2016, augusztus 27.
The Portrait Studio is a fabulous place for those wishing to do birthday and holiday photos.
Most of the clientele are parents of young children so being able to work with this kind of clientele is very important.
Pleased
Sales/Supervisor of Training (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2016, június 13.
It has been a great experience working for JCPenney. The friendships acquired during my time there amidst the rigorous scheduling of the retail business has enhanced my diligence, patience, and social skills.
discount!!!
Salary
N/a
Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2016, június 9.
task were stocking,folding clothes, cleaning,cashier it was fun but i barely made 25 hours a week i needed more hours co workers were
ok more nice then others

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Family
Seasonal Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2016, április 23.
Here I got to gain a set of grandparents which I enjoyed because they cared for me as their own. The day was typically 7am-3pm
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van