Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wellington, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Wellington, FL42 értékelés
42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 154 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical retail environment. Intense pressure because the company is struggling. Long hours. Every store manager is different. Standards will vary by store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked good hours and was paid for it. Management was fair. I was able to get to know some of my favorite customers from work at that location. I met a lot of great co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has a long standing tradition of great customer service. The employees enjoy a good relationship with management and the atmosphere is friendly. The environment is clean and the cuasomer base is mostly friendly an loyal. Customers have been patronizing this establishment for many years and the company has tried to adapt to their individual needs.
Good Communication
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do fun in-store activities during holidays to ensure associate engagement. The only bad I can say they have is failing to give hours to some of the associate.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved the work enviornment. the management was very helpful i id not have any hassles at the work place. no job was hard for me. everyone was helpful
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No respect for the employees. Management so poor. Racism and discrimination everywhere. They have good discounts for the employees but that’s it. Nothing else. It’s a waste of time. I don’t know if every one of them is like that but I can talk for the one at Wellington.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my co-workers and supervisor's company , i also enjoy leaning new things about retail at JcPenny . The only problem is the low amount of hours i receive .
good treatment
low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working at JCPENNEY. Great 18 years. Pay is the only thing they need to improve. People are great. Leadership are excellent. A lot of years of experience.
Schedule
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience but I would often come home with back pain and swollen feet. Sometimes the customers were extremely rude, and they put a lot of pressure on the workers in terms of getting people to apply for JC

Penney credit cards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a shame I had to relocate. This was an excellent company to work for. I started out as part time seasonal help, quickly promoted to customer service manager, then department manager, to store trainer.
The people were great
Kontra érvek
the seasonal hours are not conducive to raising a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny was an overall nice place to work. However, I did feel overworked for such a low salary which is one of the reasons I put in my two -week notice.
Pro érvek
Nice break room, free food sometimes, nice managment
under-payed, overworked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love it....................................................................A stylist with a savvy and trendy personality that projects happiness in the form of hair services to Clients/Customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
busy on certain days love my coworkers very easy to work with, manager is very understanding and great! can be slow at times lots of walk-ins and all brand new equipment
flexible schedule
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every body was nice. i learned a lot about retail. day was fun i enjoy my job. i learn how to fold clothes and how to greet customer and answer the phone.
free lunch
short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my opinion a typical day at work is interesting because I need to interact with people everyday. I learn costumer service skill, how can understand and do everything good for a costumer. The most enjoyable part of the job is have a good time and conversation with a costumer.
Sorth brakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work, but very competitive. If you are willing to sell and pick up shifts, you can do well there. Management was generally fair and understanding if you are a hard worker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
flexible hours,great coworkers, good management. nice environment. it was fast paced during season but more relaxing when not in season. i learned how to use cash register fold clothes communication skills
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can have the best customer service and treat every customer great but if you can't open credit card applications they will be constantly on you. They value that over anything. You do get 2.00 per app but its still stressful when they constantly ask you over and over again to open more. Even if your department has hit the credit card goal, everyone has to get a credit card. What they do not understand is that everyone who wants a JCpenny card has one and whoever doesn't does not want a credit card at all. There is no work-life balance at all. Your going to be working weekends but that comes with any retail. Management could be better. They have offices where you can go if you need something, but there never there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney as an art is historical to being zoonk the currency is on the word cent, the word penny has only one e...if a person has three names men do women have four names when they marry. Me I get confused that it is some mans uncirculated first and middle name...yet the last name only makes sense if hire the word cent of course to hire the best is the 1900's we are in the year 2017...me a female only gets hot flashes now that year 2000....personally I was more attracted to some the male co workers than customers waving coins & cash and coupons.

PNKoltoy
A to Z is stuck keep working for no reason
A to Z is stuck keep working for no reason
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here. The workload can get heavy so you have to know how to balance. Customer's can be rude and make you want to get out of character, but just keep a smile and remember the customer is always right.
Pro érvek
free food every now and then, employee discount
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Portrait Studio is a fabulous place for those wishing to do birthday and holiday photos.
Most of the clientele are parents of young children so being able to work with this kind of clientele is very important.