Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wayne, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
41 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 344 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the beginning of my employment here, I felt I was needed. But now with extremely low hours. Some of us don't feel needed here. No kind of appreciation for what you do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers care about their employees. The company has a lot of benefits. The discounts are great. The schedule is flexible. JCPenney is a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They’re all terrible and are bias. HR is corrupt as heck so if you don’t kiss up to them you won’t get many hours at all. The management just gossips about associates
Paid 15 break
Hours are inconsistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
Help customers find the right pair of jeans, or point them to the shoe department. Fold clothes and ring up thousands of items a shift. Mindless and boring most of the time.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are greeted by fellow employees and customers Everyone is nice Sometimes it is difficult to keep certain sections of the store clean when understaffed The lunch?break room has snacks and a tv. They celebrate all holidays
Pro érvek
Hour lunch breaks. Flexible schedule. Flexible salary. Room to evolve .
Short breaks. Stressful tasks. Teamwork is sometimes hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a all hands on deck type of job. Team works together to deliver great customer service. Workplace built on the golden rule( treat others the way you would want to be treated) that goes for customers as well as your coworker. Hardest part would be schedule and not being able to spend time with the family for holidays as you would like but the best part of the job is also the family you gain at Jcpenney with coworkers and customers. Also great associate discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
upper management didnt know how to run salon, salon runs different than the store, we have hands on clients. they made manage do what floor managers had to do.
nothing
no breaks long hours, salary no overtime but had to work over 50 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The working environment is fun. I have a strong relationship with most of my coworkers. It's a good experience working at JCPenney. I would recommend JCPenney to my family and friends.
25% employee discount
too much work sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
havent worked in jc penney in years therefore i cannot rate the company at this time . my time with the company was great awesome people to work for
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at the workplace was not only in a quick pace, but also showed positive energy on not only employees but also towards the customers. Most enjoyable workplace ever.
Pro érvek
free lunch breaks, good customer services, good discounts with employees, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The skills I did was putting the clothes back, working on the cash register and helping customers. Helping the customer find clothes and locate where they need to go.
Free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The first thing when clocked in is go into the fitting room. The fitting rooms were always a disaster. It was my duty to rummage through the clothing to make it as organized as possible. Then I would return all the clothes to their proper location. Additionally, I worked at the cash register, especially in times of high demand.
discounts
no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
was my first retail job wasn't bad nice managers and employees. job was fairly easy and simple to do not stressful and didn't mind the the inconsistent hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its retail nothing you can really expect out of it. paid higher than most retail. management was horrible. alot of favoriting being done. hard labor. very stressful for a retail job
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is ok somewhat, is that you get very little hours and low salary . the managers and supervisors are very helpful and supportive . you get to learn multiple things at a time and that i consider very helpful in learning to multitask.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very difficult to have a schedule to make it to class and actually be able to pay for school, the company does not care about the worker especially if you aren't part of the favorites. Always demanded to be available to work weekends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's okay. The people can be rude sometimes. You have to clean up a lot because, it's always a mess. They always want you to get people to sign up for the credit card.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of my duties wasnt over scene so you have to be able to work without instructions...i learned my job through trial and error and from what i can learn from fellow co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job was putting the clothes away. It wasn't that I did not know how to do it it was making it look how they wanted it. The best part was meeting the customers the different personalities and races it was the best part and also the employees made you feel welcomed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved working here. I was sad when I had to go due to personal reasons. one being that I was going to move to another city. but they were nice with my departure wished me luck and offered me a job if I ever did want to go back. the supervisor was great and so were the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Typical day included answering client emails and calls. keeping all clients up to date on new product. Had wonderful co-workers. the entire office got along very well