Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Waxahachie, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Waxahachie, TX16 értékelés
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 224 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company sets an example for a true team environment. We all work together and not against each other. If you are new to the industry, this is a great company to work for to start building your clientele.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job was picking up slack/shifts since the store was constantly understaffed. The 6 hour minimum for a 30 minute lunch break and a 15 minute break in general was unfair as management would schedule 2-5 hour shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Pennys was a good job for part time work. They do not have a great training program. They do not promote well from with in. They work well will with the school schedules and with the collage as well. they do not over work you.It is not a lot of hours most of the jobs are part time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's and overall great place to work at with amazing people. The atmosphere is great with lots help from all the associates and managers. For any type of first job for anyone, it is a great place to learn manners and good workmanship.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was nice in the beginning. I was working part time and was never given a full time position. At the end of the day you will have to stay and fix the store for the next day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
mangement is good part time has no benifits people are nice. hours weekly is less then 30 weekly no over time but sometimes we would have overtime. there alwalys something to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought I would love working at J.C. Penney. I found out quickly that it was not going to be a long term place for me to be.

1. Managers were never on the same page in telling employees what to do. You would get told one thing from one and something completely different from another.

2. They change your work schedule all the time at a moments notice and put small signs by the timeclock or on the breakroom table to inform us. If you were not there to see them you had no clue.

3. The manager over my department had no idea what she was doing and hired back someone who worked there to basically do her job for her.

4. If you closed on any given day they expected you to stay until they said you could leave to recover the messy store. So even though you were scheduled to get off at certain time, they made you feel like it was a requirement to stay.

5. They never and I mean never hired enough people to have in each department to be there to help customers. They had to search for someone to help them.
Pro érvek
I met a few nice employees
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management were very harsh on employees and i would find myself crying in the bathroom often. We were constantly pressured to sell the customers credit cards and if we failed to meet a quota we were reprimanded.
Some Cupons
Munkahelyi kultúra
good store just need to work having more hours for employees. Certain managers don't do their jobs and keep the store close. I experienced that the store consider customer over employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You become family with the people you work with. The managers are all friendly and understanding and will work with your schedule. The hardest part of the job would be seasonal around Black Friday or any major sale because a lot of the clothes and tables get thrown around and dressing rooms overrun so it's a lot to do but its fun to get to know the customers and the time always passes by pretty quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was close to home and i was able to spend time with my family outside of the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The JC Penney's in Waxahachie is a great place to work. They are all about presentation and customer satisfaction. The store is kept neat, clean and in order unlike most department stores. The managing staff is great. They treat you with respect, kindness and gratitude for your daily efforts.
exceptional department store
long holiday hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a great place to work if you are just starting out in customer service. The opportunity to move up is minimal and the employee benefits are mediocre.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice salon, however bad location. Dont like how salon is put in the back of the store, many people dont know it exist.
Pro érvek
nice work area, with everything you need to work.
Kontra érvek
bad location and marketing of store management for a successful salon
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
clocked in, morning meeting, checked in catalog orders, helped customers get catalog orders and check out in store purchases. I learned it is better to ask forgiveness than permission. I didn't like that the "management" couldn't even run the pos systems and could never answer questions that I had. I loved almost all of my co-workers and remain friends with them to this day. Hardest part of my job was having to find answers to things my managers should have known.
fun co-workers, employee discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks (if you got one at all) and rude mod
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penny was definitely nice and easy going. The people were all very nice , i never really met anyone rude or mean there. My co.workers were pretty awesome too.
fast worker