I thought I would love working at J.C. Penney. I found out quickly that it was not going to be a long term place for me to be.
1. Managers were never on the same page in telling employees what to do. You would get told one thing from one and something completely different from another.
2. They change your work schedule all the time at a moments notice and put small signs by the timeclock or on the breakroom table to inform us. If you were not there to see them you had no clue.
3. The manager over my department had no idea what she was doing and hired back someone who worked there to basically do her job for her.
4. If you closed on any given day they expected you to stay until they said you could leave to recover the messy store. So even though you were scheduled to get off at certain time, they made you feel like it was a requirement to stay.
5. They never and I mean never hired enough people to have in each department to be there to help customers. They had to search for someone to help them.
I met a few nice employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?