JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Wauwatosa, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
108 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 622 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment, always something to do. Pay was ok, job wasn’t hard. Calls constantly came through and were easy to handle. I be would recommend this company.
Relaxed environment
Advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney Call center was an ok place to work. It’s a great job to get call center experience. You also have the opportunity to work from home once you complete 90 days. There’s multiple levels and areas of the call center to move to. Good job overall.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a smooth place to work. Taking online orders over the phone was the gist of the job. There wasn’t much challenge. They did have a lot of employee appreciation events as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice clean and friendly environment, competitive fun, exciting, builiding lasting relationships, management was fair and attentive, The most enjoyable part was the overall customer satisfaction you are doing a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned the beginnings of what it was to work at a call-center. The workplace culture for Sales was very intense. The furniture sales side was better if you could get it - bigger sales and commissions. Many people push for those jobs.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My overall experience there was amazing. The management was really nice and understanding and I got along great with the other staff members. The training was easy and the trainers helped a lot and answered all of the questions I had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a great part time job. if the cal center had not closed down i would still be working there. The call center had a high turnover. I had 15 supervisors in the time i was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place too work. Overtime was offered. Location closed down and we were layed off. Furniture call center closed down july 2018. The end.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A waste of time. Not able to be flexible. Manager always in his office, never saw him until something went wrong. Never came out to give praise to the teams
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice atmosphere Friendly hard work fast paced Advancement opportunities Learning environment Nice wage Nice benefits Supportive Dirty building Friends
consistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was honestly one of my favorite jobs. The work was easy but fast paced.I loved everything but the pay. Plus they are now closed and it's a big bummer.
Great work environment
Kontra érvek
Always busy and no time to breathe
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was a great place to work. At times over load on the work and rules but it paid off and was helpful. but once the company down size it got rough the change hurt many that was comfortable living with their set pay.but overall what a great team.
Pro érvek
Lunches and brakes was cool
Kontra érvek
the need to hire more employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at JCPenney required associate engagement, call monitoring troubleshooting computer equipment and adjusting associates schedules when needed. I learned how to use a more candid approach with my peers and learned new valuable sills in associate development. The hardest part of my job is learning work, life balance. The most enjoyable part of my job is working, developing and rewarding and recognizing my team and others.
Health benifits and the 401k match
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JC PENNNY a typical day would start great for me. I was a social butterfly greeting mostly everyone in the morning. I learned how to value my customers and team members. To give my honest opinion and take others opinions on how to do my job better. The hardest part of my job was telling a customers an item they really wanted was no longer available. The most enjoyable part of my job is when he impossible is made possible.
contacts with my co-workers
lunch to short
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast pace productive work enviornment. We work together in teams to complete the work that needed to be done. I enjoyed my years working for the company. I loved the benefits I had a very good supervisor.
Pro érvek
I had a great supervisor and me and my co-workers worked great together.
Kontra érvek
I miss working for the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney gave me the opportunity to work with customers directly, help with problem solving.I enjoy working on my own with or without good supervision. I liked the people I worked with.
Pro érvek
I liked the weekly staff meetings.
poor beneifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assisting customers with orders,refunds adjustments and corporation complaints. I learn how their system operate. The hardest part was not able to satisfy customer request due to rules. The most enjoyable part of this job was knowing how satisfy the customer was with the results.
pleasant working environment
network issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy work day I learned a lot some that had to do with my job and same not management was the best very nice people to work with the hardest part of the job was leaving the job the most enjoyable part off the job was the people.
Pro érvek
good place to work discount
not paid enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Brought into the organization with a blank slate opportunity to develop an onsite recruiting team and eliminate the need for staffing firms. Although the technology/budget was limiting, in the fast pace world of recruiting you eliminate the hurdles and work with the tools at hand to become successful. I loved the opportunity JCPenney gave me and the amazing Milwaukee leadership team I was able to partner with. It is with a sad heart that we had to close the Milwaukee location and merge that into our Columbus and Lenexa groups. I wish them the very best in the future!
Pro érvek
opportunity to grow and advance
limited technology
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team work Management on point and helpful Mandatory overtime was hard but at the same time nice check, lovely discount safe & clean work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with different computerized systems is very interesting simply because you can do adjustments, place orders & open up multiple screens to see customer's financial information & assist them with anything that if they can't do we can assist.