Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Watertown, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Watertown, NY14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 216 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diversity of employees. Work was continuous yet not laborious. Great options for hours worked. Management was great at accommodating scheduling and assisting when needed. Employees were great. Customers were highly satisfied.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a bad experience here. I had told the store manager multiple times (including twice during the interviewing/training process) that I could not work certain days due to my other job, but I was continuously scheduled during those times I said I could not work. When I would tell them I can't work because of my other job the insisted they did not know about it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a given day, my responsibilities consist of working on the store appearance, making sure everything is in the right place, and greeting customers consistently. This job gave me the opportunity to interact with people in a customer service setting. Thus, I was working and having conversations with a variety of different people. Supervisors knew how to level with their employees while maintaining authority. As a sales associate, I was responsible for getting customers to apply for store credit cards, which required a comfortable salesperson charisma, which I found difficult to maintain consistently. If JCPenney had anything positive to say about me, it would probably be my ability to get along with my coworkers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Zero room for days off, even family emergencies or general sick days. Management is hardly every seen. No help with advancement and learning. Expectations and duties do not fit job descriptions or pay. Benefits are not great.
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part time, pay is not equal to the amount of work done.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired for the Christmas season, I worked as a cashier, sales associate. They had great employee discounts, and was a well run store that I worked in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Day consisted of all Areas of Cosmetology. Hair cutting, coloring, perms, eyebrows, ear piercing, pedicure, nails. Booked appointments for the salon and answered the phone as needed. Must sell retail hair supplies.
nice salon
pay
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPENNY is a great opportunity for me, I've learned alot of things from this company.it is very normal that we have stressful times but at the end of the day things get better because our supporting teams work together, helping each other & our manager & supervisors are always have time to hear our concerns & if we have suggestions they listen to it & that's a good leadership.
Pro érvek
Free foods occasionaly & benefits like our associate discounts .
Kontra érvek
Short break in the morning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager of the store was great, he always would let me know what a great job I was doing. One of the other supervisors gave many employees an issue including myself.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with mean customers, one who actually threw her stuff at me because I couldn't scan her coupon for the second time, one time use. Cranky customers come around the holidays so I've noticed.

Other than that I loved my job, boss and the people I worked with.
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
Very short lunch break, job security isn't there
Munkahelyi kultúra
First time working in sales. Assigned to the men’s wear department, assisting customers, stocking, inventory, store maintenance as needed. I don't see myself ever doing this work again. However it was a great experience.
part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was my high school and coming out to the real world. It was always fast paced.
Stayed busy, Consistency
Cold damp weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working for JCPenney because there is always something to keep you busy. There is a pretty good flow of people shopping and you can recruit them to come in the salon and get their hair done.
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
There's sometimes to many people working at once.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good and unfortunate rolled together.Combination of customer service and maintaining appearance of departments. I've learned more ways to make customers happy from other associates. Management is ok but some leads will find fault with one person for not doing something but ignore another person committing the same offense.I will give management credit for rewarding positive performance. Some co-workers have been there a while and are very confident in their job to the point of being critical of newcomers. Others are extremely freindly and helpful. Hardest part is asking every customer to apply for credit card, charity of month, customer service survey, you know they're tired of hearing about it all. Best part of the job is the customers all of them no matter what brings them to the store

Serious con: hours get cut at drop of hat to the point its too easy to loose benefits. Can go from 30 hrs a wk to 10. Can't live on10. No regard given to how far you travel to get there
Pro érvek
bonus for credit card aps even if negative result, recognition
Kontra érvek
Hours, getting watched so closely
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days hard work but i enjoyed it my SL and DLPL were great. the store setting and co workers worked as a team.
Pro érvek
was able to show my skills by accomplishing some major things in a very short time
Kontra érvek
corporate and their entertaining bogus claims then getting rid of good people
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees were very friendly. The pay was really low, and the work was very hard almost slave labor wages. This is not good consideriing this store was designed to service and support middle class. the hardest part of the job was being on my feet all day and hauling heavy christmas package boxes.
very friendly management