Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Waterbury, CT

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Waterbury, CT31 értékelés
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 039 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place was alright people did get along but nobody really spoke to each other unless needed. The hardest part of the job was when I would just finish folding the clothes and costumers would just come and lean on them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greeting and welcome customers , help direct customers around the department store , sign a fitting room sheet for recovery ever hour .rotate work in all departments filling associate lunch hours . Work in a clean environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I increased my communication, social and time management skills.

A typical day at work depends on where your shift is & where you’ll be working. Whether it’s at a register in the women’s department or if your in the men’s department folding clothes.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor company doom to fail. Do not w aste your time or energy . Stock price is under 1.00 closing stores. Has a lot of debt to pay off. Managers do care about employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations. Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a stressful place to work. Every thing, was up in the air. When I say this I mean, there is always a new manager who didn't have a clue, leaving most employees feeling lost and insecure as far as pay, and benefits. Paperwork was always messed up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job was the loyal customers and hard working associates. Long hours and under appreciated by upper management. May the work culture unsettling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Manager, stock, reviving, send product, cashier, deposit , pack and more more dont have any more to said about Jcpenny.. you can contact teen
Munkahelyi kultúra
I haven't worked for JCP in over 10+ years. But while I was employed there, I learned many, many things. I've worked in many different departments throughout the store. JCP is a family oriented store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for JC Penney and the opportunities that came my way from working there. The salon side in a retail environment can be challenging but with the right store managers it worked well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall not too bad, just a regular retail job. I always thought retail workers were overpaid so obviously I think JCP should pay more. No paid time off either, but I worked part-time so I wasn't expecting any.
Positive energy, easy
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, some annoying managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is not a really bad job, it’s a good start to open many doors like it did for me. I learned to be a team player., retail can be overwhelming but working at JCPenney showed me that even tho it can get overwhelming it also can be a fun place to work. I had good co workers and the guests where very nice too.
Fun place to work
No paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would unpack clothing from boxes brought in from delivery truck. i would sort clothing and other merchandise,clothing sorted according to size and dept, appliances placed specifically according to floor plans. Workplace culture was adequate. The hardest part of the job was making sure everything was done according to deadline. I loved my coworkers,and some customers
good cooworkers
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly work environment, professional and courteous managers. Slow paced for the most part although it is known to get rushes of people. Co workers are always willing to lend a hand.
Slow paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
I gained a lot of experience working at JCPenny, everyone there was friendly and very helpful, it was a bit demanding especially during the holiday season, the biggest problem would have to be the costumers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had several positions there and I felt they were all very educational. I wasn't a fan of the store managers . Asm managers were ok. pretty good about time off etc. able to move up in company.
emolyee recognition
store manaement
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work for me was working the register i learned how to unload a truck price merchandise & put it out on the floor the management team there was great .
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work until johnson became CEO. Cut our logistics chain and staffing big time. tied our hands taking care of customers.
Shoe dept was a great place to work when we had the shoes in stock.
great break room
bad supply chain
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun job in the beginning once hired until my supervisor had to leave to another store and my new supervisor resigned a month later, leaving me with no one else to work with. Other than that communication was good between the workers and I.
Pro érvek
Great associates to speak to, great communication.
Kontra érvek
worked by myself, no help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After many years working as a teachers aide at St. Peter School I was predominantly an aide in kindergarten but i have work with first second grades as well I have closely monitored the students in their work and have administered lessons in the absence of their teacher the fact that I am bilingual has enabled me to help the students whose first language is not english.
Busy work environment
Customer Services, cash management, and selling techniques

Good working staff

Had to achieve sales quotas per month

Merchandising, Stocking shelves, and inventory control
Pro érvek
Great with people, positive attitude, and strong work ethics
Having unsatisfied customers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés