Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Warwick, RI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Warwick, RI27 értékelés
27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 135 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
easiest job was helping customers. hardest part of my job was folding clothes fast but being extremely neat about it or you had to refold it. loved my coworkers though they were very supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked during the Holidays for 4 years part time and then in 2018 I was told I did not fit what they were looking for. I am 74 years old and look and act like in my late 50 or early 60's. I believe I was discriminated against due to age. I never received any negative feed-back for my performance and was always helpful and courteous to customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a whole the company as a lot to offer. Great benefits for part and full time employees and lots of opportunities for advancement. Unfortunely at this particular location has poor management, lack of communication and poor company moral. Also a lot of nepotism.
Easy to advance
Kontra érvek
Communication is very poor, lack of hours for associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my time working at JC Penney in Rhode Island, we work as a team, the manager really take care her team, the store always provided food.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked in the salon and it was an awful experience

mean girls -- bad environment

drama all the time

management is awful - boss clearly picks favorites and only reprimands employees she does not like
good employee discount
bad environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be helping customers find a specific brand of clothing or size. When able to, organize as much as I could so it would be easier for customers to look around
More hours around holidays
Slow-paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp is a great place to work if you can handle the fast work place. You get rewarded whenever you a customer mention your name. And if you can sign cx up for credit card as much as possible, you are loved
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for several years out of high school. It is a great job to start off with but I would not recommend staying there if you have other career options to pursue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was great to work in this company its just stressfull sometimes.Retail is not that easy...... especially when its super busy. but overall i love all my co-worker and boss they are really great
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been at J.C. Penney for a year and a couple months. The people are very helpful and will answer any questions you or help out if you are having difficulties.
Free lunches
15-30 minute breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's your average retail store! Management is always changing. Minimum wage. The job is always something different you never know what will walk through the door!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its kind of hard working your way up because they keep you as a part timer without benefits or enough time to be exposed to walk ins and meet new clients. The receptionists assign the walk ins and the mayority of appointments and if they don't like you then you won't have anything to work with. You have to keep a daily minimum productivity.
Education, Meet New people, teamwork
Kontra érvek
Hard to get a full time with benefits, you have to keep a productivity
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work consists of making sure the store is up to standards and assisting customers.
I learned a lot at this job like how to properly assist others in finding what they need in a professional fashion. Management was upbeat and motivated. The hardest part of this job is when there is an unhappy or disappointed customer. The most enjoyable part of this job would be helping people.
Staff
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only good thing is some accommodations for doctor's appointments. They aren't fair in the equal treatment of employees. Working with the public has it's moments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good transitional job with nice people to work with. Feels like family working there and I met many good friends. Because I like the managers and associates I do not want to put down anything negative.
Good people
Benefits and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company told me at this company told me a lot about customer service help people with their the item with the item very friendly places and good teamworkhig.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the operations dept. getting merchandise ready for store floor and replenishing merchandise on floor. First, the store room is so hot and the work is so fast paced. They dont have enough help and we all have to hurry up and finish unloading boxes and merchandise. We are usually scheduled 5-9am. But we never leave at 9, they always make us work later. Lucky if we get a break.
then when we have to put out the merchandise, there is no room for the stuff, the shelves and racks are full to overflowing. Most of the time we dont know where the merchandise is going, because the managers are supposed to tag the racks, and they dont, so a lot of the time the things go back into backstock.

It is so mismanaged, and alot of the time, the workers dont know what they are doing, a lot of wasted time trying to get merchandise out and it doesnt fit, so we have to drag the carts back into back room. A lot of miscommunication, between bosses and workers.

I do not recommend this job!!
store discount
Kontra érvek
Early start time, never get to leave at scheduled time, Hot store and bad managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has taught me how to work in a fast paced environment just would like a set schedule with more hours. Fun job overall with awesome coworkers. You also get to build relationships with the customers
Pro érvek
awesome coworkers, fun job overall
few hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
sales customer service setting up cases counting jewelry working with customers and each other as a team cleaning the cases setting up sales
the sales
Kontra érvek
not getting sales on slow days
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work at jcpenney from two back years ago, has a good working environment for both the customer and employees, mostly it is a very busy place, where REQUIRES stand all shift, very friendly and polite but for me that is not something difficult I like and enjoy what I do, my place is the area of babies and infants where you have to be very affectionate and attentive to our best customers, fond of animals and something that makes me easier work despite how busy I am always, my supervisors are very nice and caring people and my fellow d work too,
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a daily basis I apprehend shoplifters and mitigate company losses.