JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Warwick, RI

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
It has ups and downs
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2019, augusztus 3.
As a whole the company as a lot to offer. Great benefits for part and full time employees and lots of opportunities for advancement. Unfortunely at this particular location has poor management, lack of communication and poor company moral. Also a lot of nepotism.
Easy to advance
Kontra érvek
Communication is very poor, lack of hours for associates
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun place to work
Recovery Auditor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2018, április 26.
I really enjoyed my time working at JC Penney in Rhode Island, we work as a team, the manager really take care her team, the store always provided food.
Jcp
SALON RECEPTIONIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2018, január 22.
worked in the salon and it was an awful experience

mean girls -- bad environment

drama all the time

management is awful - boss clearly picks favorites and only reprimands employees she does not like
good employee discount
bad environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Slow-paced
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, december 17.
A typical day at work would be helping customers find a specific brand of clothing or size. When able to, organize as much as I could so it would be easier for customers to look around
More hours around holidays
Slow-paced
Productive and fun workplace
Sales REPRESENTATIVE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, november 18.
Jcp is a great place to work if you can handle the fast work place. You get rewarded whenever you a customer mention your name. And if you can sign cx up for credit card as much as possible, you are loved
Jcpenney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, október 1.
I worked here for several years out of high school. It is a great job to start off with but I would not recommend staying there if you have other career options to pursue.
i love it
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, augusztus 31.
it was great to work in this company its just stressfull sometimes.Retail is not that easy...... especially when its super busy. but overall i love all my co-worker and boss they are really great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Calm workplace enviornment , friendly people & positive attitudes
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, július 30.
I have been at J.C. Penney for a year and a couple months. The people are very helpful and will answer any questions you or help out if you are having difficulties.
Free lunches
15-30 minute breaks
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, július 24.
It's your average retail store! Management is always changing. Minimum wage. The job is always something different you never know what will walk through the door!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start clientele
Hair designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, július 8.
Its kind of hard working your way up because they keep you as a part timer without benefits or enough time to be exposed to walk ins and meet new clients. The receptionists assign the walk ins and the mayority of appointments and if they don't like you then you won't have anything to work with. You have to keep a daily minimum productivity.
Education, Meet New people, teamwork
Kontra érvek
Hard to get a full time with benefits, you have to keep a productivity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with enjoyable staff
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, február 16.
A typical day of work consists of making sure the store is up to standards and assisting customers.
I learned a lot at this job like how to properly assist others in finding what they need in a professional fashion. Management was upbeat and motivated. The hardest part of this job is when there is an unhappy or disappointed customer. The most enjoyable part of this job would be helping people.
Staff
Hours
my worst job yet
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2017, február 2.
The only good thing is some accommodations for doctor's appointments. They aren't fair in the equal treatment of employees. Working with the public has it's moments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice people to work with
Commissioned Window Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2016, december 30.
Good transitional job with nice people to work with. Feels like family working there and I met many good friends. Because I like the managers and associates I do not want to put down anything negative.
Good people
Benefits and pay
It was very excited
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2016, október 29.
This company told me at this company told me a lot about customer service help people with their the item with the item very friendly places and good teamworkhig.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operations position has horrible conditions!
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2016, október 23.
I worked in the operations dept. getting merchandise ready for store floor and replenishing merchandise on floor. First, the store room is so hot and the work is so fast paced. They dont have enough help and we all have to hurry up and finish unloading boxes and merchandise. We are usually scheduled 5-9am. But we never leave at 9, they always make us work later. Lucky if we get a break.
then when we have to put out the merchandise, there is no room for the stuff, the shelves and racks are full to overflowing. Most of the time we dont know where the merchandise is going, because the managers are supposed to tag the racks, and they dont, so a lot of the time the things go back into backstock.
It is so mismanaged, and alot of the time, the workers dont know what they are doing, a lot of wasted time trying to get merchandise out and it doesnt fit, so we have to drag the carts back into back room. A lot of miscommunication, between bosses and workers.
I do not recommend this job!!
store discount
Kontra érvek
Early start time, never get to leave at scheduled time, Hot store and bad managers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17NemJelentés
portrait photographer
Photographer and Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2016, május 19.
Has taught me how to work in a fast paced environment just would like a set schedule with more hours. Fun job overall with awesome coworkers. You also get to build relationships with the customers
Pro érvek
awesome coworkers, fun job overall
few hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
jewerly
Jewelry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2015, július 7.
sales customer service setting up cases counting jewelry working with customers and each other as a team cleaning the cases setting up sales
the sales
Kontra érvek
not getting sales on slow days
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
customer services
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2014, december 29.
I work at jcpenney from two back years ago, has a good working environment for both the customer and employees, mostly it is a very busy place, where REQUIRES stand all shift, very friendly and polite but for me that is not something difficult I like and enjoy what I do, my place is the area of babies and infants where you have to be very affectionate and attentive to our best customers, fond of animals and something that makes me easier work despite how busy I am always, my supervisors are very nice and caring people and my fellow d work too,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team and an exciting job
Loss Prevention Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2014, július 13.
On a daily basis I apprehend shoplifters and mitigate company losses.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 4Jelentés
great place to work
SALES EXECUTIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  warwick ri2014, március 31.
Working at JCP was fun the people I worked with were amazing. I learned most of what I know about selling men's clothing in that job.
Pro érvek
great co-workers, and one on one with cutomers
only part time position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van