JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Waldorf, MD

27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 337 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2020, január 27.
It was a good experience overall. I was able to network with upper level management and grow as a Manager. I was able to manage my team while living the Core Values of JCP
JCP review
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2018, május 21.
Depending on the department you work in the day can be busy without having an adequate amount of cashiers and dressing room attendants. My Coworkers were nice as well as hardworking. When you work here you get into a system of how to handle customers as well as the other aspects of the job. Knowing where clothes go might take a long time to master but once you understand your specific stores you will have no problems. The systems are slow and tend to crash a lot so be prepared for that.
Friendly coworkers
lack of staff
productive and great experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2018, május 16.
Enjoyed most customers and team members. Love the sales and discounts. Did not agree with the cut back in hours after the holiday rush w.as laid off .
customer appreciation
Kontra érvek
not enough hours or part time sales employees
photography
Employee/Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2018, március 23.
it was a great 1st job experience. it was my first time as an actual photographer. management wasn't the best, but when i was 13 the pay was good enough for me!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Normal retail job, extremely poor management.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2018, március 5.
Management was very poor. I was never able to get in contact with them, or give any restrictions to my availability. It was very stressful and not worth it for the minimum wage I was making.
unprofessional , rude , and uncommunicative
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2018, február 23.
they dont have good communication skills with there employees and rude to customers and they dont care of the inconvenience of the employees . they weren't understanding or caring.
ok workplace
Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2017, november 12.
This was a ok job. I didn't like the fact that the require the salon manager to be a licensed cosmetologist but they do not allow the manager to do hair at all. This severely reduces the managers income to a low amount.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at jcpennys salon
Salon Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2017, november 5.
I would come in around 9:45 am. Next, check my schedule of clients for the day.Then set up my salon appliances and products in which I will use for the day, and greet my fellow co workers.Once my client arrives I will engage in meaningful conversation to make them feel more comfortable and learn about their desired service and proceed to execute it. The hardest part about my day is to make sure every customer is satisfied even when their attitude isn't welcoming. The most enjoyable part about my job is turning their frown upside down and having them leave feeling more confident about themselves with their new hairstyle.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
was ok
Beauty Consultant, Fine Jewelry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2017, október 8.
I work in various and had the opportunity to go to School for Certified Beauty Consultant.I had very good time work in for JCPenney and also I exceed on my sales,
Discount
Meet people
Munkahelyi kultúra
great employees, good atmosphere, fun place to work
Replenishment Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2017, július 25.
Great team work and friendly atmosphere. Good employee discount available. Decent lunchroom for the employees. Many specials on merchandise for the employees.
Great managers
Store manager grizzly
Loved my coworkers
Hair Stylist/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2017, július 8.
I liked the work environment at the company but they made changes too often but I understand it was because they were trying to find what worked best. I also feel the company does not care about their employees, they just care about the numbers and set unrealistic goals.
Paid Training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
learning experience
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2017, május 13.
It was an interesting place to work, long hours, under staff, unorganized. wrong scheduling. Computers kept freezing, over booked.
Put cameras always worked, back drops were beautiful, props were always clean and safe.
It was a job.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2017, március 27.
I loved the people that I worked with as a team. Some people were there to work and others were there to collect a paycheck and nothing more. I was part of a recovery team and just helped keep the store looking nice and organized. Hardest part was having to stay after hours during the holidays and back to school days. Enjoyable part was the people I worked with in my team.
People and customer interaction
Late hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Seasonal
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2017, március 10.
i really didnt work there for a longtime. However for the time i was there it was an ok experience got to learn a little about retail and met some cool people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Moving in the right direction.
Studio Coordinator/ Re-select Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2015, május 8.
During my nine years out of seventeen at JC Penney, overall I had a good experience. My typical day included lots of phone calls, orders large and small to enter into the system. I learned it takes a team to make everyone successful. No one person can do it alone. My co-workers were a mixed group of women and men who challenged me but I challenged them as well. The hardest part of the job was trying to reason with a customer who was upset if their order was wrong when it was installed. Sometimes you have to bite your tongue to keep your composure so the customer's comments don't get to you. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer calls you or emails you to tell you how much they love their new treatments. The joy in their voice is enough to make you smile.
Pro érvek
Everyone is accepted for who or what they are.
Kontra érvek
Medical insurance should be provided whether you're part or full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2015, március 17.
I enjoy working, and having a place to mingle with others. The work is not hard just long hours on your feet. lksoisjls lfojglglujslje
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great 1st job experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2014, december 13.
A typical day was completing cash transactions while also stocking shelves and greeting customers. I also transported purchases to customers cars. I learned how to pleasantly interact with customers and also learned how to handle money. My co-workers were very nice and pleasant.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 2Jelentés
Simple Summary
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2014, február 24.
A typical day at work would start by communicating with customers, and checking them out. Beginning to return items to shelf, the entire shift/ Work experience is great, the only cons are flexibility and "Credit-Apps" A company credit-card application. Which if you don't meet the "requirement" you face dismissal. Other then that the work environment is great!
Pro érvek
Positive Co-Workers great friendships!
Kontra érvek
Advancement, Management, Schedule flexibility, "Credit-App Requirement"
Great co-workers & supervisors
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, Md2013, december 27.
I enjoy working at JCP and one great plus is the employee's discount.
great employee discount
work holidays/weekends
5,0
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2013, szeptember 17.
The managers and employees where very helpful and respectful.
Pro érvek
Was able to get commission
N/A
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van