Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Visalia, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Visalia, CA31 értékelés
31 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 910 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, seems like managers know what to do to get through their shift but doesn’t seem like they work together as often to make shifts a bit easier. Also with scheduling, the supervisors or HR don’t seem to work together either, and don’t give great hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their is zero support of managers from upper management. Your job security is based on weather or not the upper management likes you and when you ask for guidance you are basically told to figure it out yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my job as a jcpenney sales associate, my position was to work in back stock, opening and organizing boxes and placing them in their proper location in the store. In the store, I would view the floor and fold clothes, pick up and organize jewelry,put away clothing from the dressing rooms and clean what needed to be cleaned so the store looks in top condition. I also greeted and assisted customers with their needs and requests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The worst company I've worked for. Company does not care about the employees. I was assaulted at work and the district manager laughed about it, then terminated me 2 months later for going to a different store on my lunch break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't work at JCPenney long only three months because I was seasonal. It was my first job and I really enjoyed it. I got along with almost everyone I worked with. As long as you focused it was easy to get the job done whatever it could be. And the more experienced staff was always willing to help me or show me how something is done.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They work with your schedule and they are very patient when they train new people like myself, they explain every little detail about your job description.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with the salon for a few years now. I am still at the same position/pay rate I was when I first started; minimum wage. The manager keeps hiring new stylists (there are over 20 of us now) when the stylists that have been there for years haven't got the clientele to make the productivity standards the company sets. The managers on the floor think we're there for them to use out on the sales floor as they see fit, even if that means stylists lose out on walk-ins, and the salon manager is fine with it. The manager also has clear favorites, some stylists can disappear for hours at a time, leave the premises while on the clock, and take hour or longer lunches, while others can't take their 15 minute break without her looking all over for them. Rules change every day, the HR department and the GM act like they're on our side, then either use what we told them against us, or does nothing about things being reported. They're is always drama in this place, and minimum wage doesn't even begin to be a compensation for dealing with everything going on here. And they just took away what little motivation there was by taking away our commission in California, even for selling products with services, which really helped since reaching commission for services was always near impossible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penneys was my first job as a licensed Cosmetologist. It was a wonderful environment to work. Experienced cosmetologists working along side me as i continued to learn more each day while being employed through jc penneys. Had i been paid more than minimum wage for the hard work and great results per client, id still be working their. I deserved a better pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would come in to work at 5 am and help unload the truck and put the shipment onto tables and open them. I worked with a group so it was a team effort. We put the items on the right racks and put the merchandise out on the sales floor where they belonged. The racks were heavy and hard to pull but I did not give up and was able to finish my work on time. Everyone was very nice and always willing to lend a hand to help others that needed it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical workday the job was very informative, inclusive and always offered a great place to have fun and enjoy your shifts. Management was great and very understanding and welcoming all the time
Free pot lucks
Kontra érvek
does not offer full benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny was a good job for the holiday times with excellent scheduling but after the holiday season it offered very little to no hours at all which resulted in little pay.
staff potlucks
little to no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working here while I was in high school. It was a great first job while still in high school and attending community college. The hours are flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy work environment, very challenging to get different departments working at the same pace to reach desired goals.
Retail market is very competitive so great customers service and well trained associates are key.
Health Benefits, Flexible Schedule
Kontra érvek
Work many weekends, Shifts vary week to week
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt pretty good at talking to customers and helping them find the things they wanted. I enjoyed working with the people there as well. It was a very enoyable working enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work would be ring up customer at the register and work on the sales floor. i would learn different ways to work in the sales business . great management
sometimes free lunch
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun plaace to work for anyone. Especially if you are looking to learn how the retail business works and operates. Great management staff and people whonare always willing to help show gratitude.
fast work days
Kontra érvek
need to improve on employee benifets
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was terrible, there was times where i would only work 4 hours a week and others would get a lot of hours just because they were friends with the managers. on top of that they expect too much of you, and set unrealistic goals or associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job and I was 16, I worked very early mornings. They kind of switched me around departments so I didn’t really get to learn the store very well. Clean and nice environment, sweet employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work would consist of counting the money in my till in order to make sure u had enough for the day. I was usually there in the morning so I opened up in the children's department. The workplace was a good one. the hardest part would probably have the no teamwork atmosphere.The most enjoyable part was getting to see all the merchandise first.
good hours
Kontra érvek
no benefits for part time employees
Customer Service/ Cashier Experience
• Replenish and restock the store

• Unload merchandise boxes and totes

• Lift over 30lbs

• Keep stockroom and sales floor clean and safe

• Recover departments when necessary

The hardest part of the job is the bickering of managers and not having a clear understanding of what was needed to get done. No organization and communication among management and its team members. Loyalty is not rewarded and neither is hard work. people are let in late for work and thus are late when signing in because management cannot place a person at the door with staff comes into work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp was a good company to work for its just the managers were not fair in most cases... Favored certain people and even let it be known...
Open door policy
Kontra érvek
Got yelled at on the floor in front of customers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés