JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Visalia, CA

28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 997 értékelés megtekintése
Failing company
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2020, január 6.
The worst company I've worked for. Company does not care about the employees. I was assaulted at work and the district manager laughed about it, then terminated me 2 months later for going to a different store on my lunch break.
Productive and good workplace
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2019, december 4.
They work with your schedule and they are very patient when they train new people like myself, they explain every little detail about your job description.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldn't recommend working here ever
Hair Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2019, november 3.
I have been with the salon for a few years now. I am still at the same position/pay rate I was when I first started; minimum wage. The manager keeps hiring new stylists (there are over 20 of us now) when the stylists that have been there for years haven't got the clientele to make the productivity standards the company sets. The managers on the floor think we're there for them to use out on the sales floor as they see fit, even if that means stylists lose out on walk-ins, and the salon manager is fine with it. The manager also has clear favorites, some stylists can disappear for hours at a time, leave the premises while on the clock, and take hour or longer lunches, while others can't take their 15 minute break without her looking all over for them. Rules change every day, the HR department and the GM act like they're on our side, then either use what we told them against us, or does nothing about things being reported. They're is always drama in this place, and minimum wage doesn't even begin to be a compensation for dealing with everything going on here. And they just took away what little motivation there was by taking away our commission in California, even for selling products with services, which really helped since reaching commission for services was always near impossible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job, disadvantaged licensed cosmetologist only paid minimum wage for hourly schedules in salon.
Hair Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, ca., visalia mall2019, október 31.
Jc penneys was my first job as a licensed Cosmetologist. It was a wonderful environment to work. Experienced cosmetologists working along side me as i continued to learn more each day while being employed through jc penneys. Had i been paid more than minimum wage for the hard work and great results per client, id still be working their. I deserved a better pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with great people.
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2019, június 25.
I would come in to work at 5 am and help unload the truck and put the shipment onto tables and open them. I worked with a group so it was a team effort. We put the items on the right racks and put the merchandise out on the sales floor where they belonged. The racks were heavy and hard to pull but I did not give up and was able to finish my work on time. Everyone was very nice and always willing to lend a hand to help others that needed it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Productive and inclusive workplace
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia/Lakewood, CA2018, december 26.
On a typical workday the job was very informative, inclusive and always offered a great place to have fun and enjoy your shifts. Management was great and very understanding and welcoming all the time
Free pot lucks
Kontra érvek
does not offer full benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive up beat work pace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2018, október 6.
Jcpenny was a good job for the holiday times with excellent scheduling but after the holiday season it offered very little to no hours at all which resulted in little pay.
staff potlucks
little to no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back but can be hectic
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA 932772018, július 13.
I started working here while I was in high school. It was a great first job while still in high school and attending community college. The hours are flexible.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fast Pace
Department Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2018, április 5.
Very busy work environment, very challenging to get different departments working at the same pace to reach desired goals.
Retail market is very competitive so great customers service and well trained associates are key.
Health Benefits, Flexible Schedule
Kontra érvek
Work many weekends, Shifts vary week to week
loved it
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2018, április 3.
I felt pretty good at talking to customers and helping them find the things they wanted. I enjoyed working with the people there as well. It was a very enoyable working enviroment
lovely place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2018, február 4.
a typical day at work would be ring up customer at the register and work on the sales floor. i would learn different ways to work in the sales business . great management
sometimes free lunch
no cons
fun place to work
Loss Prevention Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA 932772018, január 24.
Fun plaace to work for anyone. Especially if you are looking to learn how the retail business works and operates. Great management staff and people whonare always willing to help show gratitude.
fast work days
Kontra érvek
need to improve on employee benifets
Management is terrible
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2017, november 27.
Management was terrible, there was times where i would only work 4 hours a week and others would get a lot of hours just because they were friends with the managers. on top of that they expect too much of you, and set unrealistic goals or associates
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Nice company
SALES REP (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2017, október 18.
My first job and I was 16, I worked very early mornings. They kind of switched me around departments so I didn’t really get to learn the store very well. Clean and nice environment, sweet employees.
fun workplace
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2017, október 18.
A typical day of work would consist of counting the money in my till in order to make sure u had enough for the day. I was usually there in the morning so I opened up in the children's department. The workplace was a good one. the hardest part would probably have the no teamwork atmosphere.The most enjoyable part was getting to see all the merchandise first.
good hours
Kontra érvek
no benefits for part time employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not value its employees that work behind the scenes
Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA 932772017, augusztus 6.
Customer Service/ Cashier Experience
• Replenish and restock the store
• Unload merchandise boxes and totes
• Lift over 30lbs
• Keep stockroom and sales floor clean and safe
• Recover departments when necessary

The hardest part of the job is the bickering of managers and not having a clear understanding of what was needed to get done. No organization and communication among management and its team members. Loyalty is not rewarded and neither is hard work. people are let in late for work and thus are late when signing in because management cannot place a person at the door with staff comes into work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 2Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work just stressful at times
Sales associate/ MA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia ca2016, július 15.
Jcp was a good company to work for its just the managers were not fair in most cases... Favored certain people and even let it be known...
Open door policy
Kontra érvek
Got yelled at on the floor in front of customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
New Experience
Fine Jewelry Assistant & Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2016, május 5.
Enjoyable experience. Great people. Management was Extraordinary.

Looking forward to working with them this holiday season.

I learned so much from them. I will always remember the awesome experience.
Great Customer service
Cashier, sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2016, április 20.
I enjoy working at JcPenney. Everyone work as a team. If I had a question or needed assists with a customer no hesitated to help. It is a great place to work, I made sure every customer received great customer service along with everyone else working with me. Never a dull moment.
enjoyed working there
just seasonal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Strong company
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2015, január 22.
Began my career just out of Beauty College. Created some great working and professional client relationships. Learned new styles and trends. .
Good experience
Transfer relocation was unavailable
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van