Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Virginia Beach, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Virginia Beach, VA43 értékelés
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 224 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not hiring at present. Hours are being cut. Part time positions only going forward. Love my job and employees. Would like to pursue company that can use my customer service experience and package processing experience to help with there growth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny I always had something to do there never was really a moment where I was just sitting around . If I wasn’t ringing someone up then I made sure to start putting away items that customers may not have wanted . A lot of times I keep myself busy because it just helps my day go by faster and sitting around just wasn’t a option for me .
The environment and people
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is very helpful and understanding The hardest park of the job would be doing more than you should because so many people called out sick the most enjoyable park would be when you get to greet and help customers find the perfect item.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of job flexibility to set my own hours and develop external and internal theft cases. Office space is large and the ability to drive shrink results without the hassles of managing operationa is wonderful.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
just ugh... if u want a set job with no advancements for the rest of your life.. this is a job for you :). if u even ask for a pay raise.. they tell u to get back to them. everything’s put on a back burner there.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was not a bad company to work for at all, however the pay was poor. This is a job where they want to work you to death and don’t want to pay what you deserve. I received one raise while I worked here and that was a 19 cent raise so I went from making 8.75 to 8.94. This is NOT a job that will support how you live. I would only recommend this job too someone who who is maybe bored or retired and just looking for something to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a great place to work in retail. Good opportunities to advance yourself in many various career paths. Hours and pay were reasonable. Definitely recommend.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over work you and poor pay it’s unorofessional that they don’t schedule enough people to and people are always calling out the management sucks they don’t always come when you need them most
Get hours
Poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a merchandiser for JCPenney was great! I got to follow planograms and decorate stores many depts overnight. Play dress up with mannequins and got great discounts on merchandise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job helped me step outside of my comfort zone, also taught me new skills. A typical work day was kind of a struggle due to the fact that I worked during the holiday season (seasonal). The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers smart mouths, attitude, and always trying to tell me how to do my job.
the discounts
the disrespect
Munkahelyi kultúra
jcpenney is well established and is a hierarchy that remains legendary within the community. The people I worked for and with were extremely sincere. The most genuine I've see from all my past work history.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, as in any retail store; you will have stores that run properly and ones that lack the proper system management. My old store, I would recommend a hundred times over, the newest one, I wouldn't recommend in the least.
25% discount
Management varies
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers of that particular store are inadequate of managing correctly. JCPenny's leaders at the Lynnhaven store ask too much of the people that work truck. They either need to get more people or high the pay because what we do is too man for only eight people.
hour lunch break, discounts
Kontra érvek
management, work hours, stock process
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company as a whole is a great company just the people in certain places just do cut throat things. The management needs better training .Deal with customers and making them happy that was the fun part of the job weather if it was helping a little girl find a dress to prom to a church dress for an older woman.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working for jc penney for seasonal hire back in 1999. The company was awesome at that tiime. it has changed a lot. employees attire is unacceptable
discounts and felx hours
Kontra érvek
making employees get credit applications
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hated working this job which is the reason I only worked here for 6 months. The pay was horrible and unreliable constantly. The main plus side we got was a discount on what we bought there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great environment with very friendly coworkers. The hardest aspect of this job was the lack of training in the beginning. The best part was the atmosphere, as well as brightening other's day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad job but better if you're looking for something part time or seasonal. Pay is ok, but they do expect a lot for a little. Some of the management team can be hard to talk to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are consistently expected to work well past the scheduled leave time even on nights where you either have to get up early to come back in the morning or you have school or another job to get to in the morning. Some coworkers are awesome but there are many people that don't do their job and the management won't do anything to deal with them as long as they get people to sign up for credit cards. Few managers understand the need for a schedule change or availability change. Although you are promised a 15-minute break every day you are commonly working alone and therefore cannot leave to take your break. What you receive as an associate for pay and for benefits is not nearly enough to deal with the horrible customers that cause you problems every day. The good thing is they commonly give out $5 certificates to those who get credit apps and you get a 20-25% discount on most items at the store.
Pro érvek
Periodically there is free food, minimum 15 minute break, 20-25% discount, $5 certificates
Kontra érvek
Consistently required to work significantly past the scheduled leave time, commonly cant take your break
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most hardest part of this job was scanning items to making sure the correct code came up. Although I struggled to scan items I stocked and unloaded the truck when it arrived.
Great employees
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with people and helping people. The feel of knowing you've helped a person making a choice is awesome. The management was great to work for they showed signs of caring and that's what Customer Service is caring. What I learned is that people need help of all ages, culture, and that respect is always giving and just a pleasant thank you creates one of the most caring smiles that carries you throughout the day.
Good hard working people