Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Victoria, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Victoria, TX15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 920 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
salon management was amazing, co workers are awesome. loved the fact that we got paid training. i learned all my color techniques through jcpenneys. paid vacation.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Weak team of supervisors, scheduling is a mess, new hire season is where longtime employees hours go to die, hard work is hardly ever rewarded other than "great job" maybe, favoritism is strong between the manager and supervisors and supervisors and associates.
Pro érvek
Sometimes they hold nice events/ serve food for us during holidays, you get a good discount on everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the positives of working at this store would be several of the managers were really nice, knowledgeable and helpful. The discount was pretty good. The store was often very neat and clean. Some negatives would be that some of the employees were less than pleasant to work with. The pay wasn't very good and sometimes hours were scarce.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are great to work with, hours are flexible and its really laid back. However its not a great place for advancement, mostly good if you just need money or are a teenager just wanting work experience.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job has gone from Maintenance to custodial and as they cut my workers hours it leave me to fill the void! Associates and customers alike these days, seem to have a I don't care attitude and just leave their trash where ever it lays and figure someone else (like me) is paid to pick it up.
no breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get to work have a morning meeting very fun and also won prizes and get to talk about our goals for the day, then we go to the register and open and count it. I absolutely loved working with the customer and helping them find what their heart desired!
Potlucks, Competitive Goals
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Key skills include: Telephone and front desk reception, customer service, filing, database, and records, making appointments, and handling stressful situations with the clients/ customers.
Pone etiquette: Answering phone calls, transferring the call, making and cancelling appointments, and calling to confirm appointments for the next day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned many great skills, it was my first job and was a great eye opener. Got to know the customers and people living in the area heard many great story from elderly customers. People I worked with were great as well, Management team made it fun un like other places I heard of.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have a life? Well not working for them you don't. I am a full time student, and because I could no longer work on certain days my hours went from 30-35 a week to 12 a week. I was told that they had to budget the hours, but some of my co-workers where getting 40+ hours a week. The store manager lied directly to my face saying he messed up on making the schedule one week and that the next week I would have more hours, but that never happened. I put in 5 years for JcPenney and after all that time they still treat you like you're nothing.
most co-workers are cool
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job. I worked in the Home dept. Managers are not on you 24/7 like other jobs. The only complaint I have is the pay. I got paid only $8.75/hour. There is no insurance available for part-timers but you do accumulate vacation time after a year when you work part-time. Also 25% discount on everything including sephora.
Discount, chill environment
Kontra érvek
Pay, always had to stay later when closing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love enteracting with the public and this job allowed me to do that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved it. First job. Grew with the company until I was sent to a certain store where my career ended due to the store manager. Very old. Set in his ways. I became a target.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i can honestlyl say this was my fav job so far i would still be working their if the job site didnt close down. i really enojyed helping customers out and also given kudos by the customers their were amazed by my performance. the hardest part was when a customer was very angry and yelled the intire phone call by as always we cannot hang the call up untill our customer can answer our top question..Did i resolve ALL of your issues today? i handle those types of call very well and got better along they way.
30 min lunches also 2 15 mins breaks
benfits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every body who walks through the door is treated like family.
Flexable schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be puttin the jewelry out and making sure that the count was right on the jewelry and know diamonds were missing.Also helping customers fine the best piece of fine jewelry and ordering them pieces.What I learned was how to
tell a diamonds quality and how to clean jewelry also how to fix watches and put the batteries in them and how to input care plans into the system.Are management was very good and she was very helpful.My co-workers were nice and always on point with the jewelry bussiness.The hardest part of the job I would have to say would be putting the jewlery out in all the cases and making sure that everything was accounted for before the store opened.The most enjoyable part o my job was looking at all the beautiful jewelry because I am a jewlery lover.
Pro érvek
long lunches, discounts, trying on jewelry
one break 10 minutes on your long day
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés