Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Vero Beach, FL

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 934 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCP because my coworkers, supervisors and manager were great. Everyone was helpful and supportive. We would even hang out as a group outside of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and grow as a professional. The management team is supportive and encouraging, as well as the other team members. It is a work family environment we have fun while we work. We are busy in spurts, but there is always something to do!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was well ran good team could color line good products study workflow paid vacation good benefits and discount in the store and Salon all around good experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP offered good training basis for cashier work as well as retail business practices on the floor. Customer satisfaction is key; dressing rooms and clothing racks and merchandise must be kept clean and neat at all times. Hardest part of the job was standing all day and being energetic at the end of the day when straightening out time at the end of the day meant going all over the store to make it as neat as possible for opening the next morning.
The most enjoyable part of the job was when a customer came in with a problem (eg--needing a special bra for comfort) and I was able to give them exactly what they wanted and needed. They left smiling and I was very happy.

JCP hired first class supervisors and workers--they are all smart and capable and know what they are doing. I salute them!

I sure learned a lot--how to handle the register, request cash replenishment, how to handle carefully what I say over the walkie-talkie (customers may hear) and what to do with problem merchandise (no ticket).
Pro érvek
nice employee lunch room with 2 fridges. they provided coffee all day.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, pay was low
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opened safes for merchandise to be pulled and set up in cases. Opened registers for buisness. Verified Diamond count from night before. Checked Emails for updated infromation needed. Process paperwork for repairs to be shipped out. During certain days checked
in new shippments. Verifying to shipment manifest.

Resolving customer issues daily. Prepare staff schedules two week in advance. Resolve Diamond count discrepancies.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés