Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ventura, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Ventura, CA19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 596 értékelés megtekintése
Fun workplace.
It was my first job so they taught me a lot about customer service. It was a fun workplace and very welcoming. Very focused on always bringing new ideas for the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Great company to work for, I worked for this company for 2 years and didn't have a bad experience. I made a ton of friends working here and loved that it was all based around teamwork.
Flexible
N/A
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at, great discounts. Not enough pay or hours, other than that it is a great place to work at if you are going to school or have another job
Discounts
Not enough hours
fun- fast paced environment
Loved working for this company, loved the employees, everyone was fairly treated, opportunity for advancement, worked with one's schedule, rewards for top employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of people we'er not happy there
I was trained in different departments so I wasn't bored. I really enjoyed the Holidays because of the pace the days went so fast. A lot of people we'er stuck in onedepartment and they hated their job. If you did something they didn't like then your hours would be cut.
Customer service
losing hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Good work environment
A typical day is busy as a salesperson. I learned a lot about working with people. I had a really good manager there that liked working with my school schedule. The workplace culture is busy and friendly. The hardest part of the job is staying late and getting things cleaned up. The most enjoyable part of the job were the customers.
Great benifits
less hours than I wanted
salon life
JC Penney Salon is a great salon. They offer the opportunity to build your client base by the amo0unt of walk-ins that are supplied. If you work full time, they offer medical benefits and PTO
Pro érvek
good hours, clients, good benefits
Kontra érvek
no benefits if part time
2,0
Horrible Micro management
I started at this company as you would any other job, hopeful. As I was filling out new hire paperwork one of the documents was an agreement that you would not and could not sue for any reason. That was a red flag for me. I absolutely loved the actual job part of it, I was morning truck. We moved quick and it was about team work. That quickly changed though when I became aware of the micro managing. You litteraly can't breath without permission. They time your breaks down to the second. If you need to go to the restroom make sure you clear that with a supervisor first. The dress code is ludacris. Office attire in retail?? Overall this place was like high school all over again.
fun place to work
Jcpenney is a good place to work for, all the associates are cordial amongst each other. As well as the mangers and the supervisors, its great environment to work in.
rafles
short lunch
Fun Workplace
Even though it was seasonal i got the most AMAZING hours. A typical day at work was calm, but i always had something to do wether it was being son the register or on the sales floor.
Amazing Management
n/a
Workplace
Your coworkers will help you when you need help. It is an easy going place that you'll enjoy working in. The hardest part of the job would be dealing with rude customers but there isn't many. I learned how to get out of my comfort zone.
Great people
No hours
Coworkers are great.
Being around other coworkers you get along with makes it a great environment to be in, especially when dealing with no-so nice customers.
Loved it there
Very fun, I gained a lot of register experience and my Spanish speaking skills have improved. I would've loved to stay but they sadly let me go...I folded childrens' clothes most of the time, helped customers when needed. Management knew what they were doing and kept it very professional. Hardest part of the job was all of the customers and the cash registers went down sometimes. It was the perfect job for me.
friendly co-workers
somewhat short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great way to get your business going in cosmetology and build Client Base
Start by organizing and having everything in state board compliance, after that be ready for whatever comes your way in the most profitable way you can arrange your time management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping customers answering questions My managers were cool and nice. I had no problems with my coworkers. Hardest part of the job was unloading the truck. most enjoyable part of the job was the meetings we had in the morning.
5% employee discount
Seasonal job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun enviroment , welcoming and helpful coworkers
Typical day look what area of the department I was assigned to. Look over the department to see what was needed from stockroom, and what was needed to be recovered.
I learned time management in this position. I got a lot of help from coworkers. They were open to give advice and help me when ever i needed it.

Most enjoyable was how everyone counted on one another for help and support when needed.
Pro érvek
Incentives when opening charge accounts
It was only seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a great place to work at
i always learned new things its a great place to work at everyone gets along customers are always friendly.
Wonderful patrons.
It has been several years since I was employed at this company. I left to pursue other options that became available to me at the time. The thing I found most enjoyable here were the patrons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good place to work at.
I worked for JC Penny a month and half as an associate sales member.we spent long nights in restocking the store and reorganizing it to be ready to the next day.it was so good when we finish and see the beautiful job we've done.I always felt respectable.the managers were so friendly and supporting.
Pro érvek
free dinners, christmass gifts, free uniforms.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés