Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Vancouver, WA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
42 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 327 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team. To far of a drive for me though. Not enough hours. Great place to work though and the people are really caring. Can't complain at all about this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All of the lower level employees were fantastic to work with. Most LOD's okay to work with, however everyone I talked to didn't like the store manager and agreed the person under him was essentially the store manager since they did all of the duties of the store manager.
Great People
Store Manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
We were always kept busy taking photos and making people happy then you had to make a gallery for the customers and show it to them. You kept a smile on your face and made others happy!
discounts on clothes
always around people
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work incredibly hard for no recognition. Nothing you do is ever good enough and the management is selfish. the customers you deal with and the manipulation from upper management is not worth risking your mental health.
Coworkers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was a nice store to work for if you just wanted a paycheck and didn't care about customer service, ethics, communication, acknowledgement, or morale. It was really hard to work there because I have been taught that when you have a job, you are supposed to do it to the best of your ability. I am a hard worker and like to see things done by the rules while keeping a good rapport with coworkers in a professional environment. I did enjoy interacting with the customers. It was always a pleasure to see them happy with the service you provided.
Pro érvek
Working with all different types of people
Very poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal Job, priced store, brought freight out, unloaded trucks, enjoyed working with customers, and loved the hours. It was a pretty laid back job.
customers were great
seasonal job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here however very hard to make any money when a single parent only making tips after paying daycare due to schedule
team worked well together
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I got hired as a seasonal worker, I tried really hard to be able to stay but i didnt get enough jcp credit card applications. Thats the ONLY thing i hated about this job. If you dont get at least 8 people to sign up for a credit card each month, they wont keep you. No matter how good you are at sales, because i was good. It is very difficult to get customers to sign up for a credit card when more then 85% of jcp customers already have one. I got about 5 in my 2 months of working there.
Co-workers, free food/parties
jcp credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked they people that I worked with the company was good store manager not the best
Munkahelyi kultúra
when i got hired at JC penny's it was good then it gotten worse bad management
pay was good
hours and new management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of working at J.C. Penneys required assisting customers with whatever questions or concerns they had within the store. I've learned about different types of fabrics and brands of the store. Within management and the co-workers they were very helpful and motivational when it involved us working together as a team. The hardest part of the job was to consistantly make sure the store was clean as well as assist customers at the same time during our busiest times. My most enjoyable memories of working there was getting the great benefits as well as learn about all of my co-workers, customers, and managers.
Store Discounts
Short Breaks, Healthcare, Dental Care
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is by far my favorite job. I had to kind of self motivate myself and others and didn't have to be supervised all the time. Sometimes I would do the supervising even though I was just an associate. I loved how they believed in putting customers first and building relationships with them. It was just a fun atmosphere to be in. Never a dull moment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I helped unpack the trucks, help costumers and make sure that the store was keep up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work my coworkers are all friendly and helpful to not only to our customer but to each other. We all work together to get the job done and make sure our customers are enjoying there time there and want to return back. I started working a JCPeenys to help pay for college and they worked with my hour at school and still gave me hours i need to pay for my bills.
friendly environment
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned so much from working there and I would recommend other people to consider it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Put up and take down fixtures, inventory reviews, helped out customers. Would have to run to the front to help ring up people if it got real busy.
lunch room was nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usually a typical day is pricing and doing any inventory of clothing that have to be placed on the floor or off the floor, depending on clothes that came in the store that need to be put out on floor.Put up and took down fixtures.
lunch room was nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
For my first real job it wasn't too harsh, they expected the basics for any customer service related position. You have to do a lot of cleaning if you working in clothing. Overall I would work here again if I had the opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work nice environment wonderful immediate boss
Munkahelyi kultúra
I currently work at JcPenney. I work in the childrens department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy dayshigh phone trafficexcellent management teamfun co workersmost enjoyable part of the job was doing all of the staging site ordering, purchase orders, payroll, and customer service. I also really enjoyed working with the decorators
Pro érvek
dealing with management, decorators and clients
low pay