Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Valencia, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Valencia, CA17 értékelés
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 597 értékelés megtekintése
Jcpenny
I loved my managers but was not happy with the store manager at the time
And the lack of advancement , not much room for advancement even if I had the qualifications .
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work wether you’re a parent or a student. Flexible with scheduling! Easy job and quick to learn. Management is super friendly and always willing to help you out and give additional training if needed. A diverse group of associates that all get along. A nice family environment.
Coworkers, management, flexible, recognition
retail
I really injoyed being there only thing is I was only there for a short time I applied many times and they don't call me. I would really like to be there again.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
just having to get credit
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved Jcpenney and all my co workers, managers.
I learned so much working at Jcpenney in Valencia, California and absolutely loved my experience working as a designer stylist for the time that I did. I loved all my co workers as well.
yikes
the store manager told me that i had to pick between working and school and at the time i still didnt finish high school. and they only scheduled me during school hours knowing i couldnt work those hours.
snacks in break room
little to no communication
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Management is not professional
JCpenny although is very relaxed the managers are not really there to help their employees. You are pretty much on your own and kind of have to figure how to do things on your own. All the job cares for is how many credit cards you sell for their company.
Fixed hours
Fixed hours, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work and opportunity to move up in company
Typical retail Job with benefits for full-time employees. Most managers are fair and work well with employees, Must work with customers. Very hard work and servicing store and clients. Love working in the salon as the leader. Great position.
Good benefits
no con just hard work
after school job
JCP is a place to work for if your going to school and you need little money in your pocket, they will work with your hours as well.
you meet new people, they treat you like family.
Pro érvek
free food sometimes, events, holiday and appreciation
15min breaks
Enjoyable place to work
Friendly, fun, loving, employees to work with never a dull moment. You get to move from one area to another to help out. All walks of life came in through the doors.
retail store
Greeting customers on a daily basis, helping them with their shopping needs, and providing them with the best Customer Service .they ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment, not great management.
Felt like the manager sometimes used her position to her advantage. Was sometimes reprimanded for things that were beyond my control and I could do nothing about. Overall fun job though.
Great starting job
Greeted customers and addressed concerns

Maintained product presentation before and after customers browse over displays

Maintained positive working relationships with store employees and customers

Ensured timely new item placement by working with retail operations
Productive workplace
I enjoy working with people, so I really enjoyed working at JC Penney. I learned a lot about visual merchandising and working here really honed my multi tasking skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for first job teenagers
This job would be very good if it wasn't for closing nights
You are expected to clean a very big store in such a little time, but can only accomplish so much and with only so much people

Their "Competitive pay" is only a quarter more which is almost a joke to me.

Management was alright but they would get out of hands sometimes

Management was really frustrating when it came to projects, I remember one time I spent 5hours rearranging a department because one manager wanted it this way and another manager wanted it another way. After project was finally done I come in a day after and it is completely rearranged. It was a waste of time and trust me when I say this really unnecessary because the department was looking spot on even before it was rearranged.

Customers at my store were rude and very uncooperative

Hours were really bad too
%25 off anything
Management, pay, hours
fun work place
•Greeted customers ,Operated the cash register and received payments by cash, check, credit, debit, and gift cards .
•Issued receipts, distributed change, processed returns, and handled exchanges .

•Maintained a clean and orderly checkout area and completed other general cleaning duties .

• Make sure that every customer is satisfied .
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to deal with customers, how to greet them. A typical day would bejust assisting customers, checking the stock rooms, cleaning out the dressing rooms, detail the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fashion fun, great management...
I loved putting together wardrobes for customers for special events & mom's that were going into the working world. I was able to put together fashion shows & events to increase sales.
Our original store manager had set our standards high to compete with the best & I had the highest respect for him. We received recognition for our hard work with awards & award dinners for those of us with the highest sales.

It became difficult when new management came in with out the standards of the previous. The store declined rapidly.

Most enjoyable was how happy the customers were when I had designed a beautiful wardrobe for them.They never ever forgot me, & when I moved on to new places they still remember my name & how I had helped them.
Pro érvek
great fashion, outstanding management team, customer service friendly.
Kontra érvek
later, very poor management.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés