JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tuscaloosa, AL

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 021 értékelés megtekintése
Eh
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL 354042019, augusztus 20.
My manager was horrible, but I didn’t hate the job. I just didn’t get as many hours as I would have liked. I wish my manager would not have micromanaged or I would still be there today.
1,0
Don’t Apply EVER!!!
Sales/Pricing Associate, Merchandising Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2019, július 26.
This company is going downhill FAST! At my store in AL, our new GM is running things differently than I have ever seen in a retail environment. I was offered a promotion with a raise, but when I asked when I would be starting my GM said he was unsure if the position would continue to exist at our store. However, he admitted to saying, in a meeting I did not attend, that they needed to find someone to fill that position. They don’t promote within. They hire brand new people to fill advanced positions. They take advantage of their employees. I was responsible for FOUR jobs (merchandising assistant, cashier assistant, managing jewelry, and pricing/signing) for the same wage I was being paid as a merchandiser with no other responsibilities. When I told my GM I felt taken advantage of, he said, “Taken advantage of is the perfect way to put it!” He didn’t offer a raise or any solutions. JCPenney doesn’t mind abusing their employees and getting as much work out of someone for as little money as possible. Do yourself a favor and find a different place to work!!! Plenty of other retailers out there that pay better, value employees, and promote from within!!! Especially if you’re looking at the Tuscaloosa store for employment.
Coworkers, discount
Kontra érvek
Low wages, overworked, no promotions, false promises, credit applications
Says one thing
Merchandise Associate, Lead On Duty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2019, április 2.
SAYS ONE THING BUT NEVER FOLLOWS THEOUGH WITH AGREED UPON ARRANGEMENTS MADE WHEN HIRED. Pay is not excellent. Job security is always in question. Never trains you for the job, as they should.
5 hour shifts
Amount paid pre hour!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with customer service.
Merchandise Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2018, szeptember 11.
Nice place to work, nice hours, great discount. Communication between leaders and team is great. Great perks with credit applications and online ordering.
Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great starter job.
Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2018, augusztus 26.
I work on the truck team so early mornings. That being said, I'm out by 10 or 11am everyday I work. It's pretty laid back and you are able to make decisions on your own. Management could be better, but that is a struggle where ever you go. They work well with your availability and dealing with the public is sorta nice especially when you know everything about the store. It is a very easy job, but you do have to use your head whether you are a manager, cashier, merchandiser, or on the truck team. I love working here, but I think it is my time to look for a new one so I can grow.
discount. direct deposit.
Kontra érvek
management. not promised hours.
Average place to work
Support Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2018, június 1.
This job is great for high school or college students that do not need to support a home. However, if you are looking for a career to support your family, I would recommend looking somewhere else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2018, április 15.
I enjoyed working at Jcpenny This was a part-time job while I was in college they worked around my schedule. This was like a family when I worked for them.
a good job to start
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2018, január 30.
Jcpenney was my first job and it was great, the customers were always so nice and patient. It was a great experience for me. I loved what I did and as I stated before it was a great experience.
cashman
Counting Cash Support (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2018, január 29.
two or three days to work in the morning it is very comfortable to work with cashman to make sure everything counting for balance and make deposit in the bag for the bank. Employee, and manager are very nice culture. I do quick paced and feel good I like part that job for cashman.
Relaxed and competitive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2017, szeptember 7.
Depending on the time of the year the environment could be slow or fast. Easy to learn customers who always shopped. The benefits were a bit expensive but the discounts were better.
Good work environment
Hair stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2017, június 12.
Arrive at work and start with clients, communicate with clients and learn information about others, management could be a lot better especially salon manager. The workplace is diverse, the hardest part of the job is working with clients that want to come in and get something for free, complaining about hair styles, etc., the most enjoyable part of the job of course is when you can go in and have a good day satisfying you clients.
Pro érvek
you can make your own hours
Kontra érvek
most of the money goes to the company
Classy
Sales Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2017, április 2.
I haven't worked there in years but it was a classy place to work around the holidays and they were good at training new people. I enjoyed having to dress nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2017, február 5.
I Worked at the JCPenney in Tuscaloosa Al, and had a really great experience. very flexible and fun. would love to return back
very flexible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good intro to retail merchandising
Operations Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2016, augusztus 29.
Typical day at work is arriving, unloading the merchandise from the truck, organizing it by brand, size, etc. Hardest part of the job is TRYING to put out the merchandise because the sales floor is really unorganized and there's no recovery. Which makes it really hard to replenish new merchandise on top of "old" merchandise. Not to mention for the amount of work being done, pay should be more than $8/hour. If you're really into merchandising though and learning what it's like behind the scenes at a department store, then this would be a decent introduction for you.
Pro érvek
Employee discount, flexibility with scheduling
Kontra érvek
management doesn't seem to care, aren't hands-on and lack of communication; no advancement opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 25Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
An interesting customer service position
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2015, szeptember 27.
Working for JC Penney was very challenging for me. I was able to enhance my world class customer service expertise. I loved my co workers.I gained more retail knowledge than ever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if you're not looking for a lot of hours
Support Team (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa al2015, szeptember 9.
It is a good place to work but the management is not what it used to be a couple of years ago. Everyone that works there is pleasant to be around.
not enough work
Sales Associate/Replenishment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2015, július 7.
Place items out in the store and help customers. Assist co-worker on sales floor. Stock and organize stock room, put items into computer system.
commission work, hourly pay
Hair Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2014, június 13.
This job is alot of fun. I have alot of contact with customers which is great!
get paid hourly/ commission
Short breaks, no hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2014, április 26.
Everyone did their jobs! Loved the teamwork! I was trained well and my co-workers were great! Nothing was hard about this job. Wished I would have stayed longer.
Pro érvek
Friendly environment and room to grow
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very great customer satisfaction
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2014, április 22.
Really loved this job because it was my first place of employment. Here is where I learned to deliver such great satisfaction and customer service to my customers. Also got great compliments from very nice customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van