Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tupelo, MS

19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 246 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work In the salon I love my job and the environment they pay fr salon worker is jus really low no one can live off 8hour and nobdy makes comission everyday so it's hard to bring home a good check other then pay everything else is great
Flexibility
Pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are needing job and you got real bills and a family Jcpenney is not what it do. They lie to you about your raise and they look over your for advancement. They bring people off the street making the same money you make when you been their years longer and when you confront them about it they act like they don't know. They treat you like stepchildren. The training is shady. They expect alot out of you and don't provide acquit training and they will cut you from full time to part time without telling you. They don't give you all the discount they promise. Like you are supposed to be allowed to use all coupons along with your discount but they don't. Special days like associate discount days you don't get the full discount they alot. Poor Management. They do have great workers who work hard and friendly but don't get paid worth anything. There's alot of favoritism. The team have fun and I loved the customers ; they are so sweet. The benefits are great and the discount is the best.
Pro érvek
Discount is great and Team was awesome
Managment & Pay Shady
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's retail, so the pay is no good for a person with moderate to heavy responsibilities unless of course you're in management. But If it's a side job or if you don't have many responsibilities, JCP offers a fun and friendly place to occupy your time.
Positive atmosphere
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hours, classes and continued training, employee discounts, competitive morning meetings. Awards and recognition. Paid time off. Great work environment and Co workers
Pro érvek
Great team members and management
Work til 9 pm.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work starts off at seven in the morning to three. We started out going through inventory to put out and going through the prices and changing them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with JC Penney for almost a year in the Salon as a Stylist. I love my career there and all the people that I work with. Every day is a blessing with them and always a learning experience.
Pro érvek
Classes provided to further my education
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working with JCPenney and they take care of their associates they pay well and help you when you need it. I got hours I needed and decent pay.
Great company
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were horrible. Made us all feel stupid. I didnt like having to force sell things to people and having to be all in customers faces all the time.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved a few of the managers though others picked favorites and made it hard to work with them. Some of the managers out their wrk on regular associates while they walked around and barked orders and dd nothing, then waited to the end of the night to try and get things done. Other than the lazy associates that have been there fro years and some of the lay managers its a fun place to work of you're assigned under the right manager that actually cares about their job.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Lazy managers and veteran associates that start drama and mess to get new worked fired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was awesome and we had a great discount, but i was paid 25 cents over minimum wage to deal with many difficult things, including angry customers every day and the messy store - especially on weekends and close to holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great jobi! I learned how to run a register and helped customers with purchases. I loved meeting new people everyday and enjoyed the work place. The hardest part was keeping the clothes in order during the busy holiday months.
Learned a lot about Sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
I joined this work environment to get the hang of being a sales associate, and they were really flexible with my hours with me being a full time student at Motlow State. They taught me what to expect with sales, how to handle the computer, and the co-workers were really friendly and nice. The most enjoyable part in my job is when I was folding clothes and putting them back where they belonged. The hardest was when I was working on holidays (like Black Friday and Thanksgiving) it was a wreck, but it was an experience I will never forget. It taught me how to handle things and also taught me how to keep calm and collect in a lot of matters.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JCP has helped me out a lot engaging with the customer's, and giving great customer service. I learn about how important it is to help and solve the customer's issues to make them happy and continue shopping with the company. The management team is great, and very helpful when needed. The co-worker's do their job, and work hard to meet goals. I don't find anything hard about the job because once you love working for a company, it's easy to solve problems, and come up with ideas for the company to help make it to the next level. I love the customer's and the people that I work with, makes me feel as if I'm at my second home.
Pro érvek
free food once meeting goals
great benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
jcpennyes can be a really fun job but you really need to know how to fold and how to sell your product the pay isn't great and the benefits are really bad but what can you expect its a retail store
employee discount
angry customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working customer service. I was only here seasonal. I loved there hours that they offered and the management. Love the recognition that they gave to everyone in the morning meetings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JCPenney is a learning experience and has potentials. It's a job where you can move up and become a manager. They work with people that have a second job, and in school. I learned how to open to communicate with customer's, deal with different issues, and doing my best to make them happy. The management team is great, organized, and motivate their co-workers to strive and be successful. The hardest part of the job making sure that every single sign is correct to keep down the confusion. As long as you enjoy your job, it's not hard to me because I make it fun and easy. The main thing I love about my job is connecting with the customers, and seeing a smile on their face.
get a 30 min break
Great benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an ok company to work for. They would provide meals on holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My ultimate favorite time of the year is during the holidays season, I always like helping the shoppers that were shopping for a little angel on the tree charity. Folding up clothes always kept me busy so I was never bored while at work. There would always be something to do besides sitting around the checkout.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would come in and log in and work the cashier and store all day! I learned no matter how hard to work either you get a raise or not! Liked the co workers but didn't like the pay! Enoyable though!
a job