JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tulsa, OK

76 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 345 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Great Job
Merchandise Execution Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2014, június 30.
JCPenney was my first job. I worked there for 6 years and I loved every minute. I have gained so much experience for great customer service and what it means to work in teams. I was afford a managers position but unfortunately during training I was offered a new opportunity.
Pro érvek
Experience, quality customer service training and ability to advance.
compensation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Fast paced job
Replinshment (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  tulsa okl2014, március 2.
Ive never done that kind of work before unloading shipment.
JCP
sales support specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2014, február 26.
keeping The stores an easy and exciting place to shop for our customers. (Tulsa , OK)
"Assists in restocking and recovery on the sales floor and Maintains sizing, colorization and organization
of merchandise as directed."
"Moves newly received merchandise to sales floor; fills in and straightens stock in accordance with
the company standards."
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the begining it was cool
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2013, november 7.
dealing with customers and ringing up merchandice,not a hard thing to do. Keep steady ours was something they didn't do. My co-workers were awesome and management was cool too.
it was a fun place to work
cut hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
4,0
good place to work for.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2013, október 8.
manger are willing to help. co workers are nice. Had a lot of fun working for jcp.
mangers
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is one of american favorite store
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2013, augusztus 18.
JCPenney is a good retail store to work for as in getting yourself in the door of knowing and feeling as a starter. I've worked for JCPenney for seven years, and I feel like its not a place that can benefit the needs for me as a single mom. We do have a good managers but their communication is kind of off. As in working with others, I get along with my coworkers and we get the job done as a team, and we always make sure to help customers in need. The hardest part about working in JCPenney is working with coworkers who doesn't work and it will fall on you to work their jobs as well. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that the customers know how hard you work and give you praise for it.
Pro érvek
Employee discount, hard working team
Kontra érvek
no employee benefits, miscommunications, and unprofessional staff
Good Place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2013, augusztus 16.
I liked it. The job was a very good job that I have no complaints about. The part about the job I disliked the most would have to be how they expect us to sell those JCPenney cards, and will keep hounding every second to sell them.
lacking culture
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2013, augusztus 11.
I prevent revenue loss by performing CCTV and direct surveillance, working revenue reports, apprehending and prosecuting shoplifters, maintaining safety procedures, and testifying in court as needed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a job to get me through college and worked with my schedule for the most part.
Customer Service Associate/ Leader on Duty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2013, június 5.
The hours at JCPenney fluctuated too much and went from 40 hours during the holidays and went down to 7 hours when the sales were down, It was hard to support myself with this amount of income fluctuation and not enough pay. The management expected an open availability, so it is hard to work 2 jobs with their criterion. I have worked in retail for 10 years, and gained some management experience while working for the company, but the skills I learned at this company were the same retail skills I have learned from all my retail experience. I liked working with the merchandise, but mainly I would be stuck at a register all day long.
Pro érvek
learn skills of retail, supported me through college
hour fluctuations, pay freeze
2,0
good job.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2012, december 3.
As a customer service rep I checked out customers using the cash register, when my section was not very busy I would go to fitting rooms and get all the clothes out and put them in the correct spots. Once the store was closed we made out section nice and neat them we helped everyone with there section so we could get the store clean in a timely manner.
Retail business
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2012, október 24.
A typical day a JCP would start early around 7 or 8 am, I would come in early to prepare the daily shipment report for the next day shipment. I had to make sure that when the new merchandise comes it was placed in the correct stock room or if it went straight to the floor. Then when the store open I worked the register and whenever the managers were tided up I would help out wherever needed.
great co-workers
Kontra érvek
low pay, not enough hours available
it was a fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2012, október 1.
check out customers ok management,cool co-workers. Nothing hard about it just not enough hours to pay my bills
Pro érvek
your at the mall and the discount
Kontra érvek
always wanting to buy stuff
Review
Supervisor for kids and home dept (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2012, augusztus 7.
Help set up displays, customer service and put out merchandise.I liked the management and had some very nice co-workers to work with. Dealing with rude customers. Helping with dept setups and helping nice customers.
Pro érvek
vendors would bring free lunch and have a workshop on new items
Kontra érvek
breaks, 401k, vacation and 40hr per week.
Unorganized and unfriendly
JCPenney Salesperson (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2012, augusztus 5.
The management seemed to know and be able to do only about as much as the sales associates. I felt I would be more qualified for the position, due to the lack of motivation and outgoingness.
hour long lunch breaks
Kontra érvek
unorganized, minimum wage, not as equal opportunity as they say
Wonderful working enviornment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2012, április 2.
Exacllent working enviornment, other assocites are nice, energetic and very well trained.
Pro érvek
working some late nights, the company to thank us brought in dinner, and snacks.
none come to mind
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van