JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tulsa, OK

76 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 292 értékelés megtekintése
Very understanding environment.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodland mall tulsa ok2017, március 28.
Taught me a lot and help me get more interacting with people. Working as cashier and helping customers. Jcpenney is a fun place to work with. Coworker's are very nice.
Discounts
Short break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working in shoe department, commission was very helpful financially.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, március 2.
Overall work was enjoyable, liked other employees, had trouble with computers, overall store cutbacks have hurt employees and overall impression of the stores.
Pro érvek
Worked full time, enjoyed having commissions.
Kontra érvek
Cutbacks and one employee, eventually was terminated with cutbacks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is helping me so much
Hair Stylist/Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, február 14.
This is a good company to work for! But they do not pay enough for me to live and take care of myself! It's a relaxing environment which is what I like most!
Long lunchs, laid back
Kontra érvek
Low pay, low end Client tail
Very flexible for students
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, január 23.
I have worked at jcpenney on and off as both a high school student and college student. Every time I need summer work they are dependable and unstanding when I need to come back for my job.
Productive and fun
Woman Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, január 19.
I love working at jcpennys it was always fun, meet and greet new and same returning people. Explain to customers the benefits of having a JcPennys Card including the saving and rewards for it.
Family feel
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, január 7.
Everyone works together to be the most productive and provide good customer experience. Coworkers and management respective of each other.
atmosphere
pay
9 years - Job bliss
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2016, augusztus 25.
I loved the company and decided to pursue other opportunities. Otherwise, a great company to work for. I loved the management and all the employees. We all worked well together and got along well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Good Discounts
WINDOWS SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2016, július 1.
A typical work day at JCPenney is often very slow and boring in the windows department, unless it is the weekend. Management often does not "care" for this department because it is much more difficult than other departments so it is usually hard for us associates to get the things we for sales and stock room purposes. Other than that, it is a great place to work and experience.
Associate discounts
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Complain, do less work, and you will get promoted
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2016, május 5.
I worked for jcpenney for two years, helping run two different departments, without being given a supervisor position or salary. Numerous supervisors passed through during this time, but I did their jobs for them, as they could never be bothered, and never learned the nuances of each department.
Also, they really only care how many credit apps you get; sales mean nothing (I led the entire store in sales for 2014, it wasn't even close, and received no recognition whatsoever for bringing in over $200,000/year. Instead, I was repeatedly told I was under performing because I only got 4 to 6 credit apps per month. Supervisors are not usually held to this standard, and as I did ALL of the training for new employees in two departments, including the training of new supervisors who all eventually quit, and the visual sets every month, I don't feel I had any chance to compete with other employees in this. I did, however, train dozens of employees who became successful in this. All of this I did for 9.50/hr., receiving a mere 30 cent raise for the entire time. So if you do not complain, work harder than everyone else, be prepared to watch a revolving door of sour, whiny, incompetent supervisors give you their work for you to perform for your low wage. They tend to work all of the competent people well past the responsibilities of their positions, and ease off the complainers, even promoting them when they threaten to leave. I have even had one supervisor who was originally someone I had trained, who had walked out of the job on a busy day. They asked her back due to her high
  több... volume of credit apps, and made her my supervisor. That lasted for less than 2 months before she abruptly left again. The next supervisor lasted even less time. All the while, I had more sales and more loyal customers than the rest of the department combined. So be vocal, complain, and do not learn your job, even quit, and you may go far here.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
The people i worked with.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, incompetent supervisors, obsurd focus on credit, incompetent upper management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2015, december 15.
First start of the day is a staff meeting. It is awesome and informative.
I learned that co-workers are sometimes unreliable, but if you can learn to deal with difficult people, then you can accomplish any other difficult task when dealing with irresponsible co-workers.
Pro érvek
Tuition reimbursement and insurance provided, and 401K transferrable.
Kontra érvek
Poor perfomance at work will not secure your job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it a good place to work.
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2015, október 5.
it is a good place for a first time worker or some one looking for a part time job. It has fixable hours to work with parents who need to drop off or pick up kid from school.
good work environment
Kontra érvek
low pay and hard to move up
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed wotking with all the new hires.
Training Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2015, augusztus 5.
I processed and onboard all the new hires.
New hires would then go through a new "First Customer"
flip chart and participation was encouraged.
New hires were provided with training CD's on
learning the registers and any extended department. training
depending on the department they were hired in (ex. window coverings, fine jewelry, lingerie bra fitting, shoes, etc)
After all CD's were completed then I would work
with them hands on with additional register training
prior to working on the sales floor..
Pro érvek
Putting well trained new hires on the sales floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my job because I was also performing numerous tasks and jobs. Like to stay busy.
Office/Invoice Records Associate and PBX Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2015, augusztus 5.
As the Office Manager/Stockroom manager I oversaw cashroom
functions and stockroom processing of new merchandise daily.
I was managing up to 22 associates at holiday period,
As Office Supervisor I processed payroll weekly and oversaw cashroom functions and filled in for days off or vacation weeks.
Really enjoyed my job,
As Senior Customer Service Supervisor I spent 3 years on sales
floor assisting customers, managing certain departments under
Dept Manager leadership. Assisted with opening and closing
the store.
As Senior Customer Service Supervisor after the 3 years on
sales floor I was assigned to be the Training Supervisor and
I would process and onboard all new hires, lead the new hires
through "Customer First" training exercises. Then the new hires
were provided training CD's on Register training and dept
training as assigned. I performed a 3-4 hour hands on Register
training before going to the sales floor.
Loved working with all the new hires.
Mike Ullman, CEO
Ron Johnson, CEO
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work
Merchandise Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2015, július 23.
I enjoyed most of my 26 years with JCPenney. The best part was the people I'ved worked with over the years. From management to the associates lots of good people
fun
low pay
JCPenney Family
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2015, július 9.
This was the best job that I have worked at so far, it was also my first job. The managers were great and most of the workers came to work with a positive attitude. The store was big and there were a lot of employees but we all managed to work together like a family. I am very happy with the amount of effort everyone put in and how dedicated the managers were.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
not the same company as when I started and not going in the direction I wish to follow
Accounting Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2015, május 15.
Hardest part of the job is the extreme employee turnover/morale that diminishes overall productivity of the store and makes for stressful times for the employees that do care

Most enjoyable is the idea that my efforts do make a difference in helping enhance perception of the company to our customers
employee discounts, teamwork
morale, compensation, hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for young people
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2015, február 1.
For those of you starting out in the job world, it's a great starter job. You can learn a lot about the real world, as well as about yourself, while working in this job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Thank you!!
Sales Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa2015, január 24.
I was taught that the people in sales face to face is vastly different from sales over the phone. I can appreciate the people who have to assist and sale to the public on a daily basis. My hats off to all in this line of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work at. Learned some about Window Treatments, but wanted to be able to put my Interior Design degree to better use.
In-Home Custom Decorating Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2014, szeptember 14.
A typical day at work for me while I was there was sitting in my office going through training on Window Treatments, Top Treatments, and things like that. I used a basic computer and an iPad to learn this type of detail. I familiarized myself with the basics of window treatments and how to properly cover a window with them. By this I mean, determining the amount of yardage needed to make the custom curtains / draperies for each different customer. I also learned how to determine what type of window treatments each customer would want by taking out sample books for them to look through and determine what they wanted.
Pro érvek
I worked at the Promenade Mall so I had easy access to food for lunch.
Kontra érvek
I worked at the Promenade Mall. Shopping had to be resisted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 5Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked mens section in clothing department store.
Recovery/Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2014, július 9.
My job was to make sure the department was clean and also worked with dressing room area. The job was only for tax-free weekend.
discount
only 3 day contract
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van