JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tulsa, OK

76 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 345 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment,and flexibility with my schedule.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, február 12.
A typical day at work would be me going in working on the register trying reach my goal of two new credit card members a week. The hardest part of the job was the closing because after a busy day the store. The store would be very disorganized and we would have to stay very late untill the store organized to our managers liking.
Great learning experience
Stylist/Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, február 7.
This job placement was a great place to broaden my skills in art and design. Learning people's personality and corresponding the personality to the attire of occasion.
Diverse
Breaks, very fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job I loved talking to the employees
special ops associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, február 6.
Waking up at 5am was the toughest part about the job but I was able to leave at about 11 everything sometimes 1 which I didn’t mind staying because I was only unloading boxes and stocking them outside before the store opens
Paid breaks
Waking up at 5am
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
It was a while ago
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa Ok2018, január 6.
It was decent until the home store closed, the mall location was horrible. Pay was fine for a low end job, and the managers were nice but its not like they actually control anything.
Good Place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, december 5.
I truly do enjoy my job, and also get along well the my coworkers. There is no typical day, every day is different but it stays the same pretty much all day. They actually make it a point to let you know when Management will be onsite, including the Store manager, just in case you feel the need to go directly to them. I have PCOS and management has been very understanding of my needed days off due to health issues. I work as hard as I can, but I often have to move slow, or have had to call in because the cramps have been too painful and they have been very understanding. They truly do care about their employees.
Pro érvek
discounts beginning with employment, sephora samples, christmas day off
Kontra érvek
short breaks, very early mornings
Munkahelyi kultúra
Accounting Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, október 22.
Good place to work . Co-workers were team players.
All associates always busy helping customers.Everyone is up beat ready to do whatever need to be done.
Discount
slow paced workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, október 5.
A typical day at JC penney would be cashiering, helping customers find specific products, promoting credit cards, counting and handling money, and zoning the entire store.
boring work place
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, szeptember 20.
it was too much work and so stressful .
sometimes I used to work overnight then come back after non,
plus I started studying so I couldn't do both
and I didn't have weekends off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
not very good
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, szeptember 19.
They lacked structure and their company is falling down. They dont actually care about their empolyees. Everyone is just a head to count off and they don't pay enough
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
sales
Sales Associate / Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, augusztus 22.
company is a great company for students and works with your school schedule, the works are flexible to an extent. Management can be difficult at times.
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, augusztus 22.
JC Penney is a really cool place to work, especially for temporary work. They're really flexible when it comes to your schedule. Great for summer or to get some extra money for the holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work part-time
Beauty advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, július 6.
Great place to work if you love cosmetics, can be busy at times. you get free products (gratis). I had a wonderful manager who helped us greatly with learning about products and sales. overall i had a great experience and would work for them again.
Pro érvek
free products, playing with makeup
Kontra érvek
not enough hours to go around
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job! terrible management and company, terrible employees and customers
Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, június 25.
Management was terrible about promoting within the company. Employees were lazy and disrespectful occasionally. other times worked hard and were decent people to be around. Management doesnt care about your well being, as long as the job gets done. Pay could be better if raises were done better and/or more frequent. 7/hr in highchool isnt terrible at all. 8/hr as a college student and more(an actual adult) is NOT ok.
PTO
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very unprofessional and rude co-workers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, május 27.
I've only been there a month and decided to just quit, the girls were so mean i felt bad asking questions because most of them would just ignore me...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice environment to work in.
customer service specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK 741332017, május 23.
Everybody was really nice and professional. When it came to academics and personal problems management was always understandable. There was always something to do and if you didn't know what to do someone would always help you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Job but management wasn't always very good.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, május 16.
It was a great Job. I got to work with people and help people who came in. I learned more about time management and how to handle difficult situations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Poor payment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, május 12.
Retail is very hard working with very little compensation. They don't even let you get 40 hours a week. A person could not live on what they pay. ....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work if you were a teenager.
Stock Clerk/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, május 8.
I saw alot of favoritism, in the department i worked in, it was more complaining then telling you what a great job you have been doing. the stock room would be horrible and unorganized sometime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my job but became burnt out & undervalued for wanting to advance
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, április 24.
I absolutely loved my job for the longest time, the associates and the customers! There was always something to be done to make the experience better for the shoppers and the associates. We always created fun "spirit days" for the associates and fun games to get them revved up for their sales and credit goals for the day. But really, the only good thing about the job was the people and the customers you worked with to improve their shopping experience or the associates skills. Many of the associates were high school kids. I loved seeing how they transformed after 6 months to a year of working with the company.

I really do not want this to be a negative review, but my heart was extremely unhappy when I decided to leave.The workplace culture really started lacking tremendously towards my expiration with the company.

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the constant back and forth changes corporate would throw at you. It was almost like they had no idea what was best for their company and customer. I know the company is still trying to work out kinks from their former CEO, but these constant changes were starting to get under a lot of the management's skin.

Always be upfront with your management. Value them and there wants and needs they present to you. Don't hide what doesn't need to be hidden from them. As a GM you should connect with your team more closely, not just assume you're as close to them as you think you are. Really find out what drives them and what doesn't.

I am extremely grateful for the friendships I made along the way. Time to take
  több... what I learned from this job and implement them into new opportunities and experiences! Thank you JCPenney.

kevesebb
Company Lunches, Spirit Days, Energetic atmosphere
Kontra érvek
work/life balance, holiday hours, black friday
1,0
Terrible people, terrible ethics
Customer Service Specialist/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, március 29.
This company ruined my life. I wont go into the details but they blammed a suicide note on me and got me sent to a mental clinic which began to medicate me against my will.
Pro érvek
Good lunch hour, laid back staff
Kontra érvek
Terrible managment, zero flexibility, and just terrible quality products
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van