Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tucson, AZ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Tucson, AZ91 értékelés
91 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 235 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good experience. I helped customers and associates with whatever they needed, and I also helped with the sets every here and there. I also helped with the team to help recover the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management, understanding management, helpful associates, hard working, all work together as a team, management shows appreciation, all associates are responsible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was always in the top 10% of the sales force in the region. Management was very good to work with. I got along with all my fellow work force, I seemed to get most letters of satisfaction from consumers for services provided to our customers. My departments were men's shoes, men's sports wear and suits formal wear. When I had a customer I always made it a point to trade up and suggest. If they wanted a sit they would need a pair of shoes, a dress shirt, pair of socks, belt, under wear, matching tie, and perhaps cuff links, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great customers, easy learning, lots of benefits, growing opportunities, diversity work place, good training workers and teachings, hands on with customers and cashier
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you schedule was 6 pm to 12 am you finished you department and you have to move another and stay until 2 o 3 am. If you have medical issue and you have Dr excuse they don't care and put on you record you late or missed a day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I left and was rehired 4x. I was very pleased that they did and I would come back again...my experience..In the saline was awesome getting to know the clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here at JCPenny. JCPenny had taken care of their associates. The workplace had been comfortable to work in. I would recommend this job to many of my peers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in a lot of different departments and found the floor supervisors really helpful and friendly. The store I worked in has a good team that works well together and is very supportive of their staff.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a good time but the managers weren't that helpful. And it didn't have a good work place environment and I wouldn't recommend this to a friend. And it was very difficult to work with my co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun good costumers very clean fitting rooms and the floor looked amazing. the managers where very nice and gave me the correct training and made me feel like at home.
fun
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Jcpenney loved the people i worked with as well as all the customers. We always worked as a team. management always work with me being pregnant as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail is retail; you make what you want out of it. It has been ten years so I think a lot has probably changed. Just keep working and if you want to move up you will.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with customers and doing tv credit cards. Manage was very helpful when needed help on register.
I wish the keep for good.

You had make sure things are put back on the shelf before you leave off your register.
Na
Na
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace has been fast paced. The workplace has great atmosphere when it comes to major sales and season changes. The workplace is a great place when it comes to culture in general.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here and I loved management and co workers, only issue I had was the amount of overbearing clothes and work to be done, due to not forcing the mission, they cut my hours a lot to hire seasonals and even then didn’t have enough of a budget to hire as many seasonal associates as they hired, even after seasonal budget wasn’t enough and hours are still short, longest day I’ve had was 7 hours most are 5 or 4 hour shifts and I’d be working for 2-4 days out of the 7 days of the week, and the pay was $10.50 but my only issue is other associates were being paid up to $12 at entry. And others were the $10.50, I got a 13 cent raise when I stayed as a regular from seasonal. Which was great, at the time, I wouldn’t recommend this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like any other company, this one definitely has its flaws. Unfortunately JCPenney just isn't the place you're going to grow with and I say that because there is no job security there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. co-workers, supervisors and customers. It was my happy place. When i could help a customer find what they needed, it was extremely gratifying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney management would expect an employee to get the ad set up for an entire department by themselves. The main problem with this is the home office did not coordinate with the stores to have enough of the price signs to accommodate all the merchandise on sale at the same price. Also, the price signs could not be kept straight on the ad cart, because of a lack of room on the cart. This was mostly due to having too many kinds of recurring sales, and therefore too many different ad signs.
nice break room
staff spread too thin
Munkahelyi kultúra
while working at Jcpenneys I meet a lot of good people who were my co works and soon friends. the hours were not to my satisfaction, and around the time I got my pay check it clear the hours were not enough
Pro érvek
meet new people, improved my customer service skills
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is good there's a lot of good employees but like every job there's some that you should just stay away from. The job is flexible sometimes when it comes to time off and sometimes it's not which can be a pain when needing those days.
Pro érvek
free lunch every now and then
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Further skills in customer service, cashier, cash handling and cash register. The customers were nice and not much of a hassle. The team was nice and welcoming
Vending machines