JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Tucson, AZ

88 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 054 értékelés megtekintése
Good retail associate job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2020, január 18.
Great customers, easy learning, lots of benefits, growing opportunities, diversity work place, good training workers and teachings, hands on with customers and cashier
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very long hours and never respect you schedule
Home Department Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, december 15.
If you schedule was 6 pm to 12 am you finished you department and you have to move another and stay until 2 o 3 am. If you have medical issue and you have Dr excuse they don't care and put on you record you late or missed a day
Productive and fun workplace
Merchandise Associate & Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ 857162019, október 15.
I really enjoyed working here at JCPenny. JCPenny had taken care of their associates. The workplace had been comfortable to work in. I would recommend this job to many of my peers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place enjoyable staff and immediate recognition for a job well done
Sales customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, szeptember 22.
I worked in a lot of different departments and found the floor supervisors really helpful and friendly. The store I worked in has a good team that works well together and is very supportive of their staff.
2,0
better managers
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, június 26.
I had a good time but the managers weren't that helpful. And it didn't have a good work place environment and I wouldn't recommend this to a friend. And it was very difficult to work with my co-workers.
fun
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, május 31.
fun good costumers very clean fitting rooms and the floor looked amazing. the managers where very nice and gave me the correct training and made me feel like at home.
fun
loved
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, április 10.
I loved working at Jcpenney loved the people i worked with as well as all the customers. We always worked as a team. management always work with me being pregnant as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Footwear Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, március 8.
Retail is retail; you make what you want out of it. It has been ten years so I think a lot has probably changed. Just keep working and if you want to move up you will.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun environment to work
Cashier and Salesperson (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, február 4.
I loved working with customers and doing tv credit cards. Manage was very helpful when needed help on register.
I wish the keep for good.
You had make sure things are put back on the shelf before you leave off your register.
Na
Na
Typical Day
Men's Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ 857162019, január 21.
The workplace has been fast paced. The workplace has great atmosphere when it comes to major sales and season changes. The workplace is a great place when it comes to culture in general.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Loved but disliked
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, január 14.
I worked here and I loved management and co workers, only issue I had was the amount of overbearing clothes and work to be done, due to not forcing the mission, they cut my hours a lot to hire seasonals and even then didn’t have enough of a budget to hire as many seasonal associates as they hired, even after seasonal budget wasn’t enough and hours are still short, longest day I’ve had was 7 hours most are 5 or 4 hour shifts and I’d be working for 2-4 days out of the 7 days of the week, and the pay was $10.50 but my only issue is other associates were being paid up to $12 at entry. And others were the $10.50, I got a 13 cent raise when I stayed as a regular from seasonal. Which was great, at the time, I wouldn’t recommend this job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Work
Catalog Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, december 9.
Like any other company, this one definitely has its flaws. Unfortunately JCPenney just isn't the place you're going to grow with and I say that because there is no job security there.
I enjoyed working at JC Penney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, november 6.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people. co-workers, supervisors and customers. It was my happy place. When i could help a customer find what they needed, it was extremely gratifying.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unrealsitic ad set up goals
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, november 2.
JC Penney management would expect an employee to get the ad set up for an entire department by themselves. The main problem with this is the home office did not coordinate with the stores to have enough of the price signs to accommodate all the merchandise on sale at the same price. Also, the price signs could not be kept straight on the ad cart, because of a lack of room on the cart. This was mostly due to having too many kinds of recurring sales, and therefore too many different ad signs.
nice break room
staff spread too thin
Munkahelyi kultúra
an overall good first job to have
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, október 8.
while working at Jcpenneys I meet a lot of good people who were my co works and soon friends. the hours were not to my satisfaction, and around the time I got my pay check it clear the hours were not enough
Pro érvek
meet new people, improved my customer service skills
management
Great Place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, szeptember 19.
The workplace is good there's a lot of good employees but like every job there's some that you should just stay away from. The job is flexible sometimes when it comes to time off and sometimes it's not which can be a pain when needing those days.
Pro érvek
free lunch every now and then
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
The people were nice
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, szeptember 15.
Further skills in customer service, cashier, cash handling and cash register. The customers were nice and not much of a hassle. The team was nice and welcoming
Vending machines
Short breaks
Busy and productive
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ 857162018, július 23.
Keeps you on your toes and provides a novice start for those seeing something not so difficult. You have to be willing to be patient and work on a flexible schedule
busy high stress
Kontra érvek
breaks usually for a good amount of time
Flexible and Understanding
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 17.
As long as you're applying yourself, the team is great! There's room for advancement. Our team got along pretty well and we enjoyed giving back to the community.
Pro érvek
Monthly birthday celebrations and holiday celebrations.
Kontra érvek
The year wait for benefits is a drag but understandable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 10.
Ease of making own schedule
Easy to perform job tasks
Customer service rewarding experience here
Love the coworkers
Understanding staff
Managers decent
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van