Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Trussville, AL

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an okay job once you start but then the true colors show
It was fair and easy. They really helped to get me back on my feet until the true colors started to show with The store Manager Brad The Hr Is an Angel. but don’t do it save yourself from sin plus management is terrible except for 3 people but that’s not my problem.
Productive and Consistent
A typical day at JC Penney would consist of greeting every customer and assisting them as needed. I have learn how to categorize each item in the store; to make sure it is in it's proper place. I enjoy working with my team members to recover the entire store and making sure it is always presentable for the customers. Meeting and exceeding customer service is the ultimate goal. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is helping the customers find what they are looking for and making suggestions to them if an item is not in stock.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people, just not the best environment
I can’t even explain why it was so bad. It may have been factors in my life but having to run around an entire store when there were designated people in the departments made no sense. The customers didn’t care and just threw close everywhere and they constantly used the restroom in the dressing rooms. The carpets smelled horrible of course because of this. There was a time that I even touched an item that had urine on it. Let’s not even discuss how messy the entire environment was. Everyone had something to say about each other behind their backs. I didn’t want anything to do with it many times but of course just to not really cause a stir I just went along with them because all I could think is that I’m leaving soon and I don’t want any mess with anyone. I don’t know what it is about JCPenney’s customers but I came back from school and every customer had an attitude with me. I’m ok with the occasional 1-5 customers with bad attitudes, but this was nonstop. I kept the same attitude as I did before I left for school, but for some reason, the customers were extremely agitated and I really was depressed from school so I later realized that if I didn’t leave at the time I did, that I would start treating them the way they were treating me, so sorry for the essay, but JCPenney isn’t the place to make money and not be stressed out.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
They try to make it harder to really get those discounts after they realize how good they are
It was a good workplace
The manager was a little rude the workers there they were great me and other workers always kept the store up and made sure the customers were happy with what they purchased . I learned how to work with other people communicate and work the cash register the right way. The most part I enjoyed was coming to work everyday to meet customers because all of my customers loved me they thought I had a great personality.
Dinners
Short breaks
Geat clothes for the 20th Century
I love working with people finding clothes they needed to wear at a event and help making things match together with a attire they had.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
workplace
I love how we as a team can come together to make things happen and when we have have problems our manager door is always open and he always there to listen to any suggestions or problems we may face
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JC Penney's I have learned a lot dealing with customers and satisfying their needs. How to set a store for example, buliding displays for our products, Being responsible for handling money as a cashier and never coming up short.
Typical day at work would consist of running the cashier when called for customer service, building displays, organizing the store, working the customer service desk dealing with returns, exchanges and customer complaints and reviews. I have learned a lot of corporate positions on how the store should be presented and handling customer service.

My Co workers i believe played a big role in this job, In any job you have to be open minded and work together where at Jc penneys some of my co workers did not see it like that.

Hardest part of the job would of been pushing people to get a credit card and dealing with customer complaints.

The most enjoyable part of the job is making a customers day or them making your day.

Management was a big issue at this job, I honestly believe the management could of been more understanding about certain things and been a lot more responsible.
Established retail environment
JCPenney stores suffered immensely when the mistake was made to replace the CEO and invest in new brands the customers didn't ask for. The store itself had good standing with its loyal customers and valued employees that changed over the past few years. Overall my experience working for the company taught me valuable skills and gave me great experience in management and problem solving. I was always happy to be a part of the JCPenney team.
Co-workers, Customers, and Management
Opening and Closing store. Learned different sales and organization skills along with customer service skills Management were amazing, they knew their material, very helpful in every aspect and were grateful of all employees and the work we provided. Co-workers were very nice and caring, could count on them to help you complete tasks and it didn't matter what department everyone helped each other to build and have a friendly environment for the customers each day. As far as hardest part of job was the long hours put in every once in awhile but at the end of it all it was rewarding and enjoyable. Just the job as a whole was very enjoyable, work was fun everyday.
Co-workers, Management, and Customers
Black Friday Sales and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working in the children department
A wonderful day for me is to work in the children department. I have always dreamed of working at Walt Disney and I have the pleasure of working in the Disney department at work. I enjoy looking at the children playing with the toys and hearing the sing songs from the Disney movies they have watched. Parents allow me to play with their children and often I get to hold the babies. I am known by my first name by parents who shop in the store. Sales have increased in the children department due to me given sticker to the children while they wait on their parents. The hardest part about working in the children department is when I have to stop what I love and enjoy doing.
Playing with toys
part time hours
Great Job
Early mornings, great energy. positive employees. Hard working employees.
Great pay
Fun and Productive working environment
Working at JCpenney was like a daily Adventure. Working there we had daily goals and a to do list for each department. The management team was not the greatest but always came through with their support and customer service skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very hard working company to please customers.
Working at JCpenney on a typical day was very interesting and challenging. Every shift was very calm but productive. I learned alot of customer service at Jcpenney in and out of the store. Most of the time customers would call instead of coming in and i was always able to help my customers in store but mostly over the phone than others would. The management team was sometimes fair and positive most of them didnt really care about the customers review and the stores overall performance. Working at Jcpenney we were always promted to sign customers up for a Jcpenney credit card. In doing so i was always successful in signing up alot of my customers and getting them approved most associates didnt really care but i did. The hardest part of the job was being part of a team that didnt like helping the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers each day and pleasing them
nice place to work
the job was great, managers and co-workers were friendly......they really apprecia
Munkahelyi kultúra
its good i rweally like it... the work is easy a nd uyou catch on reeallly fast
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés