Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Trumbull, CT

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Trumbull, CT33 értékelés
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a retail job. Some days are great and some are not. I was grateful to have great people to work with. Managers were okay, however they got lazier as time went on.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, minimal advancement, job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company does not pay enough for a livable wage, but asks a lot from you. Do not expect a raise or any kind of positive recognition for providing customer satisfaction or going above and beyond in the work place such as consistently covering others shifts or working ridiculous hours. The only things that get noticed are the smallest mistakes anyone can make (which you will be reprimanded for in front of customers/clients as well as co-workers).
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really learned how to socialize and communicate with others from the job and the customer is always right. I like working with a group of people. Always worked hard.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very easy going job and something you grow to love and do. It teaches you how to multitask All at one time of walking, doing inventory, inputting figures. You do it all!
Great Pay
Kontra érvek
Bi-weekly but it’s worth the work!!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a very family oriented work place. When I first started I loved it but after a while it got tiring. Human resource supervisor was very unprofessional. I feel that although it is nice they promote from within, they should ensure their supervisors meet the requirements for the job
Team oriented, flexible scheduling, Coaching
Low Pay, Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a bad place to work, fun time, fair pay depending on what department you are in. Black friday is bad for any retail place, but still staff works as a team
easy going
pay
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Hard work, but felt good at the end of the day for getting the job/task done.
-Meeting new people

-Working as a team

-My job was important to me, which made me feel important.
Great place
Daily challenges
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work at good benefits & just amazing got to meet new people & communicates with a lot of them helping them find what they needed........
The bendita
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just use it for an entry level job then leave. terrible management and policies.they will look to ire an associate for anything and even created false charges to fire associates. terrible products and overall would not recommend to a friends unless hey just want their first job.
easy to get hired
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m not one for supervisors with favorites and as far as I knew my supervisor had them, or if not then one. I didn’t have a problem with the walking but it was boring for me. There aren’t many hours assigned to someone in my position and I needed hours. So not good for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work, friendly atmosphere. Didn't pay well. Good people, boss was good ,left for a better paying job. Minimum wage is not enough to live on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in JCPenney at the Trumbull mall used to be great however, the new supervisor doesn't know how to do her job so its hard for others to do theirs. Hours began to be very unstable after the holidays which is regular but they never picked up the pace over the summer as its suppose to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work experience at JCPenney's was definitely a interesting one because it changed my views on customer service and how it truly where you have to be patient with certain situations and problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice work place. Excellent peer relationship. My coworkers taught me how to work on a register. Managers weres very apprehensive and fair. The hardest part of the job was to juggling between customers in rush hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company was going through too many changes at the time and laying off a lot of long time hard dedicated workers. Management was very poor. Time there was spent only as part time while going to school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes when your shift ends at 9:00pm, they make you stay later. Employees are sometimes unprofessional and gossip about each other around customers. However, the management is nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't expect much out of a part time job but I was still disappointed in how this particular JCP was run. Management was rude to associates, especially when under pressure. They had incredibly unrealistic expectations as to the speed at which tasks should be completed. They all just seemed interested in putting the blame on others instead of taking responsibility for their mistakes. Overall, coworkers on my level were pretty nice. It's a really easy job, just like any other retail job, but you just need to have a certain level of tolerance for rude behavior. This is something you're obviously going to come into contact with in any workplace but especially don't apply here if you have a low tolerance for a rude, sarcastic and incredibly inconsiderate management team.
Pro érvek
vending machines in break room
underqualified managment team
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I rather not say anything since I don't have anything nice to say.
But breaks were on time and there was plenty overtime. Never had a problem being told no when you asked for help either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
supervised the department daily,trained new associates with daily duties as well maintaining great customer service
Pro érvek
dealing with the peoples from all marks of life
Kontra érvek
the customer was allways right
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great job with fun people and nice surrounding but you cant really depend on hours or paychecks so its best for anyone who is currently studding and doesn't have any payments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day is slow, learned how to use devices to assist customers, management isn't much helpful, co-workers has on and off days, hardest part of the job is to convince customers to join credit with JCP, lastly, most enjoyable part is restocking shoes.