Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Troy, MI

34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 593 értékelés megtekintése
Extremely comfortable workplace
Great work environment with understanding management. Has a relatively flexible schedule depending on circumstances. Has issues with understaffing from time to time but great place to work on customer service skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job helped me with my math, memory, customer service,and helped me build a character I thought I'll never be
I'm very shy but working at JCPenney it was easy for me to build friend ships, customer service, and be recognized as a hard worker at a young age, helping people made me happy everyday.
Nice place to work
This is a nice job to work at for a young person coming out of high school that need a paycheck. it’s a good place to work if the hours was Steady but overall it’s a good place to work they have flexible schedule if you go to school or if you need time off but I like the job.
Cashier
It was fum working here i learn alot
I learn how to fold clothes changes outfits dress up the dolls clean sweap mop area

This was a very nice friendly work places
Meet different people
Picking clothes up every 5 seconds
Nice workplace
It was nice interacting with customers, and the staff were pleasant as well. You got commission depending on how much jewelry you sold. I would recommend the job to someone.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
quick paced and stressful
30 minute unpaid lunch if you work over 6.5-7 hours, otherwise you get a 15 minute paid break. some customers were especially difficult and there was a constant issue with shoplifting. management/supervisors were good and listened to employee concerns very well.
occasional free food, discount
minimal benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a satisfying place to work
Satisfying place to work. They could offer more benefits for part timers. The workload could be less for the amount of people taking on the task. More help needed sometimes.
1,0
Horrible racist environment
This is the worst APM was very racist he told me I was not productive but he never trained me on anything worst company dont ever work here. Average day was terrible I was left alone days not knowing what all to do within the store management terrible worst job ever
Racism and favoritism
Nice environment
JCPenney is a nice place to work. The associates there makes it easier to catch up to the speed there with ringing up the customers and how everything works there. JCPenney has flexibile hours and they’ll work with whatever your comfortable with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fast pace working environment
Relaxing at certain times of the day. You had to be able to work at a fast pace and things had to be the very detailed oriented. Very friendly environment.
fun part time job
i would recommend for kids in high school/college; not a permanent job for a living wage since minimum wage is given (9$/hr) starting out. currently working there as a means to pay for some college charges
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very good environment to work in.
Jcpenney has really good management. They take all of your needs into consideration and really works with your schedule. The worst you would have to deal with is rude customers, but that's with any retail job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very good place to work at.
A typical day there was very pleasant. Everyone I worked with got along. We all worked as a team and most of management was really good at their job and nice to work with.
Flexible work schedule.
Kontra érvek
Understaffed during the holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Outside Stock Room for 3 JCPenney stores.
Receiving merchandise, checking it in on the computer.
I was a supervisor so I also did tracking of supplies and ordering, ticket machine maintaining.

Training associates how to check in on computer.

Kept the receiving and checking in flowing to make the productivity for the day.

Helped out in chargebacks and returns.

Co workers from different ethnic backgrouds, handled most disputes.

My manager at the warehouse was very good. Listened to both sides of story before passing judgement.
Pro érvek
We didn't have to work weekends unless it was seasonal mandatory.
Kontra érvek
Not feeling apart of the Store because we were miles from them.
Great company
Jcpenney is a great company to work for. Ive found the company is great for team work. The benefits offered are great as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place with supportive management.
Not about numbers more about being able to maintain many tasks. sort through clothes, put them back, ring up items.
Diverse Associates
Person friendship amongst crew is good. The perks of the shopping experience to meet family needs from clothing to furniture.
Great place to shop
Fun Place to work
Typical day at work consists of unloading the truck, unpacking and organizing the merchandise and putting it to the floor in a nice neat and timely manner. My co-workers are hard-working and easy to get along with it. Management is easy going and easy to get along with. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting my work done and knowing my check in waiting on me so I can spend it on my babies.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No benefits, works employees too hard for too little
My experience at Jcpenney was not a good one. I was hired right before Chrstmas in 2001, and finally quit in March of 2015. after four years of working there and being a hardworking employee i only got two raises. One, because policies had changed and they were beginning to hire people for more than I already made; and the second because after five years the company finally decided to give raises again. It was a whopping $.23. They will hire anyone who can at least dress themselves in the morning and are too lenient on policies so those who deserve to be fired are not and the hard workers must take the hit for it. On top of the extremely small wage the hours you get per week are not great either. Understandably throughout the holiday season they are better but for most of the year you are luck to average 20 hours a week.
Pro érvek
The only plus was the store manager buying donuts each friday morning.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, unsympathetic managers, no benefits, no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great to work for if you enjoy working with customers
Went in counted register. Helped customers find the perfect shoe by measuring each guest. Retrieve the shoe and if the customer liked it rang them up.
Pro érvek
Learned people skills, and patience.
great job
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at JC Penney, the most difficult part of the entire job is the retail hours.
It takes special people to work with the public, and I worked with some very special people that made the jacked up hours not seem so bad.
coworkers
retail hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés